• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blackened Earth

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My gut says Solomon might know about this Wolf, but if he don't I'll say Sam does. Gonna wait for ThaDruid to weigh in.

Boda

O K

So... Does anyone here know a Wolf of the Maelstrom? If you do, who are they and take Hx +2, if you don’t know what I’m talking about take Hx -1

"I can only remember two times my hands were shaking while holding a gun. First man I killed, and when I had to go against the Wolf. That job stank from the moment I took it. Didn't get paid, lost a finger, had to trek my way through the salt flats all alone to get to the nearest hold. Not telling you who they are, though. I want to do the fucker in myself. That's the whole reason I came to the Hardhold: I know he is here. And he's getting what's coming." Hx+2

Alright then, this one's for everyone to answer-

"Can I count on you to tell me the truth?"

"I don't lie, and I expect others to do the same. Lies get in the way and bring a bunch of problems to the table. My machete usually makes sure people stay honest when around me. It's wicked sharp."

Last edited:
Alright then, this one's for everyone to answer-

"Can I count on you to tell me the truth?"

You can count on me not to lie to you. It may be the cold hearted truth that I tell you, but I definitely won't lie to you.

Last edited:
Nope, different kind of wolf. A Machine wearing the mask of a human. Not an animal in that sense. They are all around, wearing the faces of people they take and they are coming and they are legion.

Ahh okay lol, and still yes i have. It was a dark, rainy, and windy night. Me, and my brothers x, but was my current girl was laying in bed. When we a heard a strange noise that woke us up. I went to search the house, and came back to it killing her. That was the night I learned that I have monsterous side to my gift. After me, and it fighting for about two to three hours. I had finally destroyed it. Having taken a decent amount of damage, but I was able to stitch the wounds closed. Right after I had finished stitching the last wound I had fainted. Which I had woke up to it's body, and my girls body's missing. Atleast, that what I thought until I walked outside. Apparently Scarlet had drug the bodies outside. Which I then took her body, and buried her next to my brother. Atleast they was finally reunited. Which of course i was hurting emotionally as I had truly loved her. I knew that she wasn't my soulmate, and that she was my brother's. So even though I was hurting. I was also happy for her. As she was finally in his arms again, and I dare someone to argue that she isn't. Anyways, yes I have meet, and killed one of those types of Wolf's

Which one of you has known Sam since before he was in charge?

One you betrayed me once - who was it?

Stay out Boda, stay put Boda, don’t go in there Boda, don’t eat my stuff Boda blah blah blah blah...

I never said I was going stop doing what I do. I dig my tunnels and explore my Den, it’s what I like to do. It’s not a betrayal, it’s not I swear and I know you don’t like it but I have to do it. I have to tunnel and eat and be Boda.

So I’m sorry but even though you asked I didn’t and I won’t stop. Even when you do the scary face with the serious voice. I can’t stop.

clarinetti clarinetti "Yeah," she says. You get the impression that she isn't even really thinking about it. And from what you know about her, she doesn't seem to have the emotional and mental patience to come up with a good lie anyhow.

Grey Grey If you want, it could be Chelsea that's known you from before. Maybe she's been your #2 since forever. Right-hand woman kinda thing.

Also, I got another. "One of them has been with you for days on the road. Tell that player Hx+2." Who would fit that best?

clarinetti clarinetti "Yeah," she says. You get the impression that she isn't even really thinking about it. And from what you know about her, she doesn't seem to have the emotional and mental patience to come up with a good lie anyhow.

Grey Grey If you want, it could be Chelsea that's known you from before. Maybe she's been your #2 since forever. Right-hand woman kinda thing.

Also, I got another. "One of them has been with you for days on the road. Tell that player Hx+2." Who would fit that best?

Name then. Maybe Solomon?

ThaDruid ThaDruid

That'd be right. I'm Sam's hound, I defend his shipments and I take care of people who step out of line along with the gang. He needs me to be places, and Chelsea's driving is the fastest way for me to get there quick. Even if it's not the most comfortable ride.

That'd be right. I'm Sam's hound, I defend his shipments and I take care of people who step out of line along with the gang. He needs me to be places, and Chelsea's driving is the fastest way for me to get there quick. Even if it's not the most comfortable ride.

Dope! Makes perfect sense. You get Hx +2.

You've just made things harder for me, Wolf, but this ain't an easy world.

Sam, you're harder than you look. You once fought shoulder to shoulder with me. Did our hardhold ever get sieged? I don't quite remember... Hx+2

Phoenix
, your show may be the only piece of proper entertainment around the wastes, but... You once left be bleeding, and did nothing for me. Maybe you had to, maybe you wanted to, I don't care. Watch your back. Hx -2

Grey Grey clarinetti clarinetti

We got sieged, all right.
Not so long after we moved in, after we followed Titus here - we got thrown out of Eschaton right along with him, remember? - a bunch of people so fucked up on rev there were mushrooms growing inside them attacked us. Titus, arrogant fucker, went down with three of them eating his face.
You and me wound up holding a doorway together with all the soft folk at our back, until the dead were damn near a barricade.

"So which all of you can I trust?" I had my face mask and sunglasses on. Which between the two my face was covered. So the only thing making me truly stand out was my Dire Wolf of 'legend' that stood the same height as myself. As everyone has herd the mythical tale. Of a man who fights alongside a wolf standing taller(same hight depending on who's telling it) then himself. Well atleast everyone believes it to be a myth until they experience it first hand. "Also, how did I get here?"

Note:last OC update should have included Clothing, and the HX Table)

I would say you can trust me. You can trust me to be me and to do what I would do. I’m not going to lie or be a sneak because that’s how people get hurt. I wouldn’t want that.

Don't think so. I don't like your beastly friend, and your closeness with it gives me the creeps. Animals should stay on a leash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back