• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

WHOA. my stuff hasnt been popping up?

personally, i'd really prefer we continue on! i understand the holiday season is really hectic for a ton of people (hell, i have midterms for the next couple of weeks and my birthday comes up immediately after christmas), but i'm bratty and impatient and very excited to get this beyond just exposition. if we take a hiatus after essentially just beginning, i think it will be forgotten and abandoned? i don't want that! so my vote is for truck on. it's obviously up to the others too, though!
Svadilfari Svadilfari

Okay, thank you to everyone who responded!

Please comment here if you guys are still active, and I'll make a reboot with active members. :-)

Rooftop.jpg

...too active...

IS THAT YOUR ART Noble Noble ?! W O W you're one talented person. <3

And reboot is starting soon! I just need to start a fresh new thread. Everyone is free to change their characters and connections if needed. :-) The starter post will be a tad different as well. <3

EDIT: Lol wow I just realized 'Hooksett' on the water tank, and the red moon. I'm so dumb haha. Your art is so amazing. <3

IS THAT YOUR ART Noble Noble ?! W O W you're one talented person. <3

And reboot is starting soon! I just need to start a fresh new thread. Everyone is free to change their characters and connections if needed. :-) The starter post will be a tad different as well. <3

EDIT: Lol wow I just realized 'Hooksett' on the water tank, and the red moon. I'm so dumb haha. Your art is so amazing. <3
Thank you!! I just love making art for the roleplays I'm in, I really hope to draw future scenes and all of our characters eventually!! I think people find it exciting to physically see their characters in their favorite scenes ^^

Last edited:
Hello RYDERS ! Are you ready?

Blood Moon [Reboot] will be up and running by tomorrow night at the latest. It will feature a brand new plot, with more puzzles, more interactions, and more mysteries to solve. This is my most ambitious interactive RP to date, and I hope you guys will enjoy this wild ryde.

Are you guys still interested to dive back to the sleepy town of Hooksett? Just let me know, and I will tag you once it's up!

Corgi Corgi Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom The Darkling The Darkling mikko mikko lavendre lavendre Noble Noble Elowyn Elowyn

P.S. I only tagged the ones who commented that they are still active. If I did not tag you but you still want to join the reboot, just let me know!

Last edited:

Blood Moon [Reboot] will be up and running by tomorrow night at the latest. It will feature a brand new plot, with more puzzles, more interactions, and more mysteries to solve. This is my most ambitious ineractive RP to date, and I hope you guys will enjoy this wild ryde.

Are you guys still interested to dive back to the sleepy town of Hooksett? Just let me know, and I will tag you once it's up!

Corgi Corgi Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom The Darkling The Darkling mikko mikko lavendre lavendre Noble Noble Elowyn Elowyn

P.S. I only tagged the ones who commented that they are still active. If I did not tag you but you still want to join the reboot, just let me know!
Yoooo I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS SVAD

Me too! Do you want to keep your character btw?

You guys, feel free to change your characters if you want! Mine will remain the same, though I think I'll add some changes.

I'll make some minute changes, but yeah, I'mma keep Hope.

WHoooa, a reboot? Yes please!

Active and continuing with the same character. Although I may make some minor tweaks?

Noble Noble loving the art~!

Blood Moon [Reboot] will be up and running by tomorrow night at the latest. It will feature a brand new plot, with more puzzles, more interactions, and more mysteries to solve. This is my most ambitious interactive RP to date, and I hope you guys will enjoy this wild ryde.

So what will actually happen? Will it be completely re-set as if none of the interactions we had were?
And to be a bit a of a realist, make sure you can manage all of this. It seems you're a capable person, but just don't get too ambitious. ;)

Sorry! I wasn't able to get ontp the computer due to busoness these past couple of days, but you bet I'm here worh you! Liam will be kept because I have too much backstory for him c':

Yo guys I just had a crazy idea: what if we compiled this role play into a series of chapters and Noble drew the illustrations and we made it into a book? How cool would that be?!?

*i would totes be the type-setter~ i am in love with fonts and pretty formatting. oh, and paper. paper's cool~*

you’re stuck with me and fatimah, sorry. there’ll be adjustments, most definitely, but i’m kind of attached so i cant bring myself to make a whole new baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back