• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon [OOC]

Yeah! That'd be fine.

Although I feel like I need to clarify that he's a quiet dude, so he's not running around and pushing people. If someone approaches him, he's harsh, but he tells the truth
Mmm I think that may work. ;) Ellie would like the not-pushyness and truthful quality, which is something she really values as a person and in her friendships.

Mmm I think that may work. ;) Ellie would like the not-pushyness and truthful quality, which is something she really values as a person and in her friendships.
He probably won't talk to her like... ever, though. He avoids most everyone because he doesn't value relationships. He kind of only cares about him self, which is his dick-ish quality lol

HONESTLY GUYS

giphy.gif

Ahh, I hope this RP will be as chill as the last one (though the past members tend to shitpost a t o n lol)! Everyone got along in the OOC though, so I hope the same goes here! <3

- Mr. Bentley Lagmay, Class President = respects him Svadilfari Svadilfari
- Madeleine Haddox, Oxen Leader = for some reason she doesn't like her Svadilfari Svadilfari

These are fine by me! :-)

tenor.gif

*excitement intensifies*

Someone please be my friend ;(

JAX CAN BE YOUR FRIEND <3 Though he was sort of a 'dick' in the past, he changed Junior Year. He became kinder for some reason. Or they can dislike each other. Just let me know!

Quentin is the world's friend

Can Quentin be my friend oml

Last edited:
He probably won't talk to her like... ever, though. He avoids most everyone because he doesn't value relationships. He kind of only cares about him self, which is his dick-ish quality lol
Psshshshs, then what is the point of even trying to establish a friendship here. LOL
I see, glad to note that. Ellie is a little like that. Just a bit. I think that she would care about people but only so much if they aren't "in her life." She cares more about rule-following and a bit about appearance.

Oh, I should add: what would their relationship look like, then?

Now I'm sorry I never paid attention to Mean Girls, the movie. T_T""

Psshshshs, then what is the point of even trying to establish a friendship here. LOL
I see, glad to note that. Ellie is a little like that. Just a bit. I think that she would care about people but only so much if they aren't "in her life." She cares more about rule-following and a bit about appearance.

Oh, I should add: what would their relationship look like, then?
Liam is a very intelligent boy, so lets say he had a problem and didn't really want to ask anyone because he doesn't want to involve anyone, he'd probably go to her since he know she's as smart as him. It's probably be an acquaintance thing.

Okey dokes, let's make some connections!

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley 'Ben' Lagmay = Respect. Cool!
Aya Tachibana = Hm. Uninterested. Never really notices her.
Madeline 'Maddie' Haddox = Virtual role model. Admires her like crazy. Might take a bullet for her.
Jason Halliday = Jonathan's best friend. Knew him since birth. Makes sure that he looks good in the paper.

Corgi Corgi
Liam Weis = Disgust, hatred and has no respect for him, despite being a fellow Oxen member. Has gotten into several fights with him.

mikko mikko
Fatimah Imani Bennett = Appreciates her carefree spirit. Strikes him as a bit too much.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen
Bryant Washington = Considers him a friend. Respects his participation in the Football Team.

The Darkling The Darkling
Ophelia Cleric = Only does small talk with her to get a free cig or two. A bit put off by her character. Goths are weird.

lavendre lavendre
Helene Boehler = A close study companion. Tends to only speak to her about work and such. "I think I wrote an article about her band in the paper... I think."

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy
Charity Meeks = Sees her here and there, especially in church. Doesn't recall talking to her.

Setting In a Hanimu Setting In a Hanimu
Oliver Malcolm Grey-Fletcher = Doesn't take him seriously. Sees his attitude as silly and comparable with a clown.

Elowyn Elowyn
Eleisya Yates-Wycommin = Considers her as a good friend, hangs out with her in the library or the Town Square during the weekends. "She's interesting and smart! What can I say?"

sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden Polars = Strange urge to make fun of him. Feels pity for him being so... 'weird'. "That's one hell of a buzz-cut."

Noble Noble
Hope Berenice Makepeace = No opinion other than the fact that she seems like the typical, edgy punk in every school.

goliah goliah
Quentin Hale = "I like to think he's a close friend. I think I used to be much closer to him when I was in Middle School."

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan Abenaki = "You mean that girl who lives with her grandma? That's weird, dude."

Kal Kal
Shang Mi Khan = Might or might not have a crush on her.

--
This good enough?

Last edited:
RAD!

this is all so well constructed! i'm genuinely blown away. kudos to you, Svadilfari Svadilfari

i'm lazy and will probably hold back on fatimah's relations for at least a little while? but hit me up if you wanna be her buddy or punch her in the face or something. i'm really excited!

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley 'Ben' Lagmay = Respect. Cool!
Aya Tachibana = Hm. Uninterested. Never really notices her.
Madeline 'Maddie' Haddox = Virtual role model. Admires her like crazy. Might take a bullet for her.
Jason Halliday = Hm. Seems alright. Never really talks to him.

Perfection. <3 It's going to be really interesting if Maddie is a virtual role model for him. We'll see how this pans out in the RP. This might mean some heavy choices for your character. ;-)

RAD!

this is all so well constructed! i'm genuinely blown away. kudos to you, Svadilfari Svadilfari

i'm lazy and will probably hold back on fatimah's relations for at least a little while? but hit me up if you wanna be her buddy or punch her in the face or something. i'm really excited!

Oh thank you so much! That truly means a lot. <3

Yes please!

Noted! I am h y p e d

Do you want to establish character connections between Miigwan and Jax? :-) Or any NPC?

Otherwise, everyone's typing up character connections between their characters now. :-)

Character connections? How so? (Sorry for late reply I got stuck in a long League game)

Everyone's characters are honestly so different - I think it's going to be pretty awesome to see how all their different personalities collide n stuff. I'll make a relationship chart for Haiden, probs either tonight or tomorrow; so if any one wants to throw any ideas at me, I'm open~

Svadilfari Svadilfari - I'm super pumped to see what kinda stuff you have planned to go down !! I know it has to be pretty crazy, 'cause I did kinda stalk your
"T R U S T" rp when you first made it, & the characters and writing from that one were pretty interesting - so I also have a pretty good feeling about this one too. (Also wasn't expecting you to accept everyone's characters lol - but I think that was a pretty cool decision~)

Last edited:
Svadilfari Svadilfari - I'm super pumped to see what kinda stuff you have planned to go down !! I know it has to be pretty crazy, 'cause I did kinda stalk your
"T R U S T" rp when you first made it, & the characters and writing from that one were pretty interesting - so I also have a pretty good feeling about this one too. (Also wasn't expecting you to accept everyone's characters lol - but I think that was a pretty cool decision~)

Oh, thank you so much! I truly appreciate it. <3 I hope you'll enjoy this RP experience! I had big plans for T R U S T, but everyone just got busy so we had to end it. This RP is in the same timeline as T R U S T though! So some parts of the mystery are connected. :-)

And notice #1:

received_687601858116101.gif

Will be up in 2 days! Please finalize your character connections by then. :-)

Episode One: Beware, Beware: The Early Bird

Alright, Character Connection for Ms. Hope Makepeace! I'm just throwing these together as "Potential Connections," so if you guys have any connection ideas with Hope or want me to remove a connection, let me know!

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley Lagmay - Thinks he's an absolute poser. Positive he's got some Skeletons™ in his closet.
Aya Tachibana - Feels she's weird and depressed, doesn't acknowledge her much.
Madeline Haddox - Will try her damnedest to ignore her existence but the It Girl™ really catches anyone's attention. Wants Madeline to notice her.
Jason Halliday - Catches him smoking from time to time, frequently tries to bum smokes off of him but doesn't make much in conversation so Hope doesn't know him too well.​

Corgi Corgi
Liam Weir - Likes his attitude, won't admit it out loud. Thinks he's a fool regardless.
mikko mikko
Fatimah Bennett - There probably isn't a person more opposite Hope. Fatimah is bright, colorful, and full of life, way too much for Hope to handle and she can't tell if Fatimah is fake or not. Tries to avoid for fear of getting sunburned by her smile.
Bryant Washington - Hope doesn't interact with him much, thinks he's just like a kid she used to beat up in middle school. Still debating if they're the same person or not.
Ophelia Cleric - Maybe love at first sight is real after all? Hope thinks she's the cat's pajamas but will absolutely not say that, but will desperately try to get her attention and hang out; even if it's just to do nothing it makes Hope happy.
lavendre lavendre
Helene Boehler - Thinks she's a hippy, doesn't see her much but respects the piercing.
Charity Meeks - Seems like another Typical Good Girl™ who wants to disappoint her parents eventually. Often gives her a hard time in passing.​

Ollie Grey-Fletcher - Probably Hope's only hope for friendship at this point. Love this guy, loves to torture him, loves to get in trouble with him, loves to get him into trouble. Thinks he's a shithead, loves it, will fight him and for him at all times.
Elowyn Elowyn
Eleisya Yates-Wycommin - Good Girl™ in desperate need to go Go Bad™ in Hope's opinion, cheats off of Ellie's homework when she isn't looking. Thinks she a pushover pretending to have balls.
sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden Kahn Polars - Weird™. Doesn't interact with him much, but he doesn't seem to interact with others either. Hope often observes him though, she wonders what goes through the Weirdo's head.
Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
Jonathan McNeil - Doesn't like his "reporter" shtick, thinks it's an excuse to get in everyone else's business for the drama of it all. Tries to stay clear of him.
goliah goliah
Quentin Hale - Possibly another poser in Hope's book, further investigation necessary. He smiles a lot which seems fake, and that laugh? He worked hard to make it seem authentic, no way it's sincere. Pretty Boy™.
seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan Abenaki - Hope thinks she's a subtle source of drama, doesn't really know her that much though; only in passing. All her opinions on her are assumptions.
Kal Kal
Shang Mi Khan - Doesn't think much of her, she just kind of exist on the highschool radar like everyone else.​

Last edited:
Liam's Relations

Svadilfari Svadilfari
Bentley Lagmay - Annoying, but he finds his dedication towards school admirable.
Aya Tachibana - Hasn't noticed her and doesn't have time to.
Madeline Haddox - Owes her big time but won't admit it. They're similar and he knows that.
Jason Halliday - Possibly the most annoying guy he knows. For some reason, he persistently tries to be his friend no matter, and occasionally will give him the hope since he seems to be useful from time-to-time.

mikko mikko
Fatimah Bennett - Has noticed her quite a bit, from being late to class to yelling excitedly in the halls. He sometimes finds it irritating, but he took an interest to her in his Sophomore year and knows that she's genuine despite her seemingly fake happiness.

Bryant Washington - Hasn't noticed and hasn't cared.

Ophelia Cleric - Hasn't noticed and hasn't cared.

lavendre lavendre
Helene Boehler - Has seen her around but mostly ignores.

Charity Meeks - Hasn't noticed and hasn't cared.

Ollie Grey-Fletcher - He loves attention and picked a fight with him once. Liam punched him and went on his merry way since he had no time to deal with he idiocy. He's too caught up in what others think of him and he feels that if he doesn't change that, he'll get hurt. Emotionally or physically.

Elowyn Elowyn
Eleisya Yates-Wycommin - Slight respect for her ingenuity. He was paired up with her as a partner for a project (he prefers to work alone) but he found her quietness and work ethic admirable.

sidekicker sidekicker
Haiden Kahn Polars - Hasn't noticed and hasn't cared.

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
Jonathan McNeil - He is a bit weary of him. He's the newest member of the Oxen and a reporter at that, so he doesn't trust him whatsoever and has actually talked to Maddie about him, but nothing has happened yet. They've gotten into a few fights, which Liam never enjoys.

Noble Noble
Hope Makepeace - Hasn't noticed and hasn't cared.

goliah goliah
Quentin Hale - Hasn't particularly noticed, but he has heard of him.

seasonedcat seasonedcat
Miigwan Abenaki - Hasn't noticed and hasn't cared.

Kal Kal
Shang Mi Khan - Hasn't seen her, but since she's new, he is keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't do anything that may cause him and the Oxen's trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back