• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodsworn OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
it's nice to find out in the morning that while you were asleep, the slave has been working overtime helping you do your job

Ladyvix Ladyvix YUP To The wATER elemEnT including ice :3

Raziel Raziel ello there! Pretty much what Highwater has told you :D If you don't have a writting sample you can always make one. I don't care for the exact content as much as I want to see how well you write! Probably 4 paragraphs minimum should be ok

edit: Oh and a minor thing. It's plainSwalker. Plainwalker sounds... plain... yea...

Last edited:
it's nice to find out in the morning that while you were asleep, the slave has been working overtime helping you do your job

Ladyvix Ladyvix YUP To The wATER elemEnT including ice :3

Raziel Raziel ello there! Pretty much what Highwater has told you :D If you don't have a writting sample you can always make one. I don't care for the exact content as much as I want to see how well you write! Probably 4 paragraphs minimum should be ok

edit: Oh and a minor thing. It's plainSwalker. Plainwalker sounds... plain... yea...
Is that all I am to you Lekiel? I see how it is
RIP Typos

billthesomething billthesomething beyond maybe training pits for the armies of the elves, I don't believe there would be much of a toleration for that sort of grotesque fighting. At least not among the Bloodsworn. Or I should say not among the elves. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dwarves had some sort of contest involved with fighting but I doubt it would be to the death.

billthesomething billthesomething beyond maybe training pits for the armies of the elves, I don't believe there would be much of a toleration for that sort of grotesque fighting. At least not among the Bloodsworn. Or I should say not among the elves. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dwarves had some sort of contest involved with fighting but I doubt it would be to the death.
to be fair, the actual gladiator fights pits didn't usually end in death

to be fair, the actual gladiator fights pits didn't usually end in death
I didn't say that they always did I just said that it wouldn't be to the death lol

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lekiel Lekiel
Are gladiator styled fight pits a thing here

Not really, BUT I can allow for such things within Numenlad, though it's likely run illegally. More like betting/fighting rings. As I'd liike Numenlad to be the most 'wild' out of all the Tel`Quessir cities. Soldiers may want quick coin/entertainment, and if they get to see humans beating each other up all on their own, eh why not?

Last edited:
Raziel Raziel accepted! Well written, no complaints! :D I'll probably contact you sometime to brush up some details about character relationship :>Welcome to Andarun :D

1 more accepted character and we shud be good to go! I'll start thinking of getting my intro in soon~

Raziel Raziel Where do you see your character in terms of military rank? (I know I never specified the hierarchy, kinda want to leave it open for you guys to interpret). For simplicity sake, assume the Tel`Quessir army is made up for Legions of about a thousand soldiers. Each legion commanded by a general/commander, and each legion comprised of several battalions of 100-200 soldiers commanded by Captains.

Also, since Leoroc has been quite involved in the performing arts and theatrical stuff, perhaps he and Amaranth may have been acquainted before? Since she was involved in the ritual dances in the Temple of Felariel. Not quite the same, but similar enuf methinks. I also know a certain assassin that might object if they even so much as speak to each other, but hey, why not huh!

Edit: I mean, we could get even more immersive if you want. There's words in 'elvish' for Captain (Nikerym) and Commander (Kano).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back