• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

Quentin Hale's relationships.

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Jason Halliday - they know each other since elementary school, their parents are friends, Quentin and him easily joke around together.
Bentley Lagmay - Bentley has sometimes helped Quentin with his studies, and for that he is really grateful.
Aya Tachibana - When they have a class together Quentin always sits down with her, he thinks she's areally good artist.
Madeline Haddox - Used to be Quentin's middle school crush, he respects her for her ambitions.

Corgi Corgi
Liam Weir - They never really talked, Liam doesn't seem that friendly, but Quentin really has no opinion on him.

mikko mikko
Fatimah Bennett - Quentin thinks she's hilarious, especially when they share a blunt together.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen
Bryant Washington - He's really chill, so Quentin likes him.

The Darkling The Darkling
Ophelia Cleric - Quentin thinks she's really cool, and tries to defend her whenever anybody makes fun of her. If he sees her on her own, he goes to talk to her.

lavendre lavendre
Helen Boehler - He likes her music, but except for a few interactions hasn't really had a chance to talk to her; he thinks she's one of the prettiest girls in senior year.

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy
Charity Meeks - When Quentin used to be forced and go to church as a child he would often see her, but there hasn't really been any interaction after that.

Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu
Ollie Grey-Fletcher - To Quentin, Ollie is one of the coolest people on planet, nobody can convince him otherwise.

@n.y.c.t.o.
Eleisya Yates - She seems so perfect, Quentin wishes they could be friends.

sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden Kahn Polands - They hang out sometimes, Haiden is a silent kind of guy but Quentin appreciates his company anyway.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
Jonathan Mcneil - They are close friends, but since high school Quentin feels like Jonathan is always so busy and does not want to bother him.

Noble Noble
Hope Berenice Makepeace - He likes her style a lot, but has never had a chance to directly talk to her, which is a shame since she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan Abenaki - She's more of an acquainte than a friend, but she does seem pretty nice.

Kal Kal
Shang Mi Khan - Ever since she moved to Ryder High, Quentin has had a crush on her. She looks beautiful, and smart, and has the "new girl" charm.

Hope everybody is fine with these, do tell me if I need to change anything.

Ill try to get a connections list going either sometime today or at least before the weekend is over :) Have a lo of packing and cleaning to do! Also!
goliah goliah I love your guys personality towards her xD I think it will make for some interesting interactions
Corgi Corgi and Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom I couldnt help but laugh and cry at both of yours! But I can see it and I love it
Noble Noble I LOVE THIS...SO MUCH THAT WORDS ESCAPE ME

Shang Mi Khan - Ever since she moved to Ryder High, Quentin has had a crush on her. She looks beautiful, and smart, and has the "new girl" charm.

Ophelia Cleric - Maybe love at first sight is real after all? Hope thinks she's the cat's pajamas but will absolutely not say that, but will desperately try to get her attention and hang out; even if it's just to do nothing it makes Hope happy.

I can legit see millions of love triangles and dilemmas being drawn up right now. It's crazy!

Ophelia Clerics connections list! Let me know if theres anything you would like me to change or tweak a smidge ;)

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley- Hates the fact he acts so much like a teachers pet. So for the most part she avoids him to get away from another lecture about how she should work harder in class and in their group assignments.
Aya- They dont talk to each other outside of school but sometimes give one another a quick smile in the hallway since they share the same love for painting. And in art class will even sit next to each other and talk about paintings they were working on.
Madeline- Shes on Oxen member..should she say much more? She didnt get along with oxen members and they didnt get along with her, especially madeline.
Jason- Not quite a dick like the others but he definitely doesnt make a move to be her friend and in turn neither does she. Especially since most of his jock friends treat her like crap in and out of school

Corgi Corgi
Liam- Again..Oxen member. She avoids him as much as possible and is thankful that shes never had to deal with him

mikko mikko
Fahtimah- Her bubbly disposition makes her feel a little uncomfortable. She doesnt mind hanging around her when shes out smoking with her and her friends (Though shes also not a big fan of pot) and she does like seeing pictures of her pets.

Bryant- Finds some of his jokes funny but otherwise a little annoying

lavendre lavendre
Helene- Has seen her at lunch and in the halls and heard a few people talk about her band. Shes wanted to say hi a couple times but gets nervous and decides not too

Charity- Cant seem to find it in her to be friends but she doesnt hate her and when she sees someone teasing her she always makes it a habit to threaten the people doing it.

Ollie- One of her closer friends, he pokes fun at her for being the goth chick and she in turn pokes fun at him for being a hipster. Shes let him over at her house a couple times to listen to music or just to hang out. His smart ass remarks are a good balance to her being quite and odd. She also likes to listen in on his band from time to time, smoking in the corner while she watches silently.

@n.y.c.t.o.
Eleisya- Just someone shes passed in the hallway and doesnt really care to get to know

sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden- Seen him around though he gives off a weird vibe and shes never sure if she should approach or not. He seems like he could be a cool guy but doesnt give time to find out

Jonathan- Knows he only talks to her to bum smokes off her but doesnt really care. Hes weird around her so she just ignores it and gives him what he wants so he will go about his way.

Noble Noble
Hope- Has talked for short periods in between class and sometimes sat together at lunch. Shes also someone she feels really close to but not sure what it is shes feeling when around her and has thought about inviting her over from time to time but gets too nervous. Hope is also one of the coolest chicks she knows.

goliah goliah
Quentin- She appreciates his kindness and his willing to help her out but she doesnt like feeling like a damsel in distress. Besides that she enjoys some of their chats together and though they may not be "besties" shes does like the odd friendship they have

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan- they dont run in the same circles so they havent ever really met

Kal Kal
Shang- Has heard some pretty cool rumors about how she can work a computer which has sparked her interest a few times but isnt sure how to approach her.

Ahh, I'm so glad that everyone is getting along! <3

I'll post my character relations sometime today. :-)

Also, the RP hasn't even started yet, but apparently there's already a love
p e n t a g o n wow!

okay! fatimah's relationships/emotions on you guys' characters. tell me if there's some issue!
Svadilfari Svadilfari
bentley lagmay: "pres? he stays doing the most, don't he? all that talent makes me feel like a scrub."
she's constantly in awe of his academic ability and all of his many responsibilities. thinks he's a cool dude; wonders if he'd ever light one with her, or maybe do some of her precal.
aya tachibana: "i asked her once if she'd draw something for me? like, commission or whatever, where i'd pay. she just blushed and nodded. pretty sure she's an angel that fell off a cloud or something."
admires her artistic talents! wishes she could get a little closer to her, but also fears scaring the poor girl off. settles for casual convo and enthused waving whenever she sees her.
madeline haddox: "someone that perfect for real can go take a seat. what highlighter do you think she uses?"
is impressed by her constant composure and coolness, but isn't envious. hasn't had the pleasure of extensive conversations with her, though, primarily because she's pretty sure that madeline would lose her pretty little mind.
jason halliday: "golden boy? one, he could bench press me with like 27% percent of his strength, and two, god bless."
thinks he's a nice guy! has bummed a cigarette or two off of him, will chat with him for a quick second in the hall. they aren't close, not at all, but she's experienced his presence and has appreciated it.

Corgi Corgi
liam weir: "i'm pretty sure dude wants to snap my neck. which is cool, because i'd totally let him, but also sucks, because it'd be a total waste of his hands on my body."
fatimah doesn't have "crushes," per se, but she does try and go the extra mile to make liam at least cock a quick smile. he seems like he's got a really fat stick up his ass; she just wants to see him happy and zenned out.

bryant washington: "it's like the sun took a physical form, grew an afro, and then went to school. he's so happy i love him"
his optimism!!! his!!! optimism!!!! she adores it. she enjoys giving him high fives and joking with him. would probably fight anyone who dared take the light from this boy. what an absolute doll baby.

ophelia cleric: "goth chicks are kinda hot, don't you think?"
they're not as close as fatimah would like! they smoke together sometimes, sure, and fatimah has taken a role of a resident pet pic dealer in their relationship, but they aren't like, homies.

lavendre lavendre
helene boehler: "her music is hella cool. plus, she's cute. double score."
currently pursuing a deep friendship. she doesn't just want to be her friend, she wants to be her best friend. she's so cool it hurts, god.

charity meeks: "flower girl? she's such a sweetie!"
they aren't pals, or really very strong acquaintances, but she's always sure to shoot her a smile at her in the hallways. from time to time, she'll compliment her outfit.

ollie grey-fletcher: "did you mean my bitch?"
what a buddy! fatimah always sends him a demure wolf whistle or cat call in the single most loving and affectionate way possible, hangs with him, makes the jokes. he's easy to mess around with.

@n.y.c.t.o.
eleisya yates-wycommin: "she's so smart she makes my brain hurt. who let her be that smart?"
she is, of course, amazed and astounded by her intellect. they run in different social circles, but she always tries to cheat off of her tests without the other girl getting in trouble.

sidekicker sidekicker
haiden polars: "he's? interesting. not in a bad way! i dig it, actually."
she's super into his individuality. he's a bit of an odd bird, sure, but that's okay. he rocks it! everything about him echoes this tumblr-kid chic she's kinda in to. she'd like to build a solid friendship with this kid.

jonathan mcneil: "paparazzi boy? he's alright"
fatimah obviously digs attention and spotlight, and therefore has no issue with johnny boy. are they close? absolutely not. but will she kiss up to him to get a cute pic in the school's mag? hell yes.

Noble Noble
hope makepeace: "she's like one of the alternative chicks you catch in earlier high school films. i'm into it"
again, she's got a thing for the self-expression. does she see where her attitude is coming from? not really. does she think she's a little edgy? totally. but does she like that hope is absolutely her on person? bingo, she does!

goliah goliah
quentin hale: "ayyy! we light up together sometimes! what a fucking champ"
they're blaze it buddies. she thinks he's hella funny and really enjoys his company. messes with him in the hallways from time to time.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
miigwan abenaki: "cuuuuuuuuuutte oh my god"
they don't talk a lot, but something about her just makes fatimah's heart swell with friendly affection. what a precious babe.

Kal Kal
shang mi khan: "what a fucking babe?"
fatimah really only knows her as the illusive, sexy new chick. if life were a movie, they'd have a dramatic tryst and fight to preserve their forbidden affections for one another. as life is, fatimah really just wants to get her number so they can go get a burger or something.

Here ya' go! Hope it's okay! <3

Svadilfari Svadilfari

Bentley Lagmay: He is a blast and they talk every now and then, however she is a little intimidated by those in Oxen so she tends to avoid them when they are all together.

Aya Tachibana: They don't talk much because Aya is so shy, but Miigwan sees her drawing every now and then and thinks she is great at them!

Madeline Haddox: She is a Mystery to Miigwan and her heart beats faster when around her. It sorta scared her how someone appeared so perfect, and she had to admit she was a bit jealous of her.

Jason Halliday: As much as Miigwan hated to admit it, she was starting to develop a small crush on the boy, and she is less intimidated by him and besides Bentley, he is the only Oxen member she has really had a conversation with.

-Besides her nervousness around the Oxen when they are together she will offer them a smile when she passes them in the hall like she does with anyone else in the school-
Corgi Corgi

Liam Weir: They haven't ever talked and he has never spared her a glace in the halls. He seems a tad bit aggressive, and doesn't like school that much besides for the Football team and friends.

mikko mikko

Fatimah Bennett: They may not talk a lot but Miigwan enjoys her enthusiasm and thinks she is a good person. However Miigwan doesn't like the habits of the girl (having a smoke, slacking off, ect.).

Bryant Washington: Miggwan thinks he is funny and gets a kick out of his jokes. She enjoys his enthusiasm and will sometimes talk to him and will occasionally crack a joke with him.

Ophelia Cleric: Miggwan has seen her a couple times around the school but never really talked to her or made eye contact for that matter.

lavendre lavendre

Helene Boehler: She had listened to her band a few times and thinks they are really good! But other then that they haven't established any sorta relationship with her beside the occasional smile in the hallway.

Charity Meeks: Hasn't had a genuine conversation with her and has only seen her a few times around school.

Ollie Gray-Flecher: He seems like a playboy to her, but she will snicker at one of his smartass remarks every now and then as much as she hates to admit.

@n.y.c.t.o.

Eleisya Yates-Wycommin: She is really smart, and in some of Miigwan's classes. They will occasionally compare answers, or Miigwan will ask her a question about the class.

sidekicker sidekicker

Haiden Kahn Polars: Haven't really talked so she has yet to form an opinion on him.

Jonathan McNeil: Haven't talked because for some reason Miigwan feels like he thinks she's weird...

Noble Noble

Hope Berenice Makepeace: Haven't talked yet, no opinion as of yet.

goliah goliah

Quentin Hale: They're in a few of the same classes and have talked before. He seems pretty chill.

Kal Kal

Shang Mi Khan: Since she is new they have yet to talk, but she has seen her in the hallway before.

Last edited:
HELLO MY FRIENDS! <3

Episode One will be up by tomorrow night. I usually get off of work around 7 PM (Pacific Time Zone), so the Episode should be up around that time or so. :-)

And here are my character relations:

Bentley Lagmay: 'Poster Boy' is everywhere and in everything that Jax feels tired whenever he sees him (both emotionally, and physically).

Aya Tachibana: "Who?"

Madeline Haddox: The two were childhood friends, and were the closest to each other in terms of friendship. Though there are rumors that Jax has been 'distant' lately.

Liam Weir ( Corgi Corgi ): "The actual definition of 'dick' in Merriam-Webster's Dictionary. Still pretty cool though." As an Oxen member and an initiate of Maddie, Jax tried his best to get along with the guy. His efforts only resulted in an agonizing one-sided 'friendship,' but he genuinely finds Liam amusing, so he doesn't really mind.

Fatimah Bennett ( mikko mikko ): "The Queen of Ryder High, and she doesn't even know it." Jax admires Fatimah for her sunny and bubbly personality. He thinks she's a bright spot of sunshine, which is quite a relief in Ryder's otherwise, gloomy atmosphere. He shared cigarettes and quick conversations with her once or twice, and he finds her nice and funny.

Bryant Washington ( Human__Ramen Human__Ramen ): "Bryan? Weird dude." There's happy, then there's also such a thing as 'too happy.' The strange kind.

Ophelia Cleric ( The Darkling The Darkling ): "She's... different. But in a good way." He often sees her smoking sometimes alone, and sometimes with different company. He thinks she's pretty cool, but he doesn't really approach her. And he might never will, since his other team mates doesn't really take too kindly on her.

Helene Boehler ( lavendre lavendre ): "Helene? I... I uh.. Don't really know her that well." Jax is absolutely smitten with her, though he might say otherwise. She's laid back, calm, and comfortable with herself that he doesn't know how she does it. He caught her eye once or twice in the halls, but he always tend to look away immediately. The girl just makes him unreasonably nervous, and he hates feeling so helpless.

Charity Meeks ( monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy ): Jax still can't believe someone can be so... nice. Maybe it's why he teased her a lot in middle school. Which oddly resulted in him having sort of a crush on her back then. He does miss her company though, but now they rarely talk, and he doesn't know if Charity will even acknowledge him after all those pranks and teasing.

Ollie Fletcher ( Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu ): Saw him pick a fight with Liam at one point, and immediately adopted 'the enemy of my frenemy is my friend' mantra. Ollie is more of a 'Russian-Roulette' type of person to him. For one thing, he enjoys the banter between the two (Liam & Ollie), but on another, he sometimes has the urge to punch the smartassery out of him without any warning.

Eleisya Wycommin ( @n.y.c.t.o. ): "Walking library. What's not to love?" Jax hasn't really approached her (yet), since he finds her rather formal and reserved. But he does want to have a chat with her someday, and have an actual interesting conversation for once. He's pretty damn sure she loves to read, and so does he.

Haiden Polars ( sidekicker sidekicker ): "Who?" To Jax, Haiden is that one kid who just moved into town (but has actually always been there).

Jonathan McNeil ( Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom ): John has been his friend since forever, that he has actually forgotten how he met him. He's probably the only one who knows his secrets (one, because he's his best friend and hell, everyone needs someone to talk to from time to time, and two, his reporter skills are actually insane, wow he doesn't even want to say that to him, is it possible to make someone unhear something?) and can probably easily blackmail him if he wants. Which is why he appreciates Johnny for still making him look like a golden boy in the papers, and still being his friend.

Hope Makepeace ( Noble Noble ): "Her name's Hope? Huh." He doesn't really know her well, but he does share cigarettes with her. Partly because he finds her interesting, and partly because he gets the feeling that if he didn't, she'll most likely punch him in the face. Which is.... not good.

Quentin Hale ( goliah goliah ): "Eleven out of ten. A good man." Easily one of the funniest guys he knows. Quentin is top-notch to hang with, and never fails to deliver. No regrets.

Miigwan Abenaki ( seasonedcat seasonedcat ): Jax doesn't really know her too well, but from their short conversations, he figured she's a nice and kind girl. He finds her rather adorable as well.

Shang Mi Khan ( Kal Kal ): Jax still doesn't know what to think of the new girl. He doesn't really know her too well to have an opinion of her, but from some rumours of her being adept at technology, he finds her interesting and might strike a conversation when he feels the need to.

Wow that was a lot! If any of you guys want me to change anything, just let me know! :-) <3

Last edited:
Might as well get around to this now:

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley: Likes his easygoing and approachable nature, but doesn't think their relationship is deep enough to be considered friends.
Aya: Is interested in her, but in a more curious than romantic way. Bryant wants to find out what makes her tick. He also complements her drawings at every opportunity.
Maddie: He doesn't know why, but she intimidates him. He thinks she used to bully him when they were younger, but he isn't quite sure. Regardless, he tries to go unnoticed by her, to varying results.
Jason: Bryant only really knows him by name.

Corgi Corgi
Liam: Bryant is offput by his uninterested atitude and doesn't really know a way to approach him without annoying him.

mikko mikko
Fahtimah: Loves everything about her. With her, Bryant feels like he can be his natural and exagerated self without annoying her. Considers her to be his best friend. Also likes to compete with her for the title of Class Clown, although she is fairly superior.

TheDarkling TheDarkling
Ophelia: Is also interested in her, but in the same way as he's interested in Aya. Maybe he feels a bit more seduced by Ophelia than Aya. He's been hipnotized more than once by some of her paintings.

lavendre lavendre
Helene: Only knows her by name.

Charity: Has talked to her a few times before but only really knows her by name.

Ollie: He finds his hipster attitude to be entertaining, but his smart-ass demeanor makes Bryant feel awkward around him at times.

@n.y.c.t.o.
Eleisya: Admires her intelligence and wants to warm up to her. Has asked for her help at times despite her being a grade below him.

sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden: Only knows him by name.

Johnathan: Considers him to be a friend and likes him calm and easy-spoken behavior. Takes advantage of his position as a journalist to ask questions about students he's curious about, and in turn, does some reconaissance for him.

Noble Noble
Hope: Has seen her around the school, but doesn't actually know her name. Wonders if she's an effeminate male or tomboyish girl.

goliah goliah
Quentin: Bryant appreciates his welcoming nature and likes to talk to him, however, he feels a little threatened by him because of his popularity, believing that he does a better job at bringing people's spirits up than him, and ends up feeling a bit jealous.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan: Finds her name to be exotic and intriguing and has talked to her a few times, but considers her an acquaintence.

Kal Kal
Khotal Khan: Thinks she is beautiful, but is surprised by how efficiently she manages to stay off the radar. Almost no one Bryant's talked to about her know anything about her, which, admittedly, is arousing his curiosity

Last edited:
I love love l o v e that everyone has relations to one another. It makes it much more realistic which I absolutely adore c":

Hello!

Just a little something before I get started on the First Episode. :ghostuvu:

Please note that this isn't an Event. Just a Wildcard for the plot. :-)

W I L D C A R D

Please choose a number between 1-15 for each member. No member can have the same number. Numbers are reserved to the first commenter. This will determine a special role through random generation. I will take the last available number. If the chosen member will not accept the role, the next in line will be messaged (and so forth).

Hello!

Just a little something before I get started on the First Episode. :ghostuvu:

Please note that this isn't an Event. Just a Wildcard for the plot. :-)

W I L D C A R D

Please choose a number between 1-15 for each member. No member can have the same number. Numbers are reserved to the first commenter. This will determine a special role through random generation. I will take the last available number. If the chosen member will not accept the role, the next in line will be messaged (and so forth).

Currently typing out relations for Helene so I can get them up before the Episode starts. But I'll pick the number 10. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back