• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Rukia said:
c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah ran her fingers through K'tal's face in a soothing manner,placing a quick kiss upon his lips.

"I can't become a vampire,K'tal. Altarian blood is immune to that venom. And the effect of my blood in your body will be temporary." Truth be told,the demigod trusted K'tal completely. "I know you can...stop. I don't doubt your control."

She pulled the vampire back to her hold,allowing his face to be buried in her neck.

@Rukia

K'tal stiffened a bit when Alyiah pulled him to her, but slowly relaxed once again. It's okay. She trusts you, and she can tell you when to stop. Just...don't suck her dry. K'tal's breath stroked her neck as he opened his mouth and bared his fangs once more. "Tell me when to stop," he said softly. He gave Alyiah's neck a light kiss before gently sinking his fangs into it. He grabbed onto her hair as he slowly sucked her divine blood. While he drank it, he felt...unlimited. Like he could do anything. His heart began to race as he sucked on her neck more. He breathed harder through his nose as her blood filled him with excitement and desire.

Alyiah closed her eyes and allowed her mind to lose itself in K'tal's hold. The bite felt like a sting at first,but suddenly a wave of pleasure washed over here. The sensation was incredible,and Alyiah felt her legs going weak under her. She didn't want it ever to stop as she held onto the vampire's hair.

But eventually her neck started to hurt and Alyiah realized that she had allowed K'tal to drink too much. Her vision started to blur as she held onto him,trying not to fall down.

"K-k'tal...I think you should stop..."

She started to go limp in his arms as he kept sucking.

Rukia said:
Alyiah closed her eyes and allowed her mind to lose itself in K'tal's hold. The bite felt like a sting at first,but suddenly a wave of pleasure washed over here. The sensation was incredible,and Alyiah felt her legs going weak under her. She didn't want it ever to stop as she held onto the vampire's hair.
But eventually her neck started to hurt and Alyiah realized that she had allowed K'tal to drink too much. Her vision started to blur as she held onto him,trying not to fall down.

"K-k'tal...I think you should stop..."

She started to go limp in his arms as he kept sucking.

@Rukia

K'tal gripped Alyiah's hair tighter as she held on to his. At her queue, he stopped sucking and slowly removed his fangs. He hugged Alyiah in order to keep her standing and sat her down on the sofa. Oh no...I drank too much, I knew this was going to happen. Why did I agree to drinking her blood? He kneeled down in front of her to see eye to eye. "Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned countenance. "D-did I hurt you?" He held Alyiah's hands and squeezed them, should she begin to lose consciousness. I can NOT forgive myself should I hurt her now.

The front door swung open. A lithe figure entered, a small possè of human and undead servants mixed as they followed behind, toting bags and whatnot. Eva Knight was quiet as she crossed the threshold. She looked around impassively.

TerrinX said:
(( Claudine/Red and Lucy/Laci are in a smaller mansion nearby ))
(I wanna try at a scene where Lucy sees Crowley and recognizes him as Jean-Paul Marat, who was one of the main instigators of the Reign of Terror. You game?)

Rui said:
The front door swung open. A lithe figure entered, a small possè of human and undead servants mixed as they followed behind, toting bags and whatnot. Eva Knight was quiet as she crossed the threshold. She looked around impassively.
Bella watched from the landing of the stairs with a slightly amused expression. She leaning on the railing, watching what was going on.

(Fuck it.)

As Crowley and Lyrev teleported back to his room, Crowley gave him a kiss before making his way to the landing. "Hey Val. You're looking nice today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back