• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Blackened Earth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've got mine drafted, just need to plug in the numbers. I've got a couple days off so I'll finish it tonight probably

I find it always helpful knowing what sort of feel the world's going to have when making a character. That aside, my killer is all done and ready to rumble.

I've got mine drafted, just need to plug in the numbers. I've got a couple days off so I'll finish it tonight probably
No rush. Thanks for the update.

I think mine's mostly done, but I'll get a chance tomorrow to look it over and make a few tweaks if needed. If I get the chance I'll add a few more bits for the world building, but no promises- this week's a tad heavy work-wise.
Awesome. No rush.

I find it always helpful knowing what sort of feel the world's going to have when making a character. That aside, my killer is all done and ready to rumble.
Yeah, agree. It helps. Excited to have a ‘lugger in the group.

I'm picturing Omar Little a bit when I think of Sam.
Also I half-regret not ripping off Death Strandind for giggles when it comes to the fucked up think about the world.

Nah, the dead go wrong is fine and I want to see who does what with the idea.

Actually, I've had a great idea I kind of want to roll with - Sam's Hardhold includes an incinerator and he collects tribute from nearby settlements for destroying corpses.
Let me ruminate on that and I might adjust things before we get going.

Nah, the dead go wrong is fine and I want to see who does what with the idea.

Actually, I've had a great idea I kind of want to roll with - Sam's Hardhold includes an incinerator and he collects tribute from nearby settlements for destroying corpses.
Let me ruminate on that and I might adjust things before we get going.
Oh I like that a lot. Let me know what you come up with.

Actually, I could use a little more help lol
Yes! Your wolf and shape-changing.

The wolf is easy. He/she is a living weapon. Like a gang. The only thing I think just to make it fair is that you have to forgo either your custom firearm or your custom hand weapon. Let me work out the stats for the wolf.

Shape-changing is a bit more tricky, but I have ideas there too. But, let’s chat a bit about it. So questions:
  1. Does it hurt?
  2. Is it straight to wolf and back or is there a hybrid in between?
  3. How hard is it to change and how much time does it take?

Oh, something I forgot to say when creating my character, Solomon is looking for work. If anyone wants to start out having hired him, either as security for the Hardhold, extra muscle for the news man's gang, the creepy child's personal bodyguard or anything else, let me know.

Well I'm going to answer these in a slightly different order than asked.

• About his first morph.
    • His Orginal morph happened when he was 13, and nearly killed him. As he had fought the change. Making it harder on himself, and taking three days and two nights. Causing the pain to only constantly intencifie. Which caused his pain tolerance to be tested, and Increased.
  • How much time does it take, and how hard is it?
    • The change is easy, and happens instantly when he puts his mind to it.
  • Does it hurt?
    • No, as it has became second nature to him the more he changed
  • Is it straight to wolf and back or is there a hybrid in between?
    • During the full moon he is forced to be in intensive pain upon stepping into the moonlight. As he morphs into a wolf that stands on its back legs (Lucan), and has little to no control over his actions.

• Does it hurt?
    • No the more someone uses it the easier it becomes
  • Is it straight to wolf and back or is there a hybrid in between?
    • Someone with the ability is forced to become a Lycan in full moons
  • How hard is it to change, and how much time does it take?
    • The first morph always takes the longest, takes less time the more it's used. Can eventually become instantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back