• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodsworn OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think it was a mistake to link the other thread.. whoops! I'm gonna remove the links, so everyone can just concentrate on one piece of lore~!

Are we allowed to create chaos characters

Nopez...! We're all going to be on the same side, to make things easier to manage. Chaos creatures in this world are pretty mindless for the most part. except the greater demons/otherworlders.

I'm still gonna make a 'chaos' looking warrior, just not chaos

Couple of quick questions! 1) How long should we make the backstory? 2) I haven't RP'd in a very long time, though I still write and play D&D plenty in my spare time, so how can I fulfill the "writing sample" portion?

Okay ima read in depth the lore and everything so ill be a few hours :) ill be back with questions most likely

Oh! Things for me to answer! Time to do things

Midrick Midrick the lore should be linked in the main thread: B L O O D S W O R N - The Lost Child

Raziel Raziel You can make the backstory as long as you want but I'd say a good 1-3 paragraphs is what Lekiel has in mind. Enough to get a sense of your character but not too much that it might spoil anything. You can look at mind for reference if you want.

You could make something up for your writing sample portion, maybe write something that happened during one of your Campaigns? I don't think Lekiel would be too picky with the content as long as it's English and grammatically correctish

Okay i read everything basically here are mine questions

For the elves, a sun elf can't have silver hair and a moon elf can't have tan skin?

For plainwalkers, is it possible for me to make one, i love summoners and summoneresque classes. Also ice isn't an element mentioned and i was wondering if it was possible to make ice spells and if it would just be under water element.

Finally for the rp sample you just want us to link you to an rp we were or are currently in to show off our prowess?

Ladyvix Ladyvix That's correct, Moon elves are very pale in complexion and a sun elf cannot have the silver hair associated with the moon elves. Sun elves typically have colored hair though like red or brown, you might be able to get away with dirty blonde hair though. Moon elves have the silver, white-blonde, or black hair.

For the writing sample, yeah it would probably be easier for you to just put up the link if you have one. If not you can always include a sample in a spoiler.

Don't quote me on this BUT I believe that ice would be under the water element just conjured in a more solid form. I believe you can make a plainwalker, Lekiel hasn't said anything about not allowing them but there might be a limit on how many Plainwalkers we have. I think you should be fine with making one.

Ladyvix Ladyvix That's correct, Moon elves are very pale in complexion and a sun elf cannot have the silver hair associated with the moon elves. Sun elves typically have colored hair though like red or brown, you might be able to get away with dirty blonde hair though. Moon elves have the silver, white-blonde, or black hair.

For the writing sample, yeah it would probably be easier for you to just put up the link if you have one. If not you can always include a sample in a spoiler.

Don't quote me on this BUT I believe that ice would be under the water element just conjured in a more solid form. I believe you can make a plainwalker, Lekiel hasn't said anything about not allowing them but there might be a limit on how many Plainwalkers we have. I think you should be fine with making one.

Alrighty thanks, those are the typical questions i have for the time being if i have anymore ill be around :)

I see your raise and call you a parents issue, caged like animal child whom did no wrong, but now is a slave to society
I see that very acceptable raise and call forth the ostracized orphan who doesn't have any magical ability and whose only friends are a Princess and an Owl

I see that very acceptable raise and call forth the ostracized orphan who doesn't have any magical ability and whose only friends are a Princess and an Owl
I go all in with a child who accidentally killed a fucking squirrel, gets shipped off to the magical academy and then gets branded dangerous and locked within a cell for most of her life. Only after escaping did she see the outside and then immediately gets captured by the army and put to work as a magical soldier against her will.

She has no friends, except the spirits whom at this point basically use her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back