• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom black butler ( & other fandoms ) šŸ¤

nobility

One Time Luck
wow hey it's my first search thread -- !!

i'm noble, currently craving canon/canon black butler rps! i do have other fandoms that are listed at the end of this post, i am just on a kuroshitsuji deep dive since i reread the entire manga during quarantine and it's taken over my life like i'm middle school again;; i mostly rp on discord! i'm open to rping on-site if you're willing to show me the ropes (since i'm super new here aha) and also on gdocs maybe!

i'm 21+ so my rp partner MUST be 21+ also, this is non-negotiable. i usually write A LOT for each post but i try to limit myself, and like everyone else i prefer quality over quantity. just please have decent writing skills and we'll get along great! (thought that doesn't apply to OOC, i type like an idiot OOC as you can see lmao) i'm working part time since the covid lockdown has been partially lifted where i live (i'm pacific coast time!) so i'm on discord throughout the day and available to chat, but i do most of my writing in the evenings when i get home! please be chill with reply times, sometimes i can't post every day or immediately and i really need a rp partner who will be cool with that and down to just shit around and chat sometimes instead of being super serious all the time. plz plz be my friend and keysmash with me over unlikely kuroshitsuji manga theories--??

anyway as for pairings i'm extremely partial to sebaciel, i can play either of them! this is my main craving, i just adore them tbh;; AU or canon anime or manga setting or anything tbh!! i am also a huge fan of grel/william/ronald as a polyamorous trio though i know that's like... a lot more rare lmao. i could also play any of those three!!

other fandoms i'd be down to do: haikyuu (ushioi, tsukihina, bokuaka, or just come to me with your problematic ships tbh i probably ship it) // hazbin hotel (i'm partial to radiodust lmao) // touken ranbu (genjicest, mutsukiyo, mikanba, koginaki, and others just ask!) yuri on ice (otayuri is the only thing i'm interested since youtube recommended me a bunch of fucking amvs of them and now i'm back in hell)

also side note: I LIVE FOR ANGST AND DRAMA. feed me all the horrible sad shit lmfao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back