• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
On the 5th of October at the strike of midnight, the Rose garden at Zalor's Mansion begins to glow bright. A mystery women all dressed in white casually walks through the garden chanting a small spell. Some call her a witch, others call her a goddess but neither of those matter at all. The rose garden glows brighter as she traces her fingers along the soft white petals of each rose in the garden. "Fathoms deep with inside I call upon thee. With the power invested in me I place a charm on this rose garden! Making it a sacred and powerful place, distribute my power to every petal, every fiber of each rose in this garden! So no man can use it for greed! Only four with pure, untainted human blood may restore this power and defeat this new species!" She shouts as her eyes glow a deep purple and she draws a dagger from her robes. She slides the cool blade against the flesh of her right wrist, crimson running down her arm. The woman then whips her right arm around splattering her blood on every rose. Then a white light begins to come out of her and be drawn to the blood splattered on the roses. The whole garden was overcome by a blinding light and once it becomes dark again the women is gone. In her place was a lone bush with a single red rose that was splattered in golden blood. This was the beginning of Zalor's mansion and the start of the vampire species. To this day vampires wander through Zalor's mansion trying to find the rose garden or just enjoying a place for their kind. Though with every passing year more and more humans begin to discover the place. Some seeking the rose garden other's to see if vampires were actually real, while others are that just stumbled upon it needing a place to stay.

Claudine trudges through the forest with a grumble. It had just started raining and she was already soaked to the bone. An irritated look decorated her face as she spots what looks like the top of a building through the tree's canopy. She sighs and begins to head towards it. The girl is met with a tall gate and fence. She walks closer to it seeing that the gate was wide open. A sigh of relief escapes her lips as she runs through it towards the mansion.

@anybodyy

Relaxing on a dead oak, a girl whistled, her white hair waving slightly due to the soft breeze flowing through the dark night. From her perch she could see the mansion, the forest surrounding it, and the faint signs of civilization a few miles away. She smirked and began to hum, the remains of her most recent meal still warm on her lips. She sniffed the night air, only to stop, a wide spreading grin forming on her pale skin, revealing her pearly whites and oversized canines. Val jumped down, her skirt fluttering. The black combat boots hit the ground with a lightened thud, and she Bagan to walk back to her home.

Once there she quickly wiped the blood off her mouth, the red liquid fading on her black fingerless gloves. She snuck into the back yard, the smell of human only getting stronger. She called out once she was close enough to be heard, "Hello there!"

Claudine heard someone shout breaking the silence of the night. "Hello." She replies in a nonchalant tone not bothering to look for where the voice came from since she could sense where the girl was. She continues to walk towards the mansion. Her long wet Crimson hair sticking to the back of her neck made her more uncomfortable. Her clothes were already sticking to her body so why did her hair have to too? Claudine didnt know but she was agitated. Though she would never let anyone know.

@FireMaiden

Val smiled again, stepping into the front yard to confront the other girl. She looked her over, and rained an eyebrow. Who in there right mind would die theor hair that color? "So, what brings you to my humble abode?" Val asked, k epping the cheery toon up. Hopefully, she wouldn't be bothered by the others, but fat chance that was gonna happen.

@Libra259

Vasilisa quietly hummed to herself as she piled a few more books ontop of her heap. A quaint smile was perched on her lips. Today, it seemed she had the library all to herself. A few of the windows were open and a delicate breeze blew in. The sheer curtains floated lazily to and fro in it's gentle sway.

Claudine caught sight of the girl then saw her look at her hair for a brief second. Ah yes, that red isn't natural! Well how old is she? Her hair is white.. Ah but anyway my hair colour is natural.. "I couldnt help but notice you looked at my hair. Its natural.. I didnt dye it. You can choose to believe me or not. And I simply got lost and need a place to stay."

@FireMaiden

"Hmm, I guess I really can't judge you. My hair is white," she laugehd. Val sat down on the wooden stairs, "Sorry, I don't have any spare rooms," She smirked. Val wanted this meal all to herself an different the others even got a wiff of her, Val would be the last one to gather any. "Town is about five miles that way," Val said, pointing north with a flick of her finger. She then leaned back, her poof blue and white skirt (much like Rwby's combat skirt thing) providing a fun distraction from the human, as she played with one of the designs.

"Are you positive?.. Because I came from that way." Claudine replies while pulling her crimson hair from her neck. She begins to ring her ponytail out then proceed to look at the other female again.

@FireMaiden

"Yep, I'm sure," She said in a sing song voice. Of course she had extra rooms, well more like the guy who owned the place, but still. "Most of the rooms are locked, and only a few are open, but are in use." She siad. "Town is that way, five miles," Val replied, smiling sweetly, her eyes flashing red for a split second.

@Libra259

Claudine knew something was off. She was far from dumb. Her suspicions were confirmed when she say her eyes flash red for a split second. Though Claudine didnt react at all. "Ah.. That way.. I don't think so but maybe there is a possible chance I missed it. Would you possible show me the way?" Now she was curious. How smart was this girl and what game is she playing?.. She's obviously hidding something from her behavior.

@FireMaiden

Joseph sat in his office, staring at a pile of papers the rest of his useless race dumped on him. If he recalled their words correctly they said "Since your the Archduke, you should be able to handle all of these incredibly important papers right?" He was contemplating stabbing them right then and there, but it would get his clothes dirty so he decided to take the papers. He sighed as he gazed out his window staring at the sky. How he longed to be free of the horrible beast called paperwork, that sadly came along with being an Archduke.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ugh, fine come on, let's go. I really hope that I'm still the only one awake," Val muttered, opening the faded door. It creaked, a faint light was coming from a nearby room. "Crap, ok let's be quite." Val held the door open, ushering the girl into the great hall.

@Libra259

Claudine was mentally smirking. So hidding something.. And wonder why we are sneaking in but whatever I'll eventually figure it out.. She still doesnt react and just nods, silently following the other female.

@FireMaiden

"I think I know exactly how to handle these important papers" He then proceeded to pull a knife from out of thin air and stab the stack of papers. He pulled the knife from the paper and walked over to his window. He laid the paper on the windowsill and opened the window. He then took the paper in one arm and the knife in the other. He threw the paper outside the window letting it scatter into the four winds, but not before throwing the knife at one particular one which was then embedded into a nearby tree. "Time to go kill whoever gave me those papers!" He declared, smiling sadistically all the while.

She sighed to herself and went to stand in front of one of the open windows. They looked out onto a mini-courtyard that had some pretty comfy places for kicking-back and enjoying. "Its lovely tonight..." She said aloud to no one, since she was still alone. The breeze picked up for a few seconds, and her pile almost went flying from her arms. "N--no!" She exclaimed and clutched them to her chest while turning away to shield them from the wind.

Making sure the man in the office was distracted, and hopefully wouldn't notice the sent of human, she lead the girl up stairs to the first room at the top of the stairs. She opened she door, and once the other girl was in, shut the door. "And this is my room. Like I said, the other doors are locked, so you'll have to sleep here," she said, trough in a few stuffed animals off the queen size bed with purple sheets. She then sat down at the mirrorless vanity.

@Libra259

Claudine raised an eyebrow. "How peculiar a vanity with no mirror. You are a unique one." She chuckles. And i'll find out exactly what makes you unique.. She looked around the room. It looked quite well kept. "But I have to say. Its quite an elegant room." The whole time Claudine spoke in a hushed voice for the sake of the other female.

@FireMaiden

"Thanks! I had a fend help out with the bed and the kinda princess style thing over it. And my mirror broke, and we haven't bothered to get a new one yet," Val saod, shrugging it off. She looked out the window, "The moon is really pretty tonight,"she sighed. Val then stokd, and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a soft towel and tossing it to the other girl "Here, dry off," She then pulled out a hair brush with soft bristles. The bright, blue eyed girl then began to brush her hair.

@Libra259

Claudine nods and catches the towel. She then begins to dry her dripping wet hair. For a brief minute she forgot about how wet she was. "Ah thanks and it is especially beautiful tonight." She replies. Hm I didnt notice that but its very bright and quite easy to see.. It just adds beauty to the sky and to itself.

@FireMaiden

He walked down the hallway, passing many doors of varying designs. He smelled human, but didn't care as he had no need to feast for a long time. He continued to the dead man's room. He kicked open the door just to see a man sit up in his bed. "Who dare disturb my slee..." He quieted down at the end noticing who was in the doorway. His faced paled as if he saw death itself, because, well he did. "Archduke Amida, what a pleasure to see you here, if you were going to come you should have told me in advance, I would have been more prepared for your arrival." Joseph chuckled as he sat down in a chair. He twirled his knife around his finger and looked at the man menacingly. "I am correct in assuming you are a baron, correct?" "Y-Yes sir, I was appointed as a baron by the other Archduke just last week." he said everything in a panicked tone, and was getting even paler by the second. Amida smirked a sadistic smile before saying "Well then, it looks like were going to need a new baron, now aren't we." He then let out a insane laugh that sent chills down the still unnamed barons spine. Amida then threw his knife, and an ear piercing scream was heard resonating through the mansion.

Lissa startled at the scream and dropped the books. "Gosh danget... I wish that arch-duke would just... just... not kill people!" She grumbled angrily and knelt down to pick up them up. Her white sundress slightly billowed out under her as she did.

((Mentioned @Angel Lucifer ))

"Sorry I can't do much more than a towel, and maybe a nightgown. My house mates aren't that friendly." Val muttered, looking through her different night dressed before pulling one out. A pink on with a withe lace trim. "There, now as long as the Duke dosen't notice I came in with a stranger, you'll be ok," she smiled sweetly. The white haired girl stopped. "Crap, you stay here," she muttered, before blowing out the candles illuminating her room, and leaving. Her skirt made a swishy sound as she walked, trying to find the duke. Once found, "Um, sir, would you mind keeping it down, I'm trying to read," she said, looking up at the much taller man.

@Libra259 @Angel Lucifer

Amida felt a brief chill enter the room, he then sneezed. "I wonder who hates me for killing someone this time. He then sighed before walking back to his office and sitting in the chair. He grabbed the stack of papers that he actually had to fill out. He signed several papers before looking at the last one and sighing. He didn't want to bother with paper work so he got up and flopped onto his bed.

Claudine heard this scream and a small smirk spreads across her lips. Oh this keeps getting better and better! She thought while drying her torso off. Is this mansion also hiding something? I must know.. Though I suspect that the scream came from someone who is now deceased.. So better watch my back better..

She takes the nightgown and thanks her before she leaves.

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back