1581054076817.png
Blue Team

Captain Price already seemed far more capable than three-fourths of the City Watch, and unlike Corvo seemed to know more about this age's technology. But before he could say anything, a rapid succession of gunfire made him drop to a knee and roll for cover. "By the Outsider!" He got a look at the apparent attacker: the young woman who shouted something about wasting ammunition.

Thankfully, Price swiftly took care of the situation, and Corvo rose from the cover. He took off the mask as he approached them. "Takes me back to when Emily first held a gun. You're both terrible shots."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana jigglesworth jigglesworth FactionParadox FactionParadox Chungchangching Chungchangching @armorygang​

Last edited:
1581055704290.png
Red Team

"No!"
Megumin exclaimed, already tired of Donut's nonsense. "Big, destructive Explosion is the only one meant for me! My life would be meaningless if I learnt anything else!" Upset with Donut's blabbering, Megumin found the strength to move again. Some day, Explosion will return to her, and she'll use it the first chance she gets. She rushed past Donut, taking random twists and turns in the Red base. Somehow, this led her to the armory.

She completely ignored the sniper and assault rifles, pistols, and throwing knives, stopping at the grenades. Megumin remembered Kazuma making his so-called dynamite and viewing them in disdain. Her views have not changed. "Now that all I've worked into Explosion has gone to waste, I'll have to settle for these... 'bombs'." She reluctantly hauled a pile of grenades with both her arms, holding the bundle as if it were a baby. "Maybe Pink Man will know what I'm talking about if I show him these," she said to herself. Megumin had to move slowly and carefully with the pile of grenades she cradled; she already found herself missing Explosion because of this hassle.

Megumin was lost somewhere in Red Base, though close to Donut, who could've heard her struggling with the bombs.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Red_Team​

Interactions:
StaidFoal StaidFoal jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Vitan Amerstrannie
9.png
This is the most fun I've ever had since I got here! I feel so free! Despite holding all kinds of guns, I never actually shot one. I was panicking too much in the heat of battle to fire them and when I finally manage to properly wield whatever firearm I'm carrying, it's is already over. I can see why gun nuts exist now that I experienced this! I should keep these two pistols when I go home unless they take it from me after the war is over. That always happens but I didn't care because I never was interested in guns until now. Michael started yelling but I couldn't exactly hear what he was saying because of the loud gunshots.

I was about to blast away my final two bullets until somebody managed to pry them off my hands. I kept on trying to fire even though the pistols were no longer with me. I was just twitching my fingers for no reason at this point until I caught up and looked at my empty hands.

"Oh."

I stared at the man who took my pistols before letting out an awkward giggle, muttering justifications to my shitty actions like wanting to have fun, explaining that this is how I relax and other poor excuses.
6.PNG
". . . Sorry."

Another man approached us and he insulted my shooting skills. Bitch, I will end you!

"[Cough] Fuck you. [Cough]"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1581057918964.png
Slamacow.PNG
I looked from left to right before gazing back at him as he tugged on my shirt. I don't even look like a fridge! What kind of fridges has this guy seen? Well, this is a different place after all so maybe they have fridges that look like Minecraftians, just a stupid guess. I shook my head at his question. No, I am not a fridge. I gently attempted to pull the armored man's arm away from me and if he doesn't let go, my pull would get stronger. This is the only shirt I brought here, there's no way I'm letting him tear it.​

• Kassandra seriously wasn't surprised by the fact that neither her intended target nor her companion had noticed her coming. Her quiet footsteps certainly was a blessing when trying not to be spotted by her foes, but perhaps in this rare occasion it was bad she didn't make a sound. Then again, it probably wouldn't have mattered if she had a heavy step since there was that awful "music" in the background of this front room alongside the commotion still drowning out most other conversations despite being in the other room. She nodded at both Saburo and Aloy's introductions, before smirking at the former.

"I guess we lost all our stuff when we ended up here. No birds allowed in whatever this contraption is." The Spartan remarked, folding her arms as her brown eyes drifted past the other two to the various blinking controls and whatever it was. Her lips curled into a slight frown when the man mentioned passing out from agony and the redhead asked about some "technology". She shook her head at both of these remarks, turning her head to the general area where the music in the room was playing before speaking up.

"Well, I can tell you for sure I passed out from whatever headache you had, too. Weird, too; there was nobody else on the road I was when I passed out, either." She unfolded her arms before turning and slowly pacing the room, unfolding her arms before allowing herself to lift up her hands every once in a while to emphasize a point.

"And it definitely would cost a lot of drachmae to have a couple dozen mercenaries- Assuming everyone here is at least competent at a fight- let alone getting all of us crammed in this space, whatever it's made of. But at the same time, I don't know if this was planned. You're right- a lot of these people aren't exactly normal." She frowned as she stopped her pacing to look over at the desk that someone had opened up, apparently holding a drawing that wasn't exactly battle plans. Seriously?

"...And I don't think we're from remotely the same place... Or even time-" At this Kassandra's frown deepened- "Because I've never seen many talking animals in my life save the Sphinx. Neither have I seen people completely covered in painted metal, nor this 'technology' word, let alone this mercenary assignment we're going on. And usually I get told about what I'm going into beforehand." Again, she paused- but this time not for natural reasons. Rather, the misthios was rudely interrupted by a scream that seemed as though it was from the purple-armored man in the other room, probably due to the absolute chaos going on in the back. She grit her teeth out of mild irritation, but before she could continue her line of thought the building they were in lurched quite a bit. This prompted Kassandra to grab onto the walls if only for a split-second, prompting her to listen more closely to the people outside the front room. Someone claimed the group was "here"- but what was "here"? She stepped forwards to the windows, which seemed like they had just been looking over the sky, before promptly looking down and realizing she was looking at whatever two bases were far below the group. That's when she realized they were far above the ground, and managed to utter one word.

"Wow."

Last edited:
images
It seemed mercenary work was what the group would be doing. Not at all that different from her job as an underground transporter, but definitely a lot riskier and more demanding. The money was tempting, though... Without her familiar, Shooter, and with her shadow constructs suppressed to the point of only being able to act as sensors, however, she doubted that she'd be all that useful. The only thing she had going for her now was her above-average strength and a few hundred years of combative skills.

"Will we be provided with new equipment then?" Was the question displayed on her PDA, hoping that the lizard man—or Toffee, as he introduced himself as—would take notice.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SoloTeam

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_p5kxg6BGGF1vqpo91_100.png
"I'll take the roof then, canyon is too exposed. Thanks again." He stated before returning to the armory and taking cover when the girl fired her gun repeatedly. "Save that for the enemy, for fuck's sake!" Raven admonished her before looking back at the group. "Since I think I'm the most medically qualified due to being a registered nurse, I'm going to get back to cleaning this place to reduce the potential for infection due to the probable casualty list and possibility of bloodborn infection and the fact that I doubt I've got any antibiotics or antivirals so an infection could end up being fatal. Then I'm turning that empty room over there into a triage unit, so if you get shot non-fatally, or stabbed or whatever, try to get back here and I'll treat you based on the severity of your injury." He explained, holstering his weapon and pointing. "So whilst I understand your flesh wound probably hurts, if there's someone with a hole in his chest, he's my priority based on the rules of triage." Finishing his explanation, he put his sniper rifle back over his shoulder and got back to mopping the floor in the proposed triage unit, putting a sticky label about it on the window with a red cross on it underneath the word triage in English, hoping his teammates would recognize it as a place to get medical assistance.

He found a few first aid kits and opened them in the triage area, grabbing several glass vials. Morphine. "Best keep this under wraps... I really don't need people getting addicted." He stated, putting it back. There were some less powerful pain killers, bandages, needles and surgical thread. Injection gun. Closing the 3 boxes he found, he saw Tucker walk by. "Are those 3 boxes all your medical supplies? I'm turning this area into a triage hospital to stabilize people as best I can before that doctor in the purple armour arrives. I'm a nurse so I'm the most qualified apart from him, I can work with it but anything more would be appreciated." He asked, looking over at him.

==========

The blue light focused into a dot when Sarge began shouting at the Dalek Scout. If only this accursed programmign didn't exist, he'd shoot the man down with no hesitation. The gunstick was aimed at the soldier in red but due to that, the option to fire was blocked out. If he got any closer, he might be able to grab at part of the armor with the manipulator arm and rip a panel off, show the inferior being that even without his gun, he could still cause him harm. After all, if that amount of suction was applied to the weak, feeble flesh beneath... The pain would be considerable. The cephalopod-esque mutant imagine using the suction cup on the human underneath, suffocating it. Forcibly drawing the air out of it's lungs, certainly an unusal way for it to kill... But it would be satisfying, watching as the human struggled to breathe, as it died so close and in pain. To hear it scream... Such thoughts were one of the few ways the tentacled mutant could elicit joy as the dopamine hit at the thought of the brutal death it could inflict that way. The only reason Sarge wasn't dead because opening the casing was too risky, he wasn't exposed enough despite the Kaled Mutant's desire to suffocate him personally with it's tentacle, envenomate him with it's beak-like bite... Such a personal kill was almost too much to bear when it came to the rush it got from that, it's tentacles shaking a little.

Turning to face the robot Lopez, the Dalek scanned it. No life signs, the coding didn't work on non-organics. It had some form of programming, it was able to communicate in Earth Spanish. Could it feel pain? React to being damaged... The urge was uncontrollable, it had to do it. "Exterminate!" 7570 Gamma barked, aiming at Lopez and firing 3 plasma bursts from the adapted rifle, it's urge to kill and destroy overriding logic, the hardwired desire to exterminate was too strong to resist. The weapon fired over and over, even if Lopez didn't die in the same way organic beings did, destroying this inferior robot was the closest thing the mutant had since the fighting hadn't started yet, it's battlecry being repeated each time it fired.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

1581071893825.png
Majima stopped walking and turns his head enough to get a look at Lopez, whilst he couldn't understand Spanish he could pick up a few words like "Idiota". He stares at him for around 5 seconds and starts faking an uncanny laugh, "Yer asking to lose a fuckin' finger?" he asks with a menacing facial expression shortly after faking the laugh. Majima turns his head back and continues walking, humming rather loudly to himself once again. Once he started walking again his stomach started rumbling, so he starts walking around in the hope to find some sort of cafeteria or even a bar.

Last edited:
Benedict would’ve introduced himself to Michael if it weren’t for some insane Madam shooting everywhere, but Benedict didn’t pay her much mind, in fact, he took the opportunity to sit down and have some more tea. After Josh set up the table and tea set, Benedict spoke to Josh,
“Ah, Josh, don’t look at the shooter....just drink, we don’t want another incident like what happened during the war.” And with that they sipped their tea, Benedict also occasionally joined in shooting his pistol at the ceiling as well
Chungchangching Chungchangching

Lana

I kept holding onto his cape for a bit. I didn’t tug at it, but I held onto it. I frowned a bit as I looked up at him once more.

“You look and sound stressed. I’m just trying to help by giving you something fun to do to help calm you down! I know what I am doing. Trust me. This’ll make you feel better!”
I tugged on his cape one more time while smiling.

RedLight RedLight

Tony Montana, On Red Base:

The confusion of this arrival had struck him bad. Tony had a upset face the whole time, as he was hearing them speak and he looked around and heard their conversation.
Funny enough he understood what that Brown armor soldier was saying. Finding slightly hilarious, but enough to take wash the anger off of his face.
After finding his tag, he began to walk towards the reds. "Feel like I'm being drafted to my Cuban army again" he thought.

After being greeted and taken to the base, he noticed that the only "ally" he made was on blue side. Noticing this issue, he wanted to make a new partner. In war, you need someone to look after you.

"Shi... Fuck. This is it?" He thoughtout loud at the base "We gonna need to fucking fight for our lives, man. Let me see what's in this shit place."

Tony would explore the base for basic information and layout. Security is Tony's obsession and an ally to trust on.

Tony would get to the ally part later.

Current Mood:
giphy.gif

The trek to the Red Base was a much shorter one than the one to the Blues', due to it basically being right where you had landed.

Sarge let out a loud, hearty chuckle as you all made it to Red Base, clearly proud of all the members he had accumulated.

"Heh heh heh heh! Welcome to Red Base, men! And... erm... women!" He paused for a moment and cleared his throat. "Feel free to have a look around, or come to me or the other Red Team members for any questions, comments, or concerns! Except Grif... 'cus he's a fat dumbass! But, brownie points if you physically assault him in some way, shape, or form!"

Like with the Blue Base, Sarge left you all to your own devices, allowing you to either explore as you so pleased, or to interact with him, Grif, Simmons, Lopez, or Donut. Or, if you wished, you could still interact with each other.

RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam @2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Sir Skrubbins Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionParadox FactionParadox @Superwholock SheepKing SheepKing @animegirl20 @Letsneverdothisagain2019 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @Marksman @Caffeine Freak StaidFoal StaidFoal Maxiliase Maxiliase
@RedTeam

Narancia Ghirga

“Ah ha! I found em!”

Seeing the meager size of the bags, Narancia grumbled as he stuffed bullets and ammo into them, “Fuck, what are they expecting me to bring, fucking sandwiches?” At some point in the future he needed to procure a bigger bag, maybe he could use a sheet to make a sack? If the got to sleep in beds anyways. Knowing these weirdos, Narancia wouldn’t have even been surprised if that were the case. Once those were all packed he’d bring a couple of extra empty bags just in case. Maybe he could store some perishable food in there. If When he escapes Narancia wouldn’t have any idea of how long he’d be forced to live out there. Sure, he’d been able to live out on his own, but the streets of Italy were a drastic difference from the canyons of Blood Gulch. There wouldn’t be any restaurants he could steal from or any trash cans to scrounge food out of. He didn’t even know if there were any fresh water or animals. Basically, Narancia was going in completely blind.

Seeing Odessa walk out of the armory Narancia quickly chased after her, clinks and clangs of all of his items jingling along with each step. He truthfully looked a tad goofy with all of the supplies on him. His pockets bulged with bags while the two pistols were awkwardly stored onto his body as well. The strap of the rifle kept on digging into Narancia’s shoulder, causing him to adjust every other second. Despite all of this, the gangster finally caught up with the woman, curious as to what she was planning to do next.“Yo!” He greeted before continuing.

“So what’re you gonna do next? I’m thinking of maybe finding where they store all the food and water”

Interacting with: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Current Items:
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing knife (1)
3. Assault rifle (1)
4. Pistol (2)
5. Ammo (bagged)
6. Extra bags (10)

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Red And Proud

The trek to the Red Base was a much shorter one than the one to the Blues', due to it basically being right where you had landed.

Sarge let out a loud, hearty chuckle as you all made it to Red Base, clearly proud of all the members he had accumulated.

"Heh heh heh heh! Welcome to Red Base, men! And... erm... women!" He paused for a moment and cleared his throat. "Feel free to have a look around, or come to me or the other Red Team members for any questions, comments, or concerns! Except Grif... 'cus he's a fat dumbass! But, brownie points if you physically assault him in some way, shape, or form!"

Like with the Blue Base, Sarge left you all to your own devices, allowing you to either explore as you so pleased, or to interact with him, Grif, Simmons, Lopez, or Donut. Or, if you wished, you could still interact with each other.
Red Riding Hood would have followed along as such, and though annoying to an extent, she had to admit - Sarge had quite a lot of energy on account of his temper and his language. The arrival to the base come and gone, with everyone left alone, Red Riding Hood opted to go and explore somewhere, though would also quite like to talk to Sarge. She decided on the former, seeing as she'll have plenty of opportunities to ask her questions to Sarge, and so she roamed around the base. What was she looking for? Red Riding Hood was looking for at least somewhere she could get any form of training in - well aware the goal of the Red Team is to combat the Blue Team. To that extent she may as well prepare, as she feels they will not show mercy to her or anyone else against them for that matter. Not knowing what she'll find nor where she is going, she figured she would just begin roaming and see what she finds if she gets somewhere at all. 'Alright me, listen up. Take this seriously and try and help this team you're stuck with, just as you would have always done. This isn't alien to you - this should be fine!' She thought as she began to roam.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, presumably full water bottle
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Searching the base for some sort of training facility
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: Red Team (all of it)

Last edited:
Odessa looks at Naranica and smiles.

“I was considering the same thing. There hasto be something to eat in this God damn wasteland!”

She walks off looking for something to eat. She had stirred clear of the red armoured men for a while now, it's time for an introduction.

With that she continued walking around the base until she came across Donut in his decidedly pink armour.

”Hey yo Pink boi! Do you happen to know where they store some damned food in this forsaken wasteland or are we condemned to starve to death?”

SheepKing SheepKing

Ren just continues to stare at Lana through his mask while she keeps on holding onto his cape. It seems like she wouldn't let go of it anytime soon. Ren then suddenly unmasks himself. His expression fully illustrates his rage. The constant war of light and dark inside of Ren is what turned him into a powerful weapon of the First Order. He doesn't reply to Lana, but deep inside of him are emotions words cannot easily explain.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Back with Sarge, he would let out a laugh in response to her eager words.

"Heheheheh... I like the cutta your jib, lady. Keeping talking like this, and you'll be an amazing Red Soldier in no time!" He exclaimed, following it up with another chuckle. "But... I'm afraid not. Half of these new recruits ain't even got their weapons yet! But, don't worry, the time WILL eventually come when you can blast them damn dirty Blues sky high!" Sarge shouted, letting out another hearty laugh soon after.

Llen would understand she would have to wait until the others got situated and obtained weapons.

"I understand sir. I will not let you down."

She would suddenly hear someone yell Explosion, and Llen would have sweat drop. Didn't I already tell her that this wasn't Alfheim Online?
She thought.

A few minutes later, Llen would be away from Sarge's side, heading towards the armory, but she seemed to be a little lost.

View attachment 677040
Red Team
She rushed past Donut, taking random twists and turns in the Red base. Somehow, this led her to the armory.

She completely ignored the sniper and assault rifles, pistols, and throwing knives, stopping at the grenades. Megumin remembered Kazuma making his so-called dynamite and viewing them in disdain. Her views have not changed. "Now that all I've worked into Explosion has gone to waste, I'll have to settle for these... 'bombs'." She reluctantly hauled a pile of grenades with both her arms, holding the bundle as if it were a baby. "Maybe Pink Man will know what I'm talking about if I show him these," she said to herself. Megumin had to move slowly and carefully with the pile of grenades she cradled; she already found herself missing Explosion because of this hassle.

Megumin was lost somewhere in Red Base, though close to Donut, who could've heard her struggling with the bombs.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Red_Team​

Llen would come across Megumin, and she noticed the girl was having trouble with carrying the explosives. Seeing her drop a few, Llen would walk over to pick up the fallen grenades before looking at Megumin.
"Would you like some help miss?"
Llen asked, while thinking, Damn she's cute. Probably cuter than me. Still, she seems to be one of few confused about this being Gun Gale Online and not Alfheim Online. She has a short skirt....

Blue Team

Karma ¨Hunter" Drakon

It was a long tedious trek to their new base, which was virtually identical to the base they had seen before, Karma expected some type of tomfuckery going on. And naturally she got it.

This base is being run by fools,
she thought to herself viciously. Without even bothering to introduce herself to the self-proclaimed Blue Team, and indeed not even paying attention to their wanton idiocy (indeed one of them appeared to be mentally handicapped), she made her way to the Armory. It didn´t take her long finding it, having been in several military bases before, and she immediately took the sniper rifle and a few pistols as well several bags of ammo. She didn´t even question the fact that they put ammo in ziplock bags - this blue team all seem like nutters, she wouldn´t be surprised if they were all military rejects or something or the other, which begs the question: what were they? Were they rejected too? It didn´t bode well that these teams seemed like nutters.

After getting her weapons, she started wondering aimlessly throughout the base.

>OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Lana

I looked up at him as he took of his mask. I was happy to see his face, but I frowned at the way he was looking. I could tell he was angry, but I could also tell he was sad about something.

“You seem really upset... I’m sorry you’re so upset... I’d help you if I knew how...”
I stopped tugging at his cape, but I quickly wrapped my arms around him tightly enveloping him in a warm hug.
“I’m not sure how to help you, but I can hug you all you want! Hugs always make me feel better at least.”

RedLight RedLight

Last edited:
6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

His jaw actually dropped at how willing the lizard was to just hand over 1 billion credits. He could buy a whole solar system with that kind of cash. Maybe even more! But it made sense though considering he had a reputation, the lizard obviously must have heard tales of his carnage from the few people who he'd let live to spread the word about him. But despite Toffee being a lizard in a suit, clearly he couldn't have been all that smart to think he wouldn't take more money. And what number was bigger than one? Two! So obviously he'd get way more money!
"Yeah yeah whatever Joffrey! Make it 2 billion c's and ya got yerself a deal!"
Hell yeah he was going to milk this money cow. Even though it meant he had to deal with teamwork or whatever soldier bullcrap the sides wanted. At the end of the day he was getting payed to kill somebody and that was good enough for him.

@SOLO_SQUAD​

Delta

1581095361254.png
"There is no need to be so crass, John." The lizard man replied as the former asked where they were. "You may call me Toffee." He then said in response to Delta's question, before furrowing his brows at the incessant ramblings of Lucky. Having to refrain from rolling his own eyes, Toffee pretty much disregarded all of his words once he was done with his rant. "Are you finished?" He asked.

After the moment of silence that followed, Toffee continued. "To answer your question, no. I am not here to murder you in cold blood. You're far too useful for that." Toffee said, before pausing and continuing shortly after. "So... I wouldn't doubt that you're all wondering why you weren't given teams, correct?" He asked. Although the question itself was clearly rhetorical, he still waited for you to answer. How polite.
The man nodded in response. Toffee... weird name for a lizard... or anyone in general. He smiled behind his scarf at how oddly easy this was. Where he came from, getting information wasn't all too easy.. then again, he could be lying as well...
Toffee let out a subdued chuckle in response to Lucky's and Duran's further rants and words.

"Oh... you think that I'm the one who brought you all together like this?" He asked, before chuckling further and shaking his head. "No.. no, I'm afraid that I was not responsible for this little... mishap." He stopped talking for a moment and thought more on his next few words. "You see... I represent a group of people. Think of us as.... benefactors, if you will. Observers." He cleared his throat, then continued. "Although we did not have anything to do with you being sent here, per say... we did have some pull over who got assigned to which team. We made sure that you did not get assigned to any. The answer to why is simple:

We want to see what you're capable of. During your stay here in Blood Gulch, because believe me, you will eventually be out of this whole mess, you all will be playing both sides. We have supplied the Reds and Blues with a fair amount of money. Every now and then, they will supply you with this money to aid them. You will take this money, and you will act as hired men for their operations. If you manage to do so successfully... I promise you, you will be rewarded handsomely in the end. Do you understand?"
"......."

He had never been paid to do something like that.. and considering this was some sort of war, the man deduced that this could range from a lot of things. Turf wars and clan battles were very common where he came from.
"Alright Coffee, The Main Man wants ta hear some numbers!"
He said with much less malice than he'd shown the entire flight to the gulch.
He looked over at one of the others in his group, and shook his head, sighing. He hoped his group wouldn't begin acting up. He knew that if they wanted to get out, they had to cooperate.
"Nothing comes to mind, no," Toffee replied to Snake with a shake of his head, before letting out an annoyed sigh as Lucky continued blabbering on. "I thought it would be obvious that when I said you would be 'out of this mess', I meant that you would be able to go home as you pleased. And, you can try burrowing out of Blood Gulch, but it will not work. You are surrounded by hundreds of thousands of miles of pure, crystal blue water. So, unless you have gills, or you can somehow breathe underwater... I'm afraid that you won't be going anywhere." Turning to address Lealan now, Toffee continued. "I'm afraid that is not possible. As I said, I am merely an observer of the predicament you are in, not the one responsible. I do not have the ability to give you your powers back, or your equipment."

In response to Duran's words, though, Toffee merely smirked. "Oh... Duran, I knew that you would be a man who was not after mere cash." He chuckled and clasped his hands together. "No... you're after a more... tangible reward, correct?" Toffee's smirk only grew, and even a tinge of another chuckle seemed to be bubbling in his throat. "Yes... I'd presume you want information as to the whereabouts of the leader of this... 'Wild Hunt' group, correct?" He asked, maintaining his smile all the way through. He also smiled at Bonnie Hood's eagerness, happy to see how inspired she was for some good 'ole fashioned killing. Unlike the others, at least she was easy to win over.

"It's Toffee. And, we will start negotiating prices at one billion credits. Though, if you would like, we could always go higher." He said with a smirk on his snout, liking how easy it was to win Lobo over as well.
"....."

As stated before... he had never been paid to do things like this. In fact he only ever did anything for himself... stealing, swindling, anything he did was for his own gain. The concept of hiring people to do these things was mostly unfamiliar to him. But it was also the mention of the water.. and the lack of powers.. that began clicking a button in him. Yeah, normally.. the water would be to his advantage. But he wasn't even aware of the removal of abilities!! Although there wasn't much of a change of facial expression, his eyes wandered to one of the odd water bottles strapped to his clothing. He clenched his fist and... nothing happened... normally, the water would do what he wanted, and in this case it should have froze!! But it was just still water...

He realized then, that this would be more difficult than he thought. He couldn't use magic.. and if he was forced to be working for one of the teams, he had no choice but to completely revert to.. 'older methods'...

But if anything, this caught his interest. He had become rather reliant on his magic for quite some time, and he only now realized it. He had almost forgotten the feeling of nearly being caught, and not having a way out. Of course, he always had a way out. It was the most thrilling exhilarating feeling in the world! If he followed through with this... he could have a bit of fun. He didn't need pay for something like this.. it was a hobby.
"Yeah yeah whatever Joffrey! Make it 2 billion c's and ya got yerself a deal!"
Hell yeah he was going to milk this money cow. Even though it meant he had to deal with teamwork or whatever soldier bullcrap the sides wanted. At the end of the day he was getting payed to kill somebody and that was good enough for him.
His little moment of excitement was interrupted upon that same man speaking up. God he prayed this wasn't persistent... and even more, he wouldn't get PAIRED with anyone... by the looks of it, he wasn't sure if he could work with anyone here. Then again, he didn't normally work with anyone. He hadn't had a partner in crime in a long time. But, he also supposed it wouldn't hurt to throw out a few more questions...
"I'm not asking this for myself.... but what if we refuse?"

Whether or not he wanted to refuse was hard to tell if you just looked at him. He didn't look interested, but he didn't look apathetic about it. He didn't seem excited or upset. He didn't sound positive or negative. He was about as unreadable as as a toddlers handwriting.

Mood: Curious, though hard to tell
Health: Healthy
Actions: Questioning Toffee
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

"I'm in the Blue Team?" Raven asked herself curiously as she has no idea what it is going on. "What is going on here?" She asked. "I don't know these people..." She said as she looked at the people unfamiliar to her. "They looked strange..." She said.

"I should talk to someone about their experience, I'm pretty sure that they know better than I am." She said. "Starting with that guy over there..." She said as she went to communicate with Captain Falcon even though she doesn't know everyone's names besides the people she knows from her universe.

"Excuse me..." She asked to get his attention.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"My.... buddies?" Toffee asked, cocking his head to the side in slight confusion. That confused expression soon regressed into a disgruntled one, however, as Toffee began to hold back the urge to just hang up then and there. Though, he managed to relent, and instead simply let out an annoyed sigh when the angry rabbit was finished speaking. "How many times do I have to tell you that I am not behind this?" Toffee asked as he began to rub at the side of his head with one hand. "If it was up to me, you would not be in this predicament at all. I am simply offering you pleasantries to make the experience worthwhile. Do I really need to go more in depth than that?" After that, Toffee merely redirected his attention to Duran, a much more pleasant smile stretching out as he spoke.

"Yes... well, I can only hope that your time will be up before any of us even know it." He said with a nod, as he then turned his attention back to Celty. He read the message on her PDA, though that didn't really take time at all. "You will be provided with weapons from the Red and Blue armories. These include one primary weapon, two secondary weapons, and however many extra weapons such as grenades or throwing knives that you need. As for what team you will be assigned to first, I'm afraid that that is simply beyond my control. Your first team is whoever provides you all with the most money out of the small amount that I have provided them." Choosing to ignore Lobo's intentional mispronunciation of his name, Toffee's polite, well-mannered smile remained on his snout as he spoke towards the Main Man.

"Two-Billion it is, then. I will be sure to have the necessary credits wired to you once the job is complete." And then, Toffee sighed again when Luffy began speaking. "For the last time, I am not behind this. I assume that your crew is back in your home world, where you left them when you were transported here." Another sigh escaped his lips soon after, mostly directed towards himself, before he redirected his vision to Delta. "If you refuse, then I suppose not much would change. You would pretty much be stuck doing the same thing. It's already been set in stone with the Reds and Blues that you will be acting as mercenaries for them. However, if you were to say... refuse them, well..." Toffee smirked. "Well, let's just say that things might not bode well for you, especially when you all lack any powers or weapons."

P PopcornPie Ineptitude Ineptitude Venom Snake Venom Snake SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Birb Birb Jeremiah Jeremiah Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Venom Snake Venom Snake ManyFaces ManyFaces QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred @SoloTeam

"Uhhh... well, see, I don't know if we should--"

"An excuse to sit on my ass and do nothing? Count me the fuck in." Grif said, entirely disregarding Simmons' concerns as he took a seat on the edge of the roof, allowing his feet to dangle off the side while doing so. Simmons grunted in response, seeming conflicted between either staying "on duty", or hanging out with Grif, Sora, and Rex. After a moment of harsh confliction, Simmons relented.

"Fine! Alright, geez." He said as he also took a seat with them, and Grif only laughed in response.

"Geez, look at you, not being a kiss-ass for once," Grif snarked, which just earned a groan from Simmons, who was obviously already regretting his decision. "Anyways, so what's you guys' deal? Like, ya know, just a general 'deal' kinda sense."

Back with Donut, the pink-armored soldier had absent-mindedly followed the girl through the base, watching her grab some grenades out of the armory and then leave. He didn't make his presence known until she was elsewhere in the base, however, specifically in Donut's Room.

d1e7313c83e2b772e55d36d60f19f900.jpg

A room which, she would immediately notice, was filled to the brim with posters of hunky male swimsuit models and various Broadway Musicals. It was also filled with well put-together furniture and plants. It seemed like, despite his idiotic behavior, Donut was pretty good at interior decorating.

"What are you doing?" Donut asked in his usual naive, cheery, shrill voice.

Back with Sarge, Lopez, and Dalek, Sarge immediately ducked for cover as it began rapidly shooting Lopez. Lopez, of course, was merely in the line of fire, taking every bullet in stride as pieces of its mechanical body were slowly but surely chipped away. By the time the hellfire of bullets had finally managed to subside, various pieces of Lopez's former body were sprawled across the room. Large chunks of metal littered the place, and the only thing of Lopez left completely in tact was his head.

AngelicEthicalBobolink-small.gif

"Les deseo la muerte a todos ustedes.
(I wish death upon all of you.)"

Sarge, upon watching the carnage, only let out a loud chuckle as he saw what the machine did to Lopez.

"Heh heh! Good job, new Lopez! Yer aim is better than my pappy's!" Sarge exclaimed in a fit of joy, clearly not understanding the fact that the machine had hostile intent. He even continued to laugh after that, despite Lopez being a mere had now.

Back with Majima, he would soon find the smell of pizza, popcorn, candy, and other foods while exploring the base. Assuming he chose to follow the smell, he would inevitably find a door marked Grif's Room, which appeared to be where the smell was coming from.

As Tony and Red Riding Hood took it upon themselves to explore the base, they came across several options. There was Sarge's Room, Simmons' Room, Grif's Room, Lopez's Room, the Armory, the Garage, and the Roof.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal FactionParadox FactionParadox Maxiliase Maxiliase BoltBeam BoltBeam @RedTeam

"Jesus FUCKIN' Christ!" Michael shouted, gasping for air as he slowly rose from under the table, realizing that there were no more stray bullets bouncing around the room. With a loud grunt, Michael brushed off his suit with both hands as he coughed slightly and made his way over to Vitan. "You have..... a LOTTA FUCKIN' NERVE, PAL!" He shouted, as he proceeded to grab a nearby laptop that was marked "TUCKER DO NOT TOUCH THIS" in black Sharpie. And, once he made his way over to Vitan, well...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f30416f574e2d6f636536594a48773d3d2d3736343034313731392e313562353536643139336135323436383539343534313230373632352e676966

"DON'T YOU EVER PULL THAT HORSHIT AGAIN!! DO YOU FUCKIN' HEAR ME!?!?!"

After slamming the laptop over her head, and then slamming it over Benedict's as well, and then subsequently slamming it down onto the ground, he backed up and let out a loud gasp. "Ahhh... FUCK! You could have killed all of us, kid!!" He shouted, not seeming to really care that he had just assaulted a minor. And a girl minor, at that. But he was happy he'd assaulted Benedict, though.

Over with Caboose and Slamacow, the former would simply glance up at the latter for a moment, falling dead silent. He just stared at him behind that cold, emotionless helmet of his, not muttering a single word. And then, slowly... Caboose began to breathe loudly through his mouth. He had stopped pulling, at least. But instead of pulling... he now began to stare at him. After what felt like an eternity, Caboose finally spoke.

"I really want some oatmeal."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, all that junk is our's. We never really use it, though. Our armor kinda always protects us from all the wounds 'n shit, ya know?" He asked, though before he could continue the conversation, Tucker had seen Karma walk by. A look of interest formed under that helmet of his as he turned to face her. "Uhh... anyways, you have fun with the packing or whatever it is you're doing." Tucker said, before walking over to Karma. On the way there, he grabbed a boombox off a nearby counter. And, as he was approaching her, she would be able to music playing from said boombox.

While this song played, Tucker awkwardly danced around Karma like a complete nut, while also singing the lyrics to the song playing.

What.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss StaidFoal StaidFoal jigglesworth jigglesworth Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla FactionParadox FactionParadox Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @BlueTeam

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do that!" Doc exclaimed in response to Pearl. "As a pacifist, I have a strict no gun holding policy. But I'll definitely be sure to respect your wishes and keep quiet about this!" He said, and with no warning, Doc made his way over to her side and just kinda... sat down beside her. "It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?" He asked.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind @Canyon

Last edited:
"It's only been a few minutes and there's just so much going on." The warframe has been sitting cross legged and meditating near the exit after reaching the base. The walk wasn't that long, nor was it a battlefield. Certainly not anything it expected to be when it heard of fighting.

"Maybe you should try to be getting along with your comrades." Umbra tilted its head to the side, slightly confused. "I know, I know you can't talk, but you can certainly try communicating somehow."

The frame reached to its chin with a nod, perhaps if cooperating would get to a faster way out of the situation, this should do it. It reaches to the floor with its hands and pushes itself up, standing steady as it reaches its height and proceeds to stretch. It didn't require that much of movement before it found the rest of his team.

Everyone seemed to be getting along, unfortunately it seems the Warframe has been the only one to not be getting along with everyone else as it peers around for a person to ask for something in particular. It stumbles upon the one known as Church, giving a small wave with its hand before it begins to make some motions for a request of things.

Using its left hand it points to it's right, making movements similar to writing or drawing, then vice versa, the left holding somewhat of a pad, maybe a notebook? It seems Umbra is trying to request for writing material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back