• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Also known as the anime that is severely underrated-

Hello reader, and welcome to my thread! Assuming you clicked here with the knowledge of a very neat show, just know that I have quite the idea for you! And honestly, if you know anything about this anime, I'm sure there's some sort of idea that we can agree upon. This might sound a little unorthodox, but I am genuinely desperate to write anything within this world. So we're settin' the bar fairly low, woo! Despite that, there are a few requirements that I must make known, before contacting me. They're fairly simple.

• As an adult, I wish to write with other adults. Please only message me if you're at least 18 years of age.
  • Please try to use correct punctuation and spelling. I can overlook the occasional typo or error, but try not to make it too common.
  • Would be super neat if you are willing to play the roles of multiple characters. I already plan on playing at least four main characters, and multiple pairings are pretty neat.
  • That said, I'll only do MxF and FxF pairings. If there's a need for a MxF pairing, I would more than likely take up the male role due to my own preferences.
  • Be epic. (And feel free to tell me how epic you are, just to show that you've read all this.)
  • If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings. That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
  • Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
  • No one-liners, please. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.
Alrighty, onto the idea!

It's really pretty simple, if I'm honest. Just to save some people from any potential spoilers... Well, here's your warning. Probably going to mention (or add) details that take place much later on in the series. That said, I'm sure we're familiar with the fact that there are Magic Knight Captains, who happen to lead the nine different Magic Knight squads. Now, what if there was a tenth squad, eh? A little secret batch of members that could contain any sort of people. They could be too dangerous to put on the front lines, or perhaps they're even lower than the Black Bulls. Nevertheless, it's a team that hasn't been seen or heard of by anyone - with a few exceptions, of course. This squad is more than likely only pulled to the front line for some serious threats. Or, perhaps they make the decision of whether they come to the surface or not. Metaphorically. I'm sure they aren't living underground, probably.

The idea is a little loose, yes, but that makes the discussion between us perfect! We can bounce a few suggestions off of each other, and just go from there. Like I said before, I'm not really picky on what we do, so long as it takes place in this world. That said, please feel free to send me a Private Message, if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back