• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"D-did I do something wrong?" Lucy said quietly and nervously as her face reddened further.

She, as calmly as she could, moved her hand to Claudine's face and rubbed her cheek softly, looking at her beautiful face.

It wasn't like Lucy to grow attached to people and espacially not a human...But this girl...She was different, she made her feel...Happy for the first time in centuries..

@Libra259

TerrinX said:
"D-did I do something wrong?" Lucy said quietly and nervously as her face reddened further.
She, as calmly as she could, moved her hand to Claudine's face and rubbed her cheek softly, looking at her beautiful face.

It wasn't like Lucy to grow attached to people and espacially not a human...But this girl...She was different, she made her feel...Happy for the first time in centuries..

@Libra259
"No..?" Claudine asks more than she says. Once Lucy put a hand to her cheek she opens her eyes. She was sure both of them were redder than her hair. She felt a tug of her heart.. It could of just been the bomd between them but.. It seemed a more real than that.. It was similar to the feeling she felt with Jack.. Wait Jack.. Well they weren't technically anything and he'd probably be pretty angry but.. In her defense they were technically married.. Not that that is the best excuse but thats the best she had currently.

Safety Hammer] [COLOR=#000000]([/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL], if you fuck this up, I will never forgive you.)

(cant promise anything! Not good at this! First time! *sigh*)

TerrinX said:
Lucy smiled and leaning in, kissing her deeper than before, pressing their bodies together, feeling her warmth.
@Libra259
Before Claudine knew it their lips were connected and she found herself kissing back. She realized Lucy was quite cold now wondering if all vampires were cold. She still wasnt very educated in mythical creatures since most books she read just made it up. The same feeling tugged at her heart as she'd continue to blush a bit more.

giphy.gif

Lucy sat up, her hips against Claudines. She was still blushing as she started taking her bra off by hand, slowly and nervously.

@Libra259

(( Sorry, video games :P

Last edited by a moderator:
TerrinX said:
Lucy sat up, her hips against Claudines. She was still blushing as she started taking her bra off by hand, slowly and nervously.
@Libra259
(HELL YEAH! FUCKIN' SLAY TERRIN!)

TerrinX said:
@Libra259
Claudine blushed more if that was even possible. She felt very awkward and she was sure it was obvious.

"I-Is this a-alright?" she asked trying hard not to close her eyes as she dropped her bra over the bed to the floor.

@Libra259

TerrinX said:
"I-Is this a-alright?" she asked trying hard not to close her eyes as she dropped her bra over the bed to the floor.
@Libra259 (( PM are for private fun dear, ))
(Ah ok xD )

Claudine shrugs, "I-I dont k-know.." She replies not sure if it was alright or not but something told her that Lucy wasn't completely sure either..

TerrinX said:
@Libra259

(( Sorry, video games :P I am trying to push as far as I can before the eventual fade to black and possible PM adventure if Libra is up to it... ( ;) )
(What games?)

Lucy nervously looked to the side, slightly turning her head. Showing her red cheek.

"Arn't you going to take off your clothes too...? It's embarrasing..."

@Libra259

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](What map? I like Alcatraz, but my favorite of all of them has to be FIVE in BO1)

[/QUOTE]
(( I love alcatraz, FIVE is hard as shit. I was playing Origins ))

TerrinX said:
Lucy nervously looked to the side, slightly turning her head. Showing her red cheek.
"Arn't you going to take off your clothes too...? It's embarrasing..."

@Libra259
"O-Oh sorry.." Claudine says awkwardly while awkwardly taking off her clothes. She wore simple white undergarments and instantly felt uncomfortable and self conscious. Its not like she was better looking than Lucy or any of the the supernatural to really be fair. So yeah she felt pretty damn self conscious and just plain awkward. It was almost painful.

Libra259 said:
"O-Oh sorry.." Claudine says awkwardly while awkwardly taking off her clothes. She wore simple white undergarments and instantly felt uncomfortable and self conscious. Its not like she was better looking than Lucy or any of the the supernatural to really be fair. So yeah she felt pretty damn self conscious and just plain awkward. It was almost painful.
(Cutest lesbian couple ever.)

Lucy looked at Claudines face and grew worried. She leaned into once more putting their chests close together, her face above hers, the feeling of her warm breath on Lucy's neck was comforting in a way. She put her head on Claudines neck, and instead of biting, she gently sucked on her neck with her lips.

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back