• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

EVERYONE I AM BACK! HELLO HELLO

I apologize for the first post, haha. I haven't written anything for months, and my writing's a bit rusty. But, I promise it'll get better. :-)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the way your characters confront/talk to the other characters will affect their responses! /sorry/ And also the character relationships you guys established will also affect how things go. /oops/

With that being said, to those who posted, feel free to change your interactions if you guys want to!

I am yet to message the chosen person from the random number generator, by the way. So none of you are safe from this role yet. :-)

EVERYONE I AM BACK! HELLO HELLO

I apologize for the first post, haha. I haven't written anything for months, and my writing's a bit rusty. But, I promise it'll get better. :-)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the way your characters confront/talk to the other characters will affect their responses! /sorry/ And also the character relationships you guys established will also affect how things go. /oops/

With that being said, to those who posted, feel free to change your interactions if you guys want to!

I am yet to message the chosen person from the random number generator, by the way. So none of you are safe from this role yet. :-)
so excite. cannot stop obsessing over this rp. this, i expect, will go awesome. Thanks for the up front response. I think your writing is fine! :^)

2017-11-21_23.26.47.jpg

The Darkling The Darkling
I MIGHT have a PROBLEM. A problem in which the lineart was better than when I tried to marker this in but a PROBLEM BECAUSE I LOVE OPHELIA
Can I just say...I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE HERE

Dear gosh the length of that in character post, I am terrified XD like holy dude. So far it's great though :3

Dear gosh the length of that in character post, I am terrified XD like holy dude. So far it's great though :3
Pshaw~! :b7: That's nothin'. Bet i could one-up that if I was in the mood.

mikko mikko Your post is super sweet. Lovin' Fatimah rn <3
The Darkling The Darkling Although Ophelia gives me the creeps, I was surprised by her unexpected nice-ness to Aya. Brava.

Hello hello!

Apologies for the delay guys! I promise to get mine up soon, but it seems like some of our members hadn't posted yet?

I'll post soon. I'm just going to message the others and see if they're still active. :-) Apologies for the delay once again! Steam just had a Cyber Monday sale and it ate my s o u l.

Hello hello!

Apologies for the delay guys! I promise to get mine up soon, but it seems like some of our members hadn't posted yet?

I'll post soon. I'm just going to message the others and see if they're still active. :-) Apologies for the delay once again! Steam just had a Cyber Monday sale and it ate my s o u l.
heh, what'll happen to those people who are inactive? (will people already begin to be eliminated...?)

~~~ Yikkkkkes, I'm super sorry this is so effing late - I've been working til like 2am every night this past week so I kinda totally forgot to do Haiden's relations (& they came out kinda long, ahaaa...) but yeah, sorry for the wait ~ and if anyone wants me to change or add anything, lemme know and I'll for sure switch it or edit it up.

Also, I'll try to get my first post up for Haiden either tonight or tomorrow. :)

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Anyways, here's Haiden Polar's relations:

Svadilfari Svadilfari ;;
(Bentley Lagmay) - "He's the class president, and... uh... Yeah."
He thinks Bentley's a 'college material' type, but at the same time he also feels like somethings really off with him; not that he's ever really talked to him much, but regardless Haiden at least semi-appreciates the few smiles Bentley gives him sometimes, whether they're genuine or not.

(Aya Tachibana) - "If you thought I was invisible, she's on an very different level. Almost 'super power' level." Him and Aya are, in a way, almost friends. She's someone he'll approach first, & while he doesn't know her that personally, he has seen a few of her drawings and has even gotten a small smile out of her once; they might not talk much, but there's like a small quiet bond between the two. (At least, to him there is.)

(Madeline Haddox) - "I know her name, but she doesn't know mine. Maybe that's a good thing." They've never even spoken once, but he's observed her in the hallways, in certain classes, in the lunch room etc. There's always rumors about her, & he listens to them carefully - but no matter how much he watches or listens, he doesn't seem to learn much. He doesn't like the Oxen Club though, so that also means he's not exactly fond of the leader, regardless of the mystery that surrounds her and her little club.

(Jason Halliday) - "The Oxen member guy? Yeah, I've seen him - and no, I don't talk to him." Another name Haiden's heard, and another face that he's never made eye contact with.

Corgi Corgi ;;
(Liam Weir) - "He's a human bull; or at least everyone thinks he is. Also not someone I know personally." Another loudly whispered about name that Haiden hears often about in the hallways. He's never spoken to Liam, or had any sort of interaction - so everything he knows about the hot head (which isn't much) is from what he's observed from far away, or from what he's heard.

mikko mikko ;;
(Fatimah Bennett) - "She seems like the kinda person that should have a theme song playing whenever they walk by, ya know what I mean?" They're not close or even friends, but she's made small-talk with him a few times & usually tosses him a smile whenever they make eye contact; but other than that, they're not much more than acquaintances. (He is kinda baffled how she can be so social & 'cool' with so many different cliques though.)

@commodore 64 ;;
(Bryant Washington) - "Sometimes I try counting his frowns - I've never seen more than three in one day." Haiden can tell Bryant definitely hides behinds those smiles of his - but as to 'why' the guy does it, he doesn't know. He's never talked to him, but he's seen him around a lot. He's pretty sure Bryant has no idea who he is, much like most of the students at Ryder High - but Haiden doesn't really care either way.

The Darkling The Darkling ;;
(Ophelia Cleric) - "So I'm the creepy one, and the girl that looks like a vampire isn't? Makes sense, for sure." He's seen a few douche's throw stuff at her before & mutter rude names as she walks by - but other than the few minor bullies, most people seem to like her or find her interesting, from what he's observed. She's never talked to him, and because of that, he's never really talked to her either.

lavendre lavendre ;;
(Helen Boehler) - "Not a face I see around that much." She's never talked to him or even looked in his direction, so he obviously doesn't know her that well, & vice versa. Although, from the few times he's noticed her, he can tell that's she's definitely a fellow wall-hugger. (Takes one to know one though.)

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy ;;
(Charity Meeks) - "I've known her since I was about ten, when my dad would take me and younger sister to church... Charity's too good of a person to go through what she goes through. I'll say that much." They're not like 'best friends' or anything, but he's known her for a good seven or so years. Views her as if she was his second sister or something, & will usually tag along with her whenever they come into contact at school. He doesn't go to church as much as he used to, mostly because his dad thankfully doesn't bother to take them there when he's drunk (which is almost all the time these days.) Usually calls her by her last name, 'Meeks'.

Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu ;;
(Oliver Grey-Flectcher)
-"Someone for sure forgot to install his filter when he was a kid... Lucky him." He's not someone Haiden would normally approach first, mostly because he knows Oliver's loud and proud personality wouldn't be one that would normally mesh with his own 'lay low' vibe. But Haiden's seen him and heard him enough to know the guy definitely beats to his own drum. As of now, he's mostly just wary around him, as he is around most people.

Elowyn Elowyn ;;
(Eleisya Yates-Wycommin) - "You mean the 80 year old trapped in a 17 year old's body? She's... interesting." They're on first name basis, & maybe even slightly past 'acquaintances' level - but definitely not 'friends'. She's someone he would approach first, & maybe someone he'd even sit next to if he truly didn't want to sit by himself. Sometimes he'll ask her about her books, or listen to her ramble off about certain scientific theories or something - but other than that, they don't have too many interactions.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom ;;
(Johnathon McNeil) - "I've never read the school newspaper, but maybe I would if he added an 'anonymous questions' column."
Another student Haiden hasn't really talked to. He's pretty sure he's the newest Oxen member or something, which Haiden thinks is strange since Johnathon kinda swims with a different crowd than the other members - or at least, that's what he's noticed. Other than that, he hasn't paid him or his school newspaper much attention.

Noble Noble ;;
(Hope Makepeace) - "I don't really know her, but I do know she'll punch you in the face. And one of your eyes too, probably."
He's seen her around a lot, mostly because her presence is usually hard to miss. Like most people at Ryder High, she's not someone he's ever really talked to, or came into much social contact with... But fighting, and flipping people off when they turn around definitely seem like her kinda thing, from what he's heard and observed.

goliah goliah ;;
(Quentin Hale) - "Talking is something he likes to do. He's kinda okay at it too, I guess."
Haiden's not sure why or how, but him and Quentin are on familiar-ish terms - to be 'almost' friends with someone who's pretty much friends with everyone, is still a strange concept for Haiden to grasp lol. But he'll sometimes hang around with him though, and when he see's him, he'll usually throw a nod in greeting or something.

seasonedcat seasonedcat ;;
(Miigwan Abenaki) - "I don't think I've seen her or heard of her much... Which is kinda strange."
They've never spoken, and he can't remember ever meeting or hearing about a Miigwan.

Kal Kal ;;
(Shang Mi Khan) - "Shang's pretty under the radar, kinda like me; but she's cool."
Him and Shang are slightly above acquaintance-level, maybe almost 'friends'. He'll hang around her during breaks sometimes while she's on her laptop, or will walk home with her after school. She's also one of the few people he'd stop in a hallway to talk to. He has a feeling that if she moved to Hooksett earlier, she'd definitely have way more friends; but secretly, he's kinda grateful that she doesn't.

~ PS Haiden will take 11 lol~! (If that's not taken and it's not too late, I mean.)

Noble Noble - Holy crap, your art is super beautiful. *-* I didn't really picture the two together,
but after seeing it actually drawn out like that, I can definitely see it lol. So cuteee.

Last edited:
~ PS Haiden will take 11 lol~! (If that's not taken and it's not too late, I mean.)

Noble Noble - Holy crap, your art is super beautiful. *-* I didn't really picture the two together,
but after seeing it actually drawn out like that, I can definitely see it lol. Sew cuteee.

Aww thank you so much! You're so sweet ^^

Hmmm. I gave the others (people who hasn't posted yet) a couple of days to decide in the PMs sent, and they replied that they will be busy the coming month, so they won't be able to post.

So in turn, I have a question for you guys! Do you guys want to continue this RP now, or wait until the end of the Holidays? They said it's alright if we go on without them, but I am wondering if you guys will be busy during the Holidays as well. :ghostuvu::ghostunu:

Hmmm. I gave the others (people who hasn't posted yet) a couple of days to decide in the PMs sent, and they replied that they will be busy the coming month, so they won't be able to post.

So in turn, I have a question for you guys! Do you guys want to continue this RP now, or wait until the end of the Holidays? They said it's alright if we go on without them, but I am wondering if you guys will be busy during the Holidays as well. :ghostuvu::ghostunu:
I'm too excited for my own good to wait, but it's up to the others, honestly.

I'm too excited for my own good to wait, but it's up to the others, honestly.
In conjunction to that: may I raise the point that if they are too busy inthe coming month to roleplay, then this is likely not a priority to them at all? Therefore, I make the assumption that even if they were to be involved, they would be lagging behind the other more invested roleplayers and potential drag down the roleplay.

I don't mean to be so "survival of the fittest" (God knows I'm not a Darwin fan), but sometimes it's best to just let go some players for the sake of a better rp experience for everyone.

Personally, I am willing to RP during the holidays because I am excited to know what will happen next and roleplay is now a part of my (daily) life... for better or for worse! ;3

Personally, I'd say we should carry on. I think if we leave it 'till the holidays, the RP might lose momentum.
After all, it's not like we're kicking them out. We can always introduce them later...
But like what Corgi Corgi said, leave it up for the others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back