• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Blackened Earth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I thought I asked all of mine already? Who betrayed me, who has been with me longest.

Frixz stepped in there - Boda didn't intentionally betray Sam, but they did defy him and possibly steal something or compromise the hold while digging tunnels.

I'll post it real quick. Then go back to trying to go to sleep. Hopefully I don't get hit with a sleep paralysis attack for the fourth time. I hate my life, but I also love like being alive lol

Hey sorry for not being really active, but the Wi-Fi I normally use hasn't been working. So it's pretty much a reply when I can situation right now.
No worries!

Fang has a bike for gettin' around. Just wanted to offer anyone to take a vehicle as well, if they'd like.

The question will definitely come up about where the gas comes from, FYI. Looking forward to it.

No worries!

Fang has a bike for gettin' around. Just wanted to offer anyone to take a vehicle as well, if they'd like.

The question will definitely come up about where the gas comes from, FYI. Looking forward to it.
Solomon doesn't have no car, we've already estabilished that he needs Chelsea to get around.

However, I have a couple ideas for a possible prostethic, if we're not too late for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back