• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blackened Earth

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"So which all of you can I trust?" I had my face mask and sunglasses on. Which between the two my face was covered. So the only thing making me truly stand out was my Dire Wolf of 'legend' that stood the same height as myself. As everyone has herd the mythical tale. Of a man who fights alongside a wolf standing taller(same hight depending on who's telling it) then himself. Well atleast everyone believes it to be a myth until they experience it first hand. "Also, how did I get here?"

Note:last OC update should have included Clothing, and the HX Table)

"I don't know, man," Chelsea says, "I don't know you, I don't think I like you. You're weird. Probably wouldn't break my neck to help you or whatever."

Everyone else just gets Hx +1 from me.

Which Hx should we list on our sheets? My sheet should list whose history CHELSEA knows, right? So, since Chelsea has Hx +2 towards Sam, I list "Sam: +2" on my sheet, right?

(no we love you, Chelsea is just a grumpo <3)

But seriously someone please explain which Hx we write down on our sheets because I'm very confused.

(no we love you, Chelsea is just a grumpo <3)

But seriously someone please explain which Hx we write down on our sheets because I'm very confused.

The way you was saying it is correct. For example I probably have +1Hx with you, but you have +3Hx with me so I would write down +3. Where as you would write down +1 for me.

Okay, so whenever the book says "Tell that player Hx +whatever" I would write that down on my sheet.

I'm gonna assume that and fix my sheet.

Also, under Driver, it says this:

"Tell everyone else Hx+1. Everybody knows a bit about who you are and where you’ve been. On the others’ turns: • You aren’t naturally inclined to get too close to too many people. Whatever number they tell you, give it -1 and write it next to their character’s name. "

"Tell everyone else Hx+1. Everybody knows a bit about who you are and where you’ve been. On the others’ turns: • You aren’t naturally inclined to get too close to too many people. Whatever number they tell you, give it -1 and write it next to their character’s name. "

Ok so basically what's that is saying is that take for example your character said she couldn't trust mine. So that makes you have an HX +3. So beside my name on your sheet you would put Hx +2. As your just simply taking one away from the number everyone has for you on their sheet. Which whatever your hx number is -1 that's the other person's Hx for your sheet

You’re telling everyone else to write +1 next to your name on their sheet. And whatever they tell you to write in your sheet you subtract 1 from, then write next to their name on your sheet.

Edit: OMG PHONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back