• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

Hello!

Just a little something before I get started on the First Episode. :ghostuvu:

Please note that this isn't an Event. Just a Wildcard for the plot. :-)

W I L D C A R D

Please choose a number between 1-15 for each member. No member can have the same number. Numbers are reserved to the first commenter. This will determine a special role through random generation. I will take the last available number. If the chosen member will not accept the role, the next in line will be messaged (and so forth).

Hmmmmm... 15

A few facts I find rather amusing/interesting:
1. The first IC post was posted on my birthday.
2. My chinese zodiac is the ox.
3. I'm a student right now.

A few facts I find rather amusing/interesting:
1. The first IC post was posted on my birthday.
2. My chinese zodiac is the ox.
3. I'm a student right now.

1) The first nuke was dropped on my birthday
2) My Chinese zodiac is the tiger, but that doesn't really matter because zodiacs don't work.
3) Aren't we all...
4) I found a music video I really like and I just realised the psycho bitch in the video looks like a friend I broke up with a few months ago.

What did y'all learn today?

Last edited:
The Darkling The Darkling
I kind of want Hope to have a full on desperate crush but I'm not sure how Dramatic™ I want it to be, she probably goes to extra effort to seem cool in front of Ophelia though Lol But I am so down for a love pentagon Lmao

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Also is 14 taken?

Last edited:
2017-11-21_23.26.47.jpg

I MIGHT have a PROBLEM. A problem in which the lineart was better than when I tried to marker this in but a PROBLEM BECAUSE I LOVE OPHELIA

JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE DESPITE BEING EXTREMELY LATE. Relations for Helene! If there's something that needs to be changed, just let me know!

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley Lagmay - "He seems like a bit of a teacher's pet, but he's cool." Helene doesn't have any strong opinions on Bentley, but she admires how he's always on time and how extroverted he is. She does, however, think of his "perfect student" persona to be rather weird.

Aya Tachibana - "She's super nice but she's so quiet! Though I'm hardly one to talk..." She sees Aya as sweet and can relate to her shyness, but she hasn't talked to her.

Maddie Haddox - "The most popular girl in the school. She's kinda 'eh'." Maddie seems stuck-up in Helene's eyes and she wishes that the girl would stop being such an overachiever.

Jax Halliday - "Best Oxen member, hands down. Definitely the kind of guy I would hang out with." Helene sees Jax as a really "chill", kind guy and she's thinks he's such a breath of fresh air compared to the others Oxen members. She truly hopes that they can hang out sometime and that the personalities of some of the other Oxen don't rub off on him. A crush may or may not develop.

Corgi Corgi
Liam Weir - "Of course I know him. He's the school's popular douchebag." Liam is probably the only person that Helene dislikes, though she isn't very vocal about it, him being in the Oxen and all. She mostly ignores him and thinks he gives off an "arrogant jock" vibe.

mikko mikko
Fatimah Bennett - "Great hair, great personality. If I could get out of my shell, we'd hang out all the time." Helene really likes Fatimah, though she has never worked up the courage to go and talk to her. Luckily, the girl has come up to her and few times and struck up conversation. She admires the girl's extroversion and friendliness and hopes they can become closer friends.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen
Bryant Washington - "He's so happy and quirky all the time that it's contagious." Helene, while she isn't close to Bryant in any way, enjoys his company. He's a goofy ray of sunshine who brightens the whole room and she doesn't find him annoying at all.

Ophelia Cleric - "Her style is soooo cool. I haven't talked to her much, though." Helene thinks Ophelia's style is way better than her own semi-hippie clothing. She hasn't gotten the chance to strike up a conversation with her, though.

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy
Charity Meeks - "She's so nice! But I don't know her well." She sees Charity as a sweetheart and Helene thinks her name matches her personality so well. They're not very close, though, and they haven't interacted much.

Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu
Ollie Grey-Fletcher - "I know him from band and his smartass personality is actually kinda...amusing?" Helene sees Ollie as a somewhat distant friend. He's tried to help her come out of her shell more, dragging her to parties and whatnot, and his snarky attitude amuses her.

Elowyn Elowyn
Eleisya Yates-Wycommin - "I seriously admire her intelligence. I wish I was that smart." Helene is slightly intimidated by Eleisya. Her intelligence and elegant personality makes Helene feel like an average nobody.

sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden Polars - "I think I might have seen him around once or twice..." Helene isn't very sure who Haiden is, but the name does sound a bit familiar. She's sure she's seen him around a few times.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
Johnathan McNeil - "I've only studied with him a few times. But he's cool I guess." Helene, while the two have studied together on the occasion, isn't completely sure how to feel about Johnathan. He seems pretty normal to her and he doesn’t seem like some of the other Oxen, which is a relief.

Noble Noble
Hope Berenice Makepeace - "She's literally the epitome of not caring what others think." To Helene, Hope screams "individuality" and her whole demeanor seems confident and self-assured. She hasn't approached her and she thinks that Hope is one of the coolest girls in the school.

goliah goliah
Quentin Hale - "I don't know him too well, but he seems cool." Helene has seen Quentin around and they've talked from time to time. She thinks he's a cool guy and likes how friendly he is.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan Abenaki - "She seems adorable and so nice!" They're not very close, but Helene hopes she and Miigwan can become friends. She loves the girl's name and how she is such a kind person.

Kal Kal
Shang Mi Khan - ''I've only seen her around, but she seems very charming." Helene has only seen Khan around a few times, giving her the occasional smile or wave. However, she sees her as having an aura of quiet, calm charm and really likes that about her.

lavendre lavendre
Hope Berenice Makepeace - "She's literally the epitome of not caring what others think." To Helene, Hope screams "individuality" and her whole demeanor seems confident and self-assured. She hasn't approached her and she thinks that Hope is one of the coolest girls in the school.

Swoon, LOVE IT. We should definitely get some character interactions in, yeah? Especially since both Helene and Hope hang with Ollie sometimes.

WOW THERE'S A FAN ART ALREADY!!! It's so lovely too! <3 <3

And wow am I l a t e to the party. I apologize guys, I had quite a long day. :ghosthorns:

Anyways, I'm editing the post as of now. Should be up in a few. :ghostuvu:

Numbers chosen are all randomized, and I am currently messaging the person chosen! I really hope you guys will enjoy the plot and events ahead!

WOW THERE'S A FAN ART ALREADY!!! It's so lovely too! <3 <3

And wow am I l a t e to the party. I apologize guys, I had quite a long day. :ghosthorns:

Anyways, I'm editing the post as of now. Should be up in a few. :ghostuvu:

Numbers chosen are all randomized, and I am currently messaging the person chosen! I really hope you guys will enjoy the plot and events ahead!

We believe in you Svadilfari

Corgi Corgi thank you for inviting me to this! :D
I was worried you'd all hate me after I ended up barely replying to T R U S T ;-; (Which I am very, very sorry about by the way!)

Recently, though, I've been able to reply to RP's I'm in rather frequently, so that probably won't happen with this one~...if my character ends up getting accepted, I mean. Hopefully I'm not too late, but it looks like slots are still open, so I'll post my character either tonight or tomorrow.

On a side note, is it okay if I have my character be a pair of twins? They'll be paired up together most of the time, so it's not likely they'd be split doing completely different things (Unless something in the role play forced them to be separated...).

There we go, I spent literally all night writing them, and it's flippin' 5:00AM now, but whatever, I did it. I'll probably only use Al if you don't want me using both twins.

If anyone wants their character to be friends with Al or Jill, PM me and lemme know~

(I haven't gotten to reading most of the other character sheets yet, and I'm waayyy too tired for that :-_-lines:)

G'Night everyone~ zzzz

For a second I was going to be really impressed... until you said "lineart." :\
Lmao what do you mean? I DREW the lineart if that's what you're thinking. I drew everything, this is an original piece? Lineart is the term for the stage of art when it's only lines, no values or colors.

Last edited:
Lmao what do you mean? I DREW the lineart if that's what you're thinking. I drew everything, this is an original piece? Lineart is the term for the stage of art when it's only lines, no values or colors.
LOL, then I'm sorry; my B!!
I am much impressed with your skillz. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back