• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

The two waited. Listening to an awkward conversation, they sat on the bed and breathed deeply. Window was a no no, too high. The two began to chuckle.

"Come on sis let's get going again," the two opened the door and ran.

"We'll phone up an exorcist!" Liliane said as they ran downstairs, fumbling for her phone.

Nick followed up trying to find a door.

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"I don't remeber how you pissed me off, you just did."
"Let's put this in PG-13 terms... I'm pretty sure it's because I almost got you pregnant. That was before I had the power taken away. Do you remember how that played out?

'Crowley, were you wearing a condom?'

'No?'

And then you grabbed me by the leg and dangled me over the edge."

LaDyGrEy said:
The two waited. Listening to an awkward conversation, they sat on the bed and breathed deeply. Window was a no no, too high. The two began to chuckle.
"Come on sis let's get going again," the two opened the door and ran.

"We'll phone up an exorcist!" Liliane said as they ran downstairs, fumbling for her phone.

Nick followed up trying to find a door.
Crowley, being rather quick, teleported in front of Nick and grabbed him by the arm.

"Not so fast, hotshot. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want you to be safe. Now tell your sister to come back here, and we can discuss this over some spaghetti."

Nick paused and felt his arm being seized by the demon. "Well well well what do we have here?" He chuckled before giving him a sultry look and then a smile.

"Lily, love pause for a second," Nick said keeping his gaze firmly staring into the demons eyes.

"Coming, " she said with a smile and walked over slowly. "Let go of my brother you bloody walnut, he'll spike you with his dick," Liliane said as she leant forward right into the demon's face a smile on her lips.

My bag. It's in there. If I can just...she figured she'd have to wait until she was alone or with Nick.

"Lily, honestly, but I wouldn't mind," Nick quipped.

LaDyGrEy said:
Nick paused and felt his arm being seized by the demon. "Well well well what do we have here?" He chuckled before giving him a sultry look and then a smile.
"Lily, love pause for a second," Nick said keeping his gaze firmly staring into the demons eyes.

"Coming, " she said with a smile and walked over slowly. "Let go of my brother you bloody walnut, he'll spike you with his dick," Liliane said as she leant forward right into the demon's face a smile on her lips.

My bag. It's in there. If I can just...she figured she'd have to wait until she was alone or with Nick.

"Lily, honestly, but I wouldn't mind," Nick quipped.
"Great. Two more Brits. Like I needed more people to rind me of home." The devil said, before he heard Lily's remark. "Heh. You really think I'll let one inch wonder over here try and peg me? He'll have to try a wee bit harder if he wants some."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Let's put this in PG-13 terms... I'm pretty sure it's because I almost got you pregnant. That was before I had the power taken away. Do you remember how that played out?
'Crowley, were you wearing a condom?'

'No?'

And then you grabbed me by the leg and dangled me over the edge."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh that's right. Who are the kids?"

Lucy swiftly moved her way outside, it was just before dawn, the street was busy but still sort of quiet as it opened into large courtyards. The Palace of Versailles could be seen, about a block away.

As a few people walked by, men would tip their hats, women would giggle and wave, higher status people would smile and nod at Lucy, while lower class would stand away from her, yet still smiling shyly as if they knew her more personally and weren't too afraid of her obvious status.

She was no stranger to many of these people and perhaps a close friend.

@Libra259

Nick chuckled but Lily kept her gaze firm. "Let. Him. Go," she said through gritted teeth.

"And good, I'll be your reminder of how great that is," Liliane said in reply to his remark of home. "I'll have tea freshly made each morning and scones and bunting of flags littered all around your room," she growled out believing it was a bad thing what he said and heavily stereotypical.

Nick watched this with amusement, his sister may act all happy, excitable and kind but by no means was she a pushover. She got angry pretty quickly when anyone she quite liked was being put on the line.

"Don't make her angry, love, she'll destroy you from the inside out," he quipped with a chuckle a's he whispered in the man's ear, lightly grazing it with his lips as he spoke.

LaDyGrEy said:
Nick chuckled but Lily kept her gaze firm. "Let. Him. Go," she said through gritted teeth.
"And good, I'll be your reminder of how great that is," Liliane said in reply to his remark of home. "I'll have tea freshly made each morning and scones and bunting of flags littered all around your room," she growled out believing it was a bad thing what he said and heavily stereotypical.

Nick watched this with amusement, his sister may act all happy, excitable and kind but by no means was she a pushover. She got angry pretty quickly when anyone she quite liked was being put on the line.

"Don't make her angry, love, she'll destroy you from the inside out," he quipped with a chuckle a's he whispered in the man's ear, lightly grazing it with his lips as he spoke.
"Let me run this by you, sweet cheeks. I have to meet the King of Hell, Lord of Darkness, Great Deceiver, and Creator of Sin at eight for a board meeting. If I am late for said meeting, I may lose my job. And that means I will be a very pissed off demon. And as a being of almost limitless power, I might not act kindly towards the people that caused me to be fired. So I shall propose to you two options. Option number one is that you two shut the fuck up and head to the kitchen, or option number two, I'll quite simply rip you from limb to limb until you are a pile of vertebrae begging for the sweet release of death. Sound good?"

Liliane gasped. "Hades?" She whispered. The real deal? Curious.

"Shame you'll have to be late then because you'll have to politely show us the way to the kitchen because we have no idea, for a demon on a board meeting you're not very smart are you? Considering we've been running round this house like nutters nor having a clue where we were going? Idiot," she said confidently and grabbed her brother's other arm.

"Let me go love, your touch is simply too exhilarating, where'd the other human go?" He questioned as he stared at him, mesmerised by the supernatural qualities.

"Stop it,"

"What?"

"You know what,"

"Shush, " Nick chuckled as he said this a smile on his lips whilst Lily rolled her eyes.

LaDyGrEy said:
Liliane gasped. "Hades?" She whispered. The real deal? Curious.
"Shame you'll have to be late then because you'll have to politely show us the way to the kitchen because we have no idea, for a demon on a board meeting you're not very smart are you? Considering we've been running round this house like nutters nor having a clue where we were going? Idiot," she said confidently and grabbed her brother's other arm.

"Let me go love, your touch is simply too exhilarating, where'd the other human go?" He questioned as he stared at him, mesmerised by the supernatural qualities.

"Stop it,"

"What?"

"You know what,"

"Shush, " Nick chuckled as he said this a smile on his lips whilst Lily rolled her eyes.
Crowley really wasn't having any of this. His eyes went completely black, and his grip tightened.

"Are you sure that the best thing for you to do is insult me?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley really wasn't having any of this. His eyes went completely black, and his grip tightened.
"Are you sure that the best thing for you to do is insult me?"

[/QUOTE]
Val and Bella stood beside Crowley, "Alistair dear, now isn't the best time to be fucking around with mortals you don't have much time," Bella said in a stern but calm tone. "Yeah, they're just humans. What do they know?" Val added.

"Heh, I'm curious as to what you're abilities are, I don't think I'll be getting them if I as politely, you look like you'd ask to bang before showing them, especially after that rather dreadful conversation I heard a while back," Lily said with a small smile, a glint of fear was in her eyes for brother and was generally worried about him but hey? She was sure everything would go fine.

"Just let him go and we'll walk you asshole," Lily said before turning to the others.

"Women thank God, and we know how to fire weapons if that's one thing? " she smiled at them before Nick intervened.

"Ow ow honey! Don't damage the gold, let me go Son of Satan and you can waddle with you tail between your legs straight back to being Hades''s lapdog," Nick said eyeing the eyes of the speciman before him before looking at the ladies.

"Loves, can you help? "

FireMaiden said:
Val and Bella stood beside Crowley, "Alistair dear, now isn't the best time to be fucking around with mortals you don't have much time," Bella said in a stern but calm tone. "Yeah, they're just humans. What do they know?" Val added.
Crowley calmed down, his eyes fading back to their normal color of white and with a red iris, and let Nick go.

Well, not before punching Nick in the face. He didn't like to hit women. But men? Oh, he could fuck them up as much as he wanted.

"I suppose that you are right. Show them to the kitchen. Dinner's already made. I've gotta go."
A dark purple portal appeared in front of him and he lit a cigarette. "Looks like my ride is here."

Crowley turned around one more time before entering the portal. "Oh, make sure that he's still here when I come home. We'll see if he is as good as he thinks he is. Ciao."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley calmed down, his eyes fading back to their normal color of white and with a red iris, and let Nick go.
Well, not before punching Nick in the face. He didn't like to hit women. But men? Oh, he could fuck them up as much as he wanted.

"I suppose that you are right. Show them to the kitchen. Dinner's already made. I've gotta go."
A dark purple portal appeared in front of him and he lit a cigarette. "Looks like my ride is here."

Crowley turned around one more time before entering the portal. "Oh, make sure that he's still here when I come home. We'll see if he is as good as he thinks he is. Ciao."

[/QUOTE]
Val waved as he dissappeared, and Bella scoffed.

Nick grabbed his face and growled. "Jesus," he muttered. He readied his fist about to swing back at him before the demon disappeared. Nick wiped away the blood and huffed with annoyance, it hurt but his training made it oh so clear to not feel pain.

"Nick, are you ok? Come on I'm hungry, we'll talk over food " Liliane said with a small chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back