Lucky's ears fell. "...Fuck...I, uh...can't exactly use either of those, Laddie." You see, one couldn't really stop to make a bank account when they were hunting all over the world for their lost feet. "By the way...time passes the same here as it does in our homes, right? Because if I'm presumed dead, well...I wouldn't even know what I'd do, to you or myself." On one hand, being legally dead would be awesome for pulling whatever he wanted. On the other...no more food. Or housing. Or bank account. Or Duck Dynasty. "In fact...I guess that's the one time I'd let you kill me." The rabbit shrugged.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sora chuckled at the two reds arguing, but also found it fascinating how they also spend their time just hanging out by the looks of it.

"Huh. I guess we aren't so different after all, besides the swearing of course." Sora thought he genuinely saw some good in these two and begin to think maybe "(Maybe they're not so bad after all..)"

Rex smiled at Sora's good hearted nature but began to feel a bit parched. "I'm thirsty. You guys got any drinks or snacks around here?" "Yeah, and maybe some sea salt ice cream?"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"I don't know who managed to kidnap the lot of us from different corners of the galaxy but whoever did, is a pro. The only other thing I know is that there's ALOT of us here and over there." Captain falcon points to Red base "So I hope you like people cause there's gonna be alot of socialization to go around! If not, then welcome to Hell!" Falcon takes Raven's hand and shakes firmly "I am. The one. The only. CAPTAIN FALCON!" Falcon poses once again as he voice echoes across the Gulch. Falcon straightens up "Or you can call me Cap or Falcon. Whichever or works."
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

1581122722426.png
Blue Team

"I'll head up with you with whoever else comes along,"
he said to Price. Corvo knew how to handle a flintlock, but these weapons were completely new. Making this in Dunwall would have certainly cost more than the average man would see in a lifetime. A loud thud sound brought his attention back to the girl with the trigger finger who cursed at him in retaliation for what he said. Corvo felt that assaulting the girl was a tad too much, but figuring that she could've killed everyone here he reasoned it was justifiable.

The Spartan named Kassandra made herself known to Corvo, introducing herself a bit late. Like himself, she appeared to be more skilled with swords and the like. She claimed to have come from a place called Sparta, which was even less technologically advanced than this place. Her background was only reaffirmed when she took a sniper rifle, but no bullets. "Kassandra, you need ammo for that to work," he said, pointing to the boxes of bullets. However, it was the incorrect box of ammo; meant for the pistols instead of the sniper rifles. After all, they were the only bullets he recognized.

Chungchangching Chungchangching jigglesworth jigglesworth FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @armorygang
Links:
CS
Previous Post

Last edited:
img_20200205_103120-jpg.676123

“There's an issue I've been thinking of however.” Slayer spoke up after being told that they will obtain weapons from Red/Blue Squads' armoury.

“How would they know they could hire us? From what I've witnessed of their behaviour,they looked more like the sort of people who would care less about hiring mercenaries for assistance,assuming they actually received a pamphlet advertising "Men and Women for Hire".”

--------------------------------
Interactions:
Toffee in the mirror ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Nearby:

Jeremiah Jeremiah P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake QizPizza QizPizza DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ManyFaces ManyFaces Ineptitude Ineptitude Birb Birb @darkred Topless Topless

"As we're aware...possibly...I need cold, hard evidence of that, lassie." Lucky whispered. "Forgive me if I don't trust word-of-mouth..." In an...actually pretty predictable twist, Lucky stumbled back to Toffee, still unsatisfied. "Okay, laddie. If you're not behind all this, then how did you get caught up in it?" This time, the question was more of genuine curiosity than wrath. Did Toffee just waltz in and get this job? Could he just waltz in and get the job? Perhaps this was actually an annual thing. "You don't suppose I could do the same? If I end up presumed dead, then I at least want a permanent job out of this. You do not just leave Lucky out on his ears." Beyond how utterly pissed that would make him, it just sounded plain irresponsible.

Luffy looks at Lealan who is talking to him. "You don't understand!" He said angrily. "Aren't you angry that he took away your powers?" He asked seriously. "What happens if I die without it?" He asked. "We must fight our way to get it back!" He said angrily.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Well, he got that partially right..", the voice of the Operator spoke again, clearly stifling laughter. Umbra looked at the tool with a quizzical motion of its head, uncapping the top to reveal its writing point before closing it again.

The frame holds out its left hand and moves the marker atop of the empty space, trying it's best to imply needing a whole new thing to write on altogether. Before long however, a curious thought popped in its mind. The operator can see what he sees.

After finishing the motion, it uncaps the marker yet again, to quickly draw a straight face on Church's front of his helmet. Two dots of eyes, and one straight mouth.

At that period in time, Umbra heard nothing but genuine extreme laughter, and that, made him.. happy. It's been a long time since he heard the operator laugh or even have fun. If Umbra could show an expression, it would be smiling too, possibly, laughing even.

"I am upset. Trust me, as a Pirate I HATE having what's mine taken away, but we gotta use our thinkers." Lealan pokes her head. "This guy claims innocence, whether that is true or not is irrelevant, he's not here to hold accountable. Ssssso what we need to do is bide our time, because in my experience, life just works out, and we WILL get our chance for revenge. We just gotta keep our cool until we can get our chance. And who knows, we may even get our ability's back along the way." Lealan slings an arm around Luffy's shoulders. "Trust me, I am a very Experienced Space Pirate. I know what I'm talking about. If all else fails, we can take my Sssssship to whatever world you are from."

1581128784254.png
Red Team

Megumin nodded to Donut and Llan as they both helped pick up her grenades, finally thinking about where she was. It seemed like a cozy bedroom, but Megumin already fixated her eyes on the posters. "Those men... Why are they dressed like that?" Shaking her head, Megumin quickly refocused her attention to Llen.

"Character—what? Is that a spell?" Megumin asked upon Llen's first question. She pondered a bit when she was told to return a few of the grenades before shaking her head. "Explosion is life, even if I somehow lost it. These will have to make do, for now. All of them." Megumin flicked her head to the side, looking indignant. "A-Anyway, thanks for the help Yunyu—I mean, miss. And... you, too... I guess." Megumin only partially addressed Donut, quite clearly uncomfortable around him and his room.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Links:
CS
Previous Post

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan lay.PNG
I was a little ashamed of my lack of care when firing the two pistols though it was fun seeing people panic, I'm not a sadist or anything but seeing the middle-aged man scream in fear made me laugh. Speaking of middle-aged man, here he comes now! . . . It took me a while to realize that he's super pissed off at me. Oh God, what do I do?! My anxiety grew tenfold when he screamed at me. I was too scared stiff to back away as he grabbed the laptop and slammed it over my head, knocking me down. I was about to whine my ass off until I saw the man slam it at Benedict as well and giggled though I was still in pain.

"Sorry, sorry!" I apologized.

Then the bearded man gave me advice. I rubbed the back of my head, nodding when he told me if I 'got it'. I guess I'll use the guns when the real battle starts if they'll ever trust me with a firearm after that debacle.

A teenager later joined in the conversation and I snapped my fingers twice to get her attention.

"Hey, lady! Mind helping me up here?" I said, holding my hand out so she can pull me up.​

tumblr_inline_p5kxfqf29i1vqpo91_100.png
"Are you alright?" Saburo asked gently, turning to the teenager in the purple cloak, brushing a stray lock of his dark hair behind his ear. "What's your name?" He continued, keeping his posture neutral as he looked at Raven. "I understand this must be very disconcerting for you, but we were all abducted the same way. We were in the middle of something, then we blacked out and woke up on the plane, having been abducted by the people I presume are propogating this war. Our natural abilities and powers have been deactivated, the only weapons we have are the ones in the armory." He explained, bringing her up to speed.

"I can't keep me cool!" Lucky hissed back, almost whining. "I'm being destroyed here, and we haven't even done anything yet! I would have preferred they take me ability to speak over whatever they did take!" If these people wanted efficiency out of him, then why did they soften him?! "If that Van Tastic saw me like this, I would shoot meself on the spot. No hesitation." Internally, he was wondering how much he meant it. Lealan was already in for a world of mental scarring, could he really bring himself to let her witness a suicide on top of that?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon sees Raven walk off "I can tell she's gonna hate it here...But just about everyone does anyway..." Falcon looks around and sees that he's basically by himself. "And I find myself hating being alone." Captain Falcon folds his arms and pouts "This never would've happened in Smash..." Captain Falcon mumbles before walking into the base
(Open for Interaction)

Interactions:

1581132185349.png
Slamacow.PNG
I was still walking backwards keeping my eyes on him. Why is he following me? Did I strike his fancy because I'm made of cubes?? Whatever the reason is, this is getting pretty creepy. He's just following me for no known reasons. I decided that I wanted to escape this guy before he does anything drastic, for all I know this guy might be a psychopathic, serial killing, village griefing, war criminal! I turned around quickly before booking it out of there. I want to find somebody that will keep me away from this stalker soldier!​

karma “hunter” drakon

46A36F46-7585-4510-ACF1-4BCE235E2674.jpeg

She chuckled at Tucker’s attempt at manliness, it was cute. He was cute. She found herself smiling. “Hot babe huh? Oh please I look like a horse! I’ve seen girls more prettier than me.” Like her wife, no don’t think about her, not now. She was much prettier than her. Don’t think about it. This situation was bad enough. “So what’s your name? I am called Karma Drakon. Like the dragon.” Code-named Hunter, but she didn’t mention that.

"For the last time, I did NOT take your powers." Toffee said in an extremely annoyed voice as he listened to Luffy scream, and allowed Leala to subsequently attempt to calm him down. He let out another sigh, this one quite louder than the others, before redirecting his attention to Lucky, who seemed to be at least acting more sensible than the straw hat boy. "Time is relative across the multiverse. You could be here for years and only five minutes could pass in your own world. Or, you could have only been here for five minutes, and within those minutes, ten years could have passed in your universe. So, it is hard to say," He paused for a moment. "But if you are presumed dead in your universe after the end of this ordeal, then I'm sure that we can find you work. As for me? Well... let's just say that I represent a group of very powerful people. Very powerful people who happen to find it in their interests to make sure this mercenary plan goes off without a hitch, and is prepared to reward those involved for their efforts to ensure that."

"As for how they would hire you... well, just trust me on that one. Trust goes a long way in a partnership such as this, after all."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Jeremiah Jeremiah FoolsErin FoolsErin QizPizza QizPizza Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Topless Topless Ineptitude Ineptitude Venom Snake Venom Snake ManyFaces ManyFaces Birb Birb @SoloTeam

"Yeah, well... just don't pull that kinda crap again, and you'll be cool," Michael said to Vitan as he breathed heavily, still attempting to brush off the minuscule molecules of dirt off his suit, before turning to look up at Corvo. "Yeah, sure, I'll head up with ya. Ain't like I've got anything better to do anyways." He said.

Back with Church and Umbra, the Blue Team leader seemed more confused as he began making more motions with his hands. It took Church a moment to realize it, but he eventually did realize that he was asking for something to write on.

"Uhh.... well, I'm not sure if we have any-- wait what are you doing?" He asked in a concerned tone as Umbra began moving closer to him with the marker. By the time he realized what he was attempting to do, it was too late. "H-Hey... fuckin... fuckin' knock that shit off!"
Church shouted as he desperately attempted to swat the mute man away from him, but to no avail. By the time he was done and had drawn the smiley on his helmet, Church sat there for a moment, seething. It took him a few moments, but eventually, he finally spoke...

"WHY THE FUCKING SHIT WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!??!?!?!"

Meanwhile, as Captain Falcon walked into the base, he had a few options. He could go to Church's Room, Tucker's Room, Caboose's Room, the Armory, and the Roof.

Back with Caboose, once Slamacow began to run away, Caboose picked up the speed and began to chase after him. And he'd better get somewhere fast, because Caboose was picking up speed by the second!

Back with Tucker, the man found himself smirking in response to her words from behind his helmet.

"Babe, you're hotter than the fucking sun!" Tucker exclaimed as he listened to her talk more. It was obvious from his advantages that he was for more interested in ah... intercourse than anything else. When she asked for his name, Tucker replied, "Name's Tucker. Which is basically what I have to do with my dick..." He went silent as awkward silence followed. "Ya know, because I have to tuck it in her." He said, followed up by a quiet, "Bow chicka bow wow!"

Real classy, Tucker was.

Riven Riven StaidFoal StaidFoal Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch FactionParadox FactionParadox GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @BlueTeam

"Sea salt ice cream? That sounds... fucking disgusting," Grif said, visibly cringing at the idea.

"Yeah, I think that I gagged a little at that one," Simmons replied, nodding.

"Yeah... I mean, I've got some Twinkies on me," Grif said, before reaching into... somewhere in his suit and distributing four perfectly wrapped and perfectly conditioned Twinkies. "Here, take some." Grif said as he handed them out to Rex, Sora, and Simmons. "It's gotta be better than that disgusting salt flavored ice cream you were just talking about. Just... eugh..."

"Do you just... shove food into your armor? Are you seriously that much of a disgusting fatass?"

"Simmons, I think you underestimate the space my armor has provided me for foods. I have Twinkies up here, bananas, cotton candy, chocolate that probably melted... hell one time I shoved an entire pizza up here!" Grif said, which caused Simmons to let out his own disgusted noise.

"Okay okay just... stop talking before I vomit inside my helmet!" He said.

"Oh, those men?" Donut asked as he turned to look up at the various posters of hunky men that were sprawled across his entire wall. "That's simple! They were all voted Hunk of the Month by Hunky Guys Monthly!" He continued as he continued to stand off to the side. When Megumin said that she was going to leave and thanked him for the help, Donut gave her a thumbs up. "It was noooo problem! I'm always happy to help a friend in need!" Donut exclaimed, waving to her as she left.

"BYYYEEE! BYYYYYEEEEE!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal @RedTeam

Jesus, the man is more feminine than half the girls I met.

Odessa frowned a bit at the pure lack of masculinity but otherwise didn't entirely judge. Maybe this Donut was gay?

”Hey Donut are you gay? I'm just curious is all.”

Odessa hit herself the moment she asked that.

Now that was a blow. After being so thoroughly "reassured", Lucky wasn't at all expecting Toffee to basically confirm what would be his fate, knowing his luck. For a brief moment, Lucky felt himself floating in space, realizing that he would be shopping for a new planet to call home pretty soon.

"Ha, ha. Great. I can kiss me house goodbye, then." Lucky's ears drooped. "Suddenly, I don't want this shit over as soon as possible." A loud snort passed through his nostrils. "Just...you can just reward me with a job listing, alright? Maybe I'll make a great donut boy! Who knows!" He threw his nubs in the air. "Guess I'll just..." Another loud sigh. "...have to trust you, if that's what it takes." If he scowled any harder, he could be mistaken for a shirt that needed ironing. "But I won't be happy about it! You're winning against me so far, but I'll get meself back eventually...I hope to..." GAAAH! HE WAS SHOWING TOFFEE HOW EFFECTIVELY HE WAS BEING SAPPED! WAKE UP, STUPID! "I-I WILL FIND ME SPINE!"

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon walks through the base before eventually coming across the Armory. Out of curiosity he heads in ans sees it loaded with Assualt Rifles and Magnums. "So...Th-This is what we're going to be killing folks with, huh? Well, duh Falcon, how else are you gonna kill the other team? With your bare hands? ....I mean...I could..." Falcon slowly takes a Magnum and examines its "Not gonna lie, this gun looks pretty darn clean. I mean, I'm not gun enthusiast or anything but this is one crisp guns, like dang." Falcon aims the gun around the armor and even finds that it has a scope "Ooooo and this thing has a scope too! Imma 'about to snipe fools with a pistol! They don't have nothing like this where I come from! It's always lasers with them. Pew, pew, pew! The whole lot of them! But me though? Imma roll up on AAALLLL of red team with this baby! HA-HA! Imma go bop, bop, bop!" Falcon accidentally pulls the trigger, firing off a round. The bullet bounces off the wall, then off his helmet before hitting the ground. Falcon stands there stunned for a moment, registering the fact that if not for his helmet, he would've just killed himself. On accident. Like a fool. Falcon swallows before slowly putting the Magnum back where he got it, then slowly backs away "I think imma stick with punch, punch, punch..."
(Open for Interactions)

“Well. I know my field of work best, if I were to return since I died there, it’d be under a new name. I already have one in mind. Another question, just If and when will we acquire our old equipment and abilities?”

Sora and Rex squint at the thought that Grif had snacks hidden in his armor for god knows how long and don't know where they've been.

"Uhh, thanks. But, we were wondering if you had anything.. that you didn't carry? (Yeesh, look who's calling who disgusting.)" Sora thought to himself a little disappointed, but not sad. Rex leaned over and whispered this to Sora "Honestly, sea salt ice cream doesn't sound that bad. This guy literally has a bunch of food in his armor and he calls you disgusting, judgmental much? I betcha this guy's the type of dude who think he's the ultimate party animal but ends up being extremely awkward" Rex joked in order to cheer Sora up a bit.

Reference picture #1 (Roleplay).jpg
(Reference picture) Sora chuckled as quietly as he could while not trying to let Grif & Simmons hear him. Sora whispers to Rex, "Haha. Thanks Rex, I know it's not for everyone and the name is a little discouraging, but don't knock it till you try it"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

After seeing Sora and his friends talking about Sea Salt Ice Cream. Chris wanted to try it himself and he was beyond pleased

"They don't have this type of stuff where I am from" Chris expressed himself, "Last time I had stuff this good was when I was a kid before the outbreak, The Quarantine Zone all me and my sister had was food that was in cans and ration containers" Chris said with annoyance "My mom died the day after giving birth to my sister we had too look after ourselves, My sister never did had good food since she was born after the outbreak. "Sometimes we would have to go out to scavenge for food just to survive, Too add insult to injury the military keeps us in lock down most of the time"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back