1581037992548.png

All of the weapons were foreign to Corvo. The only firearm that existed in his world were flintlock pistols that used whale oil bullets. He hesitantly touched the sniper rifle, running his hands over the design. Looking at the trigger, he figured it to work similar to the pistols. Corvo peered through the scope, pulling the trigger (it's unloaded). "Further range than my old crossbow... uses bullets... the size makes it not good for sneaking around near the enemy, and it's heavier than a crossbow... I'll keep it." Corvo put it over his back for now, moving on to review the other weapons.

Corvo was just as impressed by the assault rifle, but put it back for the same reasons. He complimented the pistol's sleeker design but was dumbfounded by how it reloaded; he threw it back in the pile. He deemed the throwing knives useless; they were too short to stab with, and they would just bounce off against armor. He was familiar with the grenades and sticky bombs, taking the latter. What troubled him was the lack of close-range weaponry. He cut through the skilled men in uniform of Dunwall and Serkonos with only a sword and pistol; fighting with only ranged weapons would put anyone at a disadvantage. "If Piero was here, he'd be in over his mind," Corvo mumbled.

Veradana Veradana jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The longer Ren listens to Lana, the more furious he gets, due to the fact that she appears and speaks like a child would. But this 'child' speaks of power that she possesses. As much as he wants to lash out to Lana in sheer rage for being a child who speaks of power, he also knows that this might be an opportunity to learn something about his adversaries—or so he believes. Until she said, 'I dunno'. Once again, conflicted within, Ren remembers that there's a possibility that a few among them are actually harmless, more or less harboring ill-intent towards him. But it only makes sense to believe that people are against you, especially if you have conquered worlds. The lightside within him begins to act up again. However, the emotional conflict has tormented Ren enough. Lana, innocent as she seems, just shrugs after speaking. Luckily, she can't see the struggle he is feeling right now; see the anger escaping from his fully-covered body. Lana is just a couple of feet away from Ren, and he is considering taking the chances of attacking her. He doesn't listen to what Lana says next—about scar, tripping, and a bee—as he has lost his focus again. Ren wonders how much he disappoints his grandfather right now. Furiously throwing tantrums pathetically, instead of doing well-thought actions. He looks up to the sky. "Where are they..." Ren mumbles under his breath. Wondering when his army will arrive.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

1581041486002.png

A tear-ridden Megumin looked up at the pink-armored soldier who made the extremely annoying voice. "My Explosion!" she pouted. "My beautiful, wondrous, Explosion isn't working!" Megumin suddenly stood, throwing herself against Donut. "Explosion is what I live for! Explosion is the reason for my existence! What am I, a powerful Crimson Demon that excels in explosion magic, supposed to do without Explosion!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

Why did the universe seem to be favoring an outcome without a drop of blood. The girl having lost interest in him the moment she laid eyes on some talk dark and broody asshole. Harassing Doc was his thing, who the hell did this guy think he was?
"I'll fraggin' rip his-"
He pause feeling more eyes on him did he have to fight everyone on the plane because he'd gladly do so. He locked eyes with what he could only describe as a human made of cubes.
"Ya want a piece of th' action too blockhead?"
He said in a threatening manner keeping himself close enough to his initial opponent still waiting for him to take a swing. Instead failing to notice the swift decline of the jet which ended with him staggering to keep his footing. If anyone so much as snickered they'd get a colon cleanse via boot.
"Who's even drivin' this hunk a junk!"
Unaware there was no who. He was back to square one! Chumps every one of them. Especially the masked skull guy he was fighting. What did he take him for? Some amateur gutting his first bounty?
"The Main Man thrives in death's- Wait we ain't done here yet!"
Lobo left in time to see whatever stupid grouping there was. Red versus blue... That was all he got from the whole meeting that and he lacked a tag so the idiots made an even bigger mistake.
So he thought until he noticed the remainder of people returning to the plane with some beeping sound. Normally he knew better than to get closer to anything that beeped but this time he was curious. He saw a projection of what appeared to be a lizard person...... Who didn't seem to give the slightest care that he was named after a human candy. Lobo didn't care either seeing as the suit was offering a hefty sum of cash.
"Alright Coffee, The Main Man wants ta hear some numbers!"
He said with much less malice than he'd shown the entire flight to the gulch.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching RedLight RedLight
@SOLO_SQUAD​

Narancia Ghirga

“Odessa huh? You can call me Narancia then”

Narancia grinned with his set of pearly whites. He had to admit that back on the plane seeing her stand up to that guy was a bit cool. Maybe she’d also be interested in ditching this joint too? For now Narancia wouldn’t bust out the question just yet. He needed to make sure he could trust the lady with his plan. The last thing the guy wanted was a snitch tattling on him. After the two walked for a small while they finally found the armory room. Inside was an assortment of items, from cute dinky little pistols to full on assault rifles with grenades and knives in the mix as well. A collective of “Ooohs” and “Ahhhs” left his mouth as he examined each weapon there. Personally Narancia wasn’t much of a fan of holding a gun, the loud bangs that came from them being the biggest reason as to why. He just didn’t like having sudden loud noises go off near him, it’s like getting a miniature heart attack. Unfortunately, without his stand Narancia would need to take whatever he could get. After some careful thinking the gangster finally decided on what he’d pack on him. To replace the boy’s beloved switchblade that’d be oh so cruelly taken from his grasp, he grabbed a throwing knife. Sure it wasn’t the same but for now it’d fit the bill. Next he’d delicately hold an assault rifle and reluctantly grab it along side a pair of pistols. Snatching up some ammo, Narancia decided that he’d gotten everything he needed. if the guy got anything more and he’d just be slowed down by all the weight. Calling over to the woman, Narancia aimlessly chatted.

“Oi Odie, do you think they’ve got any backpacks somewhere?”

Interacting with: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Current Items:
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing knife (1)
3. Assault rifle (1)
4. Pistol (2)
5. Ammo

tumblr_inline_p5kxfbtQiq1vqpo91_100.png

"That explains a fair amount, thanks for the info." He stated quietly about there being a lack of a duty list. "It's mainly the bloodstains bothering me, plus the dirt and grime is an infection hazard in case someone is shot non-fatally. Besides, I need to look around the place before you send me to blow people's heads off, I might as well be of some use." Kusanagi elaborated, looking around. Blood spilled of past victories or losses, perhaps the team base had been breached previously or they'd captured and tortured someone for information, the source of it didn't matter. It was giving him memories of when Yuichirou was shot, his "father". Not that the police officer had ever been much of a father to him, the raven-haired boy was too weird. The fact that expressing emotions of any real intensity was a little beyond him, the way he just spent all his time in his room reading books in languages the police officer couldn't understand. His world view on fixing Saburo's problems, was through discipline and strict punishments, which just made Raven as he was now calling himself since his human name meant little to him just resent the man even more. No matter how hard he was beaten, he couldn't change what he was. The fact that his mother essentially had him because of a Faustian Bargain she made with a demon from another dimension, the fact that his dark psionic powers grew or his half-demon heritage made him have outbursts of rage which involved various items of household furniture being thrown about through telekinesis. It was night when the gangsters broke down the door and shot his father in the chest, he'd been hiding under the bed and by the time he emerged from his hiding space, Yuichirou Kusanagi was dead, his corpse having been dragged off to be buried in a barrel in the mountains. The fact that he felt happy his abusive asshole of human father was dead didn't scare him, the prick got what he deserved and the tears shed at his funeral were fake. He'd made him run in the snow, Yuichirou was responsible for the pnumoenia that nearly killed him since normal medicine wasn't very effective on him due to only being half-human.

Like he could ever feel empathy for someone who mistreated him behind closed doors and smiled to the wider community. Asaka wasn't ever home. Too busy being a brillaint geneticist to care about her weird 15 year old son back home. Scrubbing away the blood was like erasing the last pieces of evidence Yuichirou had existed in his life and since then, he'd always been somewhat OCD when it came to keeping his environment clean. Asaka would never know her husband was dead, the obvious solution was he ran off with another woman. Perhaps it was because the task of keeping his hands busy kept his thoughts of his abusive father and neglectful mother at the back of his head, as if he was trying to scrub them out of his life like the blood on the floor, their existence stained his memories and their non-existent love compounding his problems with self-worth. Didn't he suffer enough, being a potential victim for possession so Adramelech could rain hell down on Earth? Having the entity plague him with nightmares of death and destruction... To hell with both of them.

Walking into the armory, Saburo immediately selected a sniper rifle for his primary weapon. He had no intention of doing this up close and personal, he wanted to pick people off from a safe distance. The half-demon wouldn't likely survive charging into battle, that's what the other people were for, people who could probably take a hit before dropping dead. "No point going to fight a war without weapons. If there's more stuff you want, grab it before everyone comes bearing down here." He replied to Michael, holstering the pistol and slinging the sniper rifle over his back, grabbing plenty of ammo before walking out into the corridors. He had all this time to kill anyway, who knows when Red Team would attack? Might as well make himself useful and have an excuse as to why he was looking around in odd places, looking for nothing in particular. That was in his experience, how he normally found something he didn't know what he was looking for. An access terminal, a journal entry? Something to place them when it came to time, assuming the video and file about this being in America was true.

Grabbing a mop and a bucket of water from a random cupboard, he soon cleaned up most of the bloodstains around the base as he said he would whilst looking around for anything that might indicate where they were or that Church or Tucker had quarters of some sort in the base, they seemed the most likely to have information about Blood Gulch and he doubted they'd leave here either. Caboose was... A few toppings short of a full bowl of ramen. Besides, the menial task was giving him cover for going into places and at least he didn't feel so disgusted by the general disarray and state of the place anymore so he could focus on winning. He didn't mind bloodshed in places he didn't have to live in, his powers attracted the wrong sort of attention by other people with their own abilities back home. Kusanagi wasn't afraid of violence or killing other people so this germophobia was odd to him. Soon finding Church again, he held up his sniper rifle. "Any decent vantage points around here? I've got good aim." The black-haired man offered, placing an empty bullet casing on top of a chair and going back to the other end of the corridor, as far away as possible. Taking aim down the telescopic, he fired and shot the casing off the chair to demonstrate.

odessa

“That’s more like it!” She exclaimed as she plundered the armory, taking everything she could come across, hand grenades, pistols, even the sniper rifle. She chuckled a bit as she felt the familiar comforting weight of a piece in her hands and she knew she wasn’t defenseless anymore. She laughed a bit to herself. Sure, it wasn’t her normal blaster rifle. Hell, all of these pieces were second rate compared to ARMAS equipment but equipment was equipment. So this was better than nothing. She grinned as she waltzed out of the armory armed to the teeth.

“Don’t know. Gotta ask.” She said in response to Naranica

SheepKing SheepKing

Lana

I watched and tilted my head as the strangely dressed man looked up in the sky and muttered something. I walked closer to him and tugged at his cape while looking up as well.
“Hey. What are you looking at mister? Are you homesick like a lot of other people here? You shouldn’t worry about that. I’m sure we will all go home after this!”
I looked at him with a big smile trying to make him feel better and not so alone.

RedLight RedLight

Sora didn't like how insensitive these jerks were, so he went out on the roof of the base for some fresh air.

"*Sigh* When I got a call saying I was gonna join a multiverse protection group, I thought I would be helping people, not getting captured by strangers asking me to fight a war for them I have no intention of doing!"

Rex thought these guys weren't the sharpest tools in the shed and was already bored by the red team and decided to talk a walk somewhere.

“Oh boy, I can already tell this is gonna be a fun time. Oh yeah.." Rex said sarcastically " least with Providence I had a room and a TV. This feels like how I started out with Providence, poorly treated and barely have anything fun.” Rex then thought to himself, about his friends? “I didn’t see Lucky go with any team, I wonder why he didn’t come with. Least there’s Lana” Rex was worried about he’s little rabbit friend that he didn’t get to see again, but was relieved he had one friend with him.

While talking a stroll, he saw Sora just standing there looking at the sky.

"Kid?" "Huh? Oh, it's you."

The two are surprised seeing each other here and on the same team. Rex sits next to Sora and they begin to take to each other.

"It's Sora. Anyway, fancy seeing you here." "I was just about to say the same thing. I never thought you of all people were gonna be here." "Me neither. So, Rex right?" "Yep" "Let me guess. People bringing you in for a war you don't want to fight?" "Yep" "I figured." "Yeah. I don't get why they would want us out of all people, like why us?" "Not just us, but others too. I just wish we didn't have to do this in the first place" "Me too Sora.. me too."

The two stand in silence before Sora comments on why Rex is here. "So, why are you out here?" "Eh, I got tired of these idiots fighting. This is how I relax when I want to get away from it all." "I don't blame you, just sitting and watching the sky pass like this is the perfect way to take your mind off things." "Yeah, pretty much."

The two enjoy talking together, sharing their adventures, what they've done and what they liked.

(Sora & Rex: Open for Interaction)

Last edited:
captain price.jpg
Blue Team
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal Veradana Veradana @armorypals​

Price nodded to the suited man loading a pistol, checking out the weapons in stock. Price grabs a rifle and loads it up, slinging it over his shoulder afterward. He grabs a few sticky grenades, and loads up a sidearm, then holsters it. He also grabs a knife just for good measure. Not for throwing, but if someone gets to him and he can't blast 'em, a knife will come in handy. "Aye. Can't fight a war without ordnance. Though, this doesn't seem like much of a war, truth be told," Price said to the civilian-looking guy. Lad's an American, evidently, so a civilian being familiar with a firearm isn't that surprising. He stocked up on all the ammo that was practical. It's a bit lacking, in Price's eyes, but the armory will do.

"Careful about your ears, mate," he said to the man with the sniper. "That just might ring in the heads of every poor sod in this canyon." Price isn't sure about the man's firearm experience, considering he just made a comment about a crossbow. If the Captain has been taken from the past, and he still has trouble believing that, this guy might be from even further back. Price fixed his gear up, making sure everything was strapped and secure.

He looked to the others in the armory as he suited up. "Might be introducing ourselves a lot, but it's best to get acquainted if we're gonna survive this. Captain Price, British SAS. You lot have experience in war?"

Interactions:
ManyFaces ManyFaces ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials
1581042763263.png
Slamacow scared.gif

I turned around once the behemoth threatened me, seeing him tower over my blocky body. I was scared out of my mind, backing away from him and shaking my head when he told me if I wanted "A piece of the action". I couldn't think straight because of my fear until he staggered away, giving me a chance to perform a tactical retreat! See you, sucker! I will live on!
Slamacow Run.gif
I ran out of the ship, going through Lilith's "body" as she attempted to strike up a conversation with me and went to the Blue base without stopping.​

Suddenly, Ren feels as if someone is tugging at his cape. When he looks down at whatever's causing it, he sees Lana looking at him innocently. Then somewhere deep within, Ren feels warmth. This is the lightside of him acting up again. He believes that this is a form of weakness—the reason why Darth Vader hadn't succeeded in his plans. Ren's emotions continue to clash inside of him. He answers her questions. "I'm waiting for my army to rescue me... It won't take long for them to notice I've gone missing." Ren looks at the skies again. "But I'm not homesick... Nor do I have anything to worry about." He continues, but now, coldly. Ren looks back at Lana, again, then remembering that he is trying to make himself immune to the lightside. To do so, Ren must not be fond of anyone. He pulls back his cape, hoping to get it off of her hands... But does Lana let go of it?

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Lana

“An army? Well I guess we are in a war so an army would be useful... but I’d prefer if we stopped this war with no violence!”
I felt him tug at his cape, but I continued to hold onto it while giggling. I tugged back at it gently.
“Are we playing tug of war now? I’m good at this game! Good luck cause you’re gonna need it!”
I started to tug in his cape a little harder at first, but not really very hard. It was just light tugs that wouldn’t really do much.

RedLight RedLight

Myrtle stared at the available weaponry. Not a single sword to be had there and the knives didn’t look to be of much use to anyone but a hustler, or cutpurse. Furthermore, she couldn’t recognise any of what the others were calling guns. To be certain, firearms were becoming common among the Eryllan military by the time the western-mountain invasion came to Silvercrest, but with materials spent on reconstruction, and the expense of production, many could go their whole careers and not expect to wield one. There could be many arguments that the one guarding the Queen at the very least should have had one, but it was still a time when they believed that a sword would be sufficient. Myrtle shook her head at the reminiscence. Despite everything, it was likely still not too late to learn the new trade. If she could not be a swordswoman here, then she would have to become a markswoman. She took a pistol, the only gun she felt she could reasonably use, and belted it to her hip in place of her sabre.

“Dame Myrtle Ryder, Eryllan Guard,” she said, turning Captain Pryce, and standing at attention, “Though I did not participate in the battles of the Eryllan Revolution against the former King Oleander, I have training in combat. However, due to the vast difference in technology this country has to my homeland, I am doubtful that those skills will be of use against the heavily armoured… ‘generals’”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal jigglesworth jigglesworth

1581044586431.png

Corvo thought that the sniper rifle would be just as loud as his flintlock pistol, so he shrugged Price's warning off. After his last statement, he turned to the captain and said, "Corvo Attano, Lord Protector to Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Emily Kaldwin. Well, that was before whatever this situation is."

"Not in war between empires, no. The closest thing to that would be taking down the Lord Regent's inner circle with all of Dunwall wanting my head. They even sent tallboys after me. Thanks to that damn bureaucratic bastard framing me for the old empress' death... And then there was the coup led by Delilah..."
Corvo soon realized he was trailing off, unnecessarily dwelling in the past. In response to Myrtle, he said, "Yes, it wouldn't be effective in a direct confrontation with them. I saw more than five weak spots in their armor which a sword can easily pierce. If we take them when they are unaware, they'll go down. Other than that, this place's technology is nothing like I've seen in Dunwall."

Veradana Veradana jigglesworth jigglesworth

Benedict had his sights on the prize.....there he was out in the open yet again, cocking a pistol. Odd, usually it’s against the rules for Benedicts property to arm themselves.
“Ah, Josh, he’s armed, looks like we have to do a tag-team rescue operation, I’ll distract.....and you... go for the legs.” Benedict would say before looking out from his hiding position, what was it might you ask? Well it was.....a paper bag on both of their heads......ingenious. As soon as the coast was clear, Benedict gave the signal before removing the bag and tiptoeing to Michael. Benedict tossed a “Them” card at him before holding out his hand.
“Ah.....greetings Michael.”

tumblr_inline_p5kxez4dZl1vqpo91_100.png

He soon returned to the armory, deciding to get a few sticky grenades and a knife for himself when he saw the group and overheard. "Name's Raven. Don't ask for my real name, it's not that important and I don't like to be called that name anyway... I haven't fought in a war, but I have killed people with superhuman powers using my own which I don't have access to anymore. I don't care who's blood I have to spill to survive this. If you're SAS, then it hopefully means you aren't too removed from my time period and more importantly, you can use that training of yours to try and help us survive. I don't know much about war, although I do have some medical experience. My mother was a doctor and I picked up a lot from her about nursing, so if anyone gets shot, I might be able to stop them bleeding to death." He stated, hoping this was useful and that in providing knowledge, Price might give some of his in exchange.

"I can aim this rifle quite well, I've used firearms before, mainly pistols though although I used a rifle once. I just need a decent nest or a vantage spot to pick people off from." Kusanagi added, looking over at the group. His eyes were unreadable and his black hair was a mess. Perhaps that doctor was a medic, but who could say if he'd get their fast enough. He might work for both teams, but with all these rogue elements in, the half-demon wouldn't be that surprised if their medical man got picked off out of sheer nervousness or bloodlust, some of those people on the plane seemed very trigger happy and a few borderline psychotic. Caboose might be a bit nutty, but he was relatively harmless... Because he was on their side.

jigglesworth jigglesworth

Even as Ren attempts to pull his cape away from Lana, she still tries to talk to him. But calmly, he replies, "I don't think there's such thing as a war without violence." Just because Ren is trying to fully bring himself into the darkside, doesn't mean he has to bear hatred towards every living being. That is the case between him and the fox-like 'child' right now. Ren feels Lana tugging his cape back, so he tightens his grip more. She seems to be enjoying herself doing it. As silly as this is, he's still a descendant of the most powerful Jedi in history. Not to mention powerful on his own. If one crosses paths with him, they must pay him with utmost respect. However, Ren has yet to pull his cape back harder. It would be wise for Lana to release his cape. Ren might be 'nicer' to her, compared to his previous interactions with others back in the aircraft, he's still the Supreme Leader of the First Order. "No... We're not playing-- Let go!", he commands her. "I'm not up for childish games!", Ren continues, now sounding slightly furious.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Interactions:
@ArmoryGang

VITAN ARMESTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
These guns are pretty cool! Sure, I might be more of a stabby person with butterfly knives and shit but guns are fine too. I only prefer knives not because they're more useful than guns, quite the contrary actually, but because it looks cool throwing knives like a badass. It might get me laid too if I actually do good with it. I grabbed two pistols and tested their weight. Light enough, I guess. I stared at my weapons before a great idea hit me to help pass the time! Clearly only great ideas come to my mind.

"Hey guys, let's see how much ammo we can waste until the war starts!"

I started firing off bullets upwards, yelling 'Bam!' after every shot.​

"Nothing comes to mind, no," Toffee replied to Snake with a shake of his head, before letting out an annoyed sigh as Lucky continued blabbering on. "I thought it would be obvious that when I said you would be 'out of this mess', I meant that you would be able to go home as you pleased. And, you can try burrowing out of Blood Gulch, but it will not work. You are surrounded by hundreds of thousands of miles of pure, crystal blue water. So, unless you have gills, or you can somehow breathe underwater... I'm afraid that you won't be going anywhere." Turning to address Lealan now, Toffee continued. "I'm afraid that is not possible. As I said, I am merely an observer of the predicament you are in, not the one responsible. I do not have the ability to give you your powers back, or your equipment."

In response to Duran's words, though, Toffee merely smirked. "Oh... Duran, I knew that you would be a man who was not after mere cash." He chuckled and clasped his hands together. "No... you're after a more... tangible reward, correct?" Toffee's smirk only grew, and even a tinge of another chuckle seemed to be bubbling in his throat. "Yes... I'd presume you want information as to the whereabouts of the leader of this... 'Wild Hunt' group, correct?" He asked, maintaining his smile all the way through. He also smiled at Bonnie Hood's eagerness, happy to see how inspired she was for some good 'ole fashioned killing. Unlike the others, at least she was easy to win over.

"It's Toffee. And, we will start negotiating prices at one billion credits. Though, if you would like, we could always go higher." He said with a smirk on his snout, liking how easy it was to win Lobo over as well.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Venom Snake Venom Snake SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Topless Topless @SoloTeam

Church glanced up at the Saburo quizzically when he approached once more, before shrugging.

"Uhh... well, I guess there's the top of the base. Or the canyons." He suggested, though other than that, he didn't seem to pay him much mind.

Back down in the armory, Michael would have already nodded in response to Saburo as he came and left, still stacking up on weapons as he did so. Like Saburo, Michael's weapon of choice had been a sniper rifle. He nodded in response to Captain Price as well, loading up his sniper rifle with rounds while listening.

"Name's Michael. Michael de Santa." He said without really sparing anyone else in the room a passing glance, instead choosing to focus on loading his weapon. He listened to the others share their stories, though he still didn't look up. He listened, though, and to Michael that was all that really mattered. When it was his turn to speak, Michael simply shrugged. "Never have any experience in wars myself. Been in plenty of shootouts, though. I ain't exactly no stranger to bodies and guns." He said, deciding to keep his past brief. After all, what kind of first impression was something like "Hey, I'm Michael, and I used to rob banks and kill people, and I met my wife at a strip club." Not a good one, he thought. He had opened his mouth to speak again, and then he saw... him.

"The fuck do you want?"
Micheal asked, the grip on his rifle tightening ever so slightly as Benedict approached. And then... some young teenage girl entered, grabbed some pistols, and started firing them off like a maniac. "JESUS CHRIST!!!" Michael shouted as he immediately ducked down and ran under a nearby table, hiding from the onslaught of bullets that had just started being shot outta assballs nowhere. "QUIT FUCKING SHOOTING, YOU MANIAC!!!" Michael shouted as he continued to hide under the table, trying to avoid getting hit by any stray bullets.

Back with Slamacow, as he continued to desperately run away from Lilith, he would soon find himself crashing into none other than Michael J. Caboose himself! Who had been just standing there staring off into space for.... some reason. Once he bumped into him, however, Caboose turned on a heel to face the blocky man in question, and once again he gasped at the sight of him.

"Are you a talking fridge!?" Caboose asked as he approached him and began to.. tug on his shirt. "I wonder if you have any orange juice inside of you... maybe even some oatmeal! I do love oatmeal... I love it a lot..." Caboose idly muttered as he continued just... pulling on Slamacow's shirt.

Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch jigglesworth jigglesworth FactionParadox FactionParadox StaidFoal StaidFoal ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @BlueTeam

"Your mission is to kill the Blues!" Sarge exclaimed in response to Dalek. "Bein' a robot and all, I think you shouldn't have any problem with that whatsoever! In fact, maybe you'd like to meet our other robot friend!" Sarge shouted, before looking off into the deeper parts of the Red Base. "LOPEZ! COME IN HERE AND MEET YOUR NEW FRIEND!!" Sarge called out. Moments later, the same brown-armored robot from before came walking in. "Lopez! This here is uh.... well, I dunno! But he's a robot, just like you! So I figured you two'd be pretty good friends!"

"Eso es increíblemente racista.
(That is incredibly racist.)"

"Heh, see? He loves ya already!"

"Jódete.
(Fuck you.)"

Meanwhile, Donut let out a hum in response to hearing the girl's predicament, humming loudly as he tried to think of a response. He eventually did so, however, and snapped his fingers once the thought finally came into that barely functioning brain of his.

"Well, I don't know much about explosions, but have you tried taking up another hobby? I personally love musical theater and interior decorating! It's like an explosion of creativity and fun!!" Donut exclaimed as he hopped up into the air and threw up his arms flamboyantly. Well, at least like an explosion, Donut was energetic.

Back on the rooftop, Grif and Simmons had already been talking for a bit.

"No, I meant... why are out we here? In this canyon."

"Oh.. uh.... yeah."

"What was all that stuff about God?"

"Uh... hm? Nothing."

"...you wanna talk about it?"

"...no..."

"Ya sure?"

"Y-Yeah."

"But seriously, why are we--" Simmons paused and turned his head, looking over to Sora and Rex as they talked among themselves. "Uhh... when did they get here?" He asked, confused.

"I dunno, man. I was just having an existential crisis a second ago." Grif replied with a shrug. With both being bored out of their minds, they decided to approach Rex and Sora, looking down at them as they sat near the edge of the roof.

"Uhhh... soooo, what are you two up to?" Simmons asked, as sort of an ice breaker kind of thing.

Back down in the Red's armory, Odessa and Narancia would find some zip-loc bags that they could put their ammo into. They were small, but they were better than nothing.

SheepKing SheepKing PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal FactionParadox FactionParadox @RedTeam

Over in the canyons with Doc and Pearl, Doc would let out a small whine in response to Pearl's first statement.

"First of all, that was pretty hurtful and I would appreciate it if you apologized," Doc said. "Second of all, I'm up here because I enjoy the view. I love looking up at the sky... and the beautiful trees... and the grass... and the bases... it's just nice to take it all in, ya know?" Doc asked, though before Pearl could answer, he continued. "Third of all, what kind of espionage? Like super secret spy stuff???"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
@Canyon

"All right, now you're challenging me. You and your buddies have done nothing to convince me that you'll keep that word." Lucky's brow furrowed. "I got news for you. Me spirit's cracked, but it's not broken yet. I will battle a shark with me bare nubs if it means exposin' what you guys do!" He could feel the fireworks sizzle behind his eyes. At Toffee's next statement, he turned mopey. "You guys didn't even bother to get me paw, did you? Come on! I kept it right on me nightstand! You could've found it!"

While Sora and Rex were having a nice conversation they were interrupted by Grif and Simmons, wondering why they were up there alone.

“We got bored hearing you guys arguing and stuff, so we decided to go up to chill and relax, just talking about whatever. Y’know, just relaxing. Did you guys wanna join?”

Sora told the two reds, giving them a benefit of a doubt and hoped they won’t act too harshly on the two boys.

Pearl Pygmy

The inkling sighed and smiled, deciding against utterly crushing the medic's spirits, "Okay, I apologize. But yes, I am currently doing some very secret spy stuff and I need you to keep quiet about it, okay?" The way she spoke was one layer removed from the way a parent walks down to a child questioning the thousandth thing for the day.

"Don't tell aaanyone that I'm hiding up here. But ask to borrow a gun from the Reds, and then give it to me, okay?" It was really hard not to snap ar tha damn petulant medical assistant. She sat down, dangling her legs over the outcropping, and stared off into space for a while.

Price tipped his hat to the Dame as she introduced her self at attention, certainly making a good impression on the Captain. Not a Dame of Britain, apparently, but worthy of respect nonetheless. Trained in combat, but not these weapons, and hasn't seen war. A bit green for Price's usual tastes, but in this canyon he can't be picky. Besides, she might surprise him.

Next, one Corvo Attano introduced himself, whatever a "Lord Protector" is, he seemed to be from some imperial age. Explains the crossbow. He had experience in espionage and stealth, evidently. He's one to analyze opponents' weaknesses, his eyes will be useful to getting out of this crater for sure. Maybe Price can show the two how to use the modern weapons if they need the help. "Glad to have your eyes, Corvo."

Then, was Raven, who did not wish to disclose his real name. Fair enough. Price knows someone quite like that. Hopefully as a good a medic as he says, even if he doesn't say much. Apparently from around the same time period as Price, which is good news. He knows SAS, too, which might help with trust. Raven seems quite detached, willing to do whatever necessary to get the hell out of here. Good. Everyone needs a bit of that in them. Price and the others are trapped in this canyon; even if they did get out, they'd die off without food or water outside it. The best chance to get out of here, and take down whoever the hell kidnapped them, is doing what they need to do. Unlikely to be a threat to the group, fighting against his own team might not make the brass in charge of this operation very happy.

Finally, there was Michael, who was likely from the same time as Price, too. Experienced with shootouts and body counts, he says. John didn't care to inquire further about these shootouts. That's the kind of stuff you'd cover in black ink.

Overall, those who came to the armory seemed to have good heads on their shoulders. Practical, analytical, skilled. This might not be the worst thing after all. Well, these are just a few out of the many folk he'll have to deal with. For example...

Some girl said something about wasting ammunition before the war, and before Price could react, she started shooting up like a maniac. Michael yelled, Price took the chance and swiveled next to the girl. His hands reached to grab the guns and rip them from her hands, taking care to avoid getting shot himself, yelling, "Put the fucking guns down!"

img_20200205_103120-jpg.676123
He knows?

Fernando Duran thought upon hearing Toffee bring up the Wild Hunt. On one hand,the squads have always been on the move to hunt down Incarnates across the land without ever stopping. It would most certainly take a far more troublesome berserk Incarnate to have the squadron's commander make her appearance. Slayer could simply take advantage of the end result and quickly ambush her the moment the conflict was over. However,defeating Quinn was not an easy feat to pull off,giving her combat prowess in comparison to Duran's own enhanced strength mainly being due to the Incarnate Lamina infused into him. He could not really rely on "Incarnate Disable" either if she was able to see it coming. Not to mention whenever she was in battle,she tends to ride her motorcycle very often.

Being able to get her exact location,on the other hand,could save Duran the time to wait for an opening to strike,not to mention also immediately put an end to the ever increasing ratio of "Missing Incarnates". For all he knew,she may not have been expecting someone to immediately pinpoint her location that is not in the middle of a battle. In light of the fact that Fernando would technically be the weakest of the Incarnates due to merely having their immense strength and durability but not powers,whatever Toffee had to tell could be beneficial to assassins like him too. The issue is however.....can he really trust the stranger? After all,he stated that he was not the one who brought all of them here. What was there to suggest that he had the means to let them return to their world? He may have demonstrated knowledge of the world they came from,but what if Toffee had other plans?

“...fine.” The Slayer reluctantly relented, “Our roles as hired guns had better not take ages.”

--------------------------------
Interactions:
Toffee Candy ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Nearby:

@Jeremiah P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake @QizPizza DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @Hahli Nuva @GeorgeTownRaja ManyFaces ManyFaces @Meraki @Birb @darkred Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back