• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!

Ahhh, we have so many new faces! <3 Of course all members who joined T R U S T are accepted. :-) And as I've told some of you, T R U S T is in the same timeline as Blood Moon, so I'll be dropping hints as to what might've happened to the kids at Layton Lodge. I hope you guys wil be able to piece together the mystery! Also! Not only are they in the same timeline, but they're somewhat connected as well! :-)

And yes!!!! There are so many cool characters. I love how unique each individual is! <3

This RP is gonna be a wild ride lol

Corgi Corgi Jax when Liam is being mean to him (again) saying he's not his friend:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n6alweVNdX1rcwa0zo3_250.gif

21-jump-street-dave-franco-movie-HZzRk5h9qNWus

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!

Ahhh, we have so many new faces! <3 Of course all members who joined T R U S T are accepted. :-) And as I've told some of you, T R U S T is in the same timeline as Blood Moon, so I'll be dropping hints as to what might've happened to the kids at Layton Lodge. I hope you guys wil be able to piece together the mystery! Also! Not only are they in the same timeline, but they're somewhat connected as well! :-)

And yes!!!! There are so many cool characters. I love how unique each individual is! <3

This RP is gonna be a wild ride lol
A few quickies:

Is T R U S T another rp?
Is this based off of a... TV show? Or another series of some sort?

and ah, of course, the memes. :\

A few quickies:

Is T R U S T another rp?
Is this based off of a... TV show? Or another series of some sort?

and ah, of course, the memes. :\
T R U S T was a role play that Svadilfari Svadilfari had made that died off. It was extremely interesting and I had made a character in it- so I'm dying to figure out the mystery behind the box and everything that happened c:

Another quick, and rather unrelated, question: How do you pronounce your (user)name? Svadilfari Svadilfari

Here's a link for T R U S T if any one of you is interested to know what happened. :-) You can check out the CS and OOC threads there as well! Though the OOC has more than a thousand responses lol.

T R U S T: The Game

You guys can see how we RP too! <3

And here's a link on how to pronounce my username lol

Svaðilfari pronunciation: How to pronounce Svaðilfari in Icelandic

Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu ...i lOVE HIM <3

SO SASSY AND FUN IT'S AMAZING AHHHH

now we have two dudes that speak their minds... they're gonna get alone 'great' c;

I foresee so much sass between them as we go along XD Ollie does not have a filter and Liam could probably show him where to get one! Ollie might even be crashing the party merely to piss off the Oxens (and also for the free food, because it's free food yo)

I foresee so much sass between them as we go along XD Ollie does not have a filter and Liam could probably show him where to get one! Ollie might even be crashing the party merely to piss off the Oxens (and also for the free food, because it's free food yo)
The funny thing is, Liam doesn't have much of a filter, either- so they both need tutors in that! And please do crash it, that'll be awesome c:

The funny thing is, Liam doesn't have much of a filter, either- so they both need tutors in that! And please do crash it, that'll be awesome c:

Only filter that's worked for Ollie so far is a fist in the mouth methinks xD Actually I've alluded that he's gotten his ass handed to him at least once because of it. Do you think it'd be possible that Liam and him could have gotten in a slight altercation once upon a time?

Only filter that's worked for Ollie so far is a fist in the mouth methinks xD Actually I've alluded that he's gotten his ass handed to him at least once because of it. Do you think it'd be possible that Liam and him could have gotten in a slight altercation once upon a time?
Hm... it's possible. Would Ollie be the type to insult someone's family or "friends"? Since Ollie is probably less strong than Liam, he would probably give him one punch, then if he comes back to insult again, he'd continue. He doesn't like the mess around unless he's getting annoyed

Well, Hope's definitely a fighter, she likes a good throw down every now and then, it blows of steam Lol

Hm... it's possible. Would Ollie be the type to insult someone's family or "friends"? Since Ollie is probably less strong than Liam, he would probably give him one punch, then if he comes back to insult again, he'd continue. He doesn't like the mess around unless he's getting annoyed

Yeah, he probably has said a thing or two about Oxen just because they're so clique-y and exclusive. Maybe there came a time where the boy was shit-talking again and didn't realise Liam was behind him or something LOL He wouldn't go out of his way to antagonise them, and is probably smart enough to have kept his mouth shut (around Liam) after the one punch

Well, Hope's definitely a fighter, she likes a good throw down every now and then, it blows of steam Lol

Yo! Depending on how she finds Ollie's general lack of filter, I think the two of them can get along well enough if only because of their mutual hatred of Ryder/Hookset and other common interests (music and art, mainly). They could even have started out semi-enemies (he probably would have said some smartass blah about how her name is ironic or something) and ended up becoming good friends.

Yo! Depending on how she finds Ollie's general lack of filter, I think the two of them can get along well enough if only because of their mutual hatred of Ryder/Hookset and other common interests (music and art, mainly). They could even have started out semi-enemies (he probably would have said some smartass blah about how her name is ironic or something) and ended up becoming good friends.

Yes! I think Hope would totally want to kick his ass and then be his friend! She has to have SOMEONE to get caught smoking on school property with, and Ollie is definitely a character she'd appreciate.

Yeah, he probably has said a thing or two about Oxen just because they're so clique-y and exclusive. Maybe there came a time where the boy was shit-talking again and didn't realise Liam was behind him or something LOL He wouldn't go out of his way to antagonise them, and is probably smart enough to have kept his mouth shut (around Liam) after the one punch

If Ollie picked the fight, then Liam wouldn't step down c:

Liam isn't inherently aggressive, and honestly doesn't give two shits about what people think about him, but if he picks the fight or is talking bad about him, or maybe even saying stupid stuff about the Oxen, then he'd throw a punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back