• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bitter Spite - OOC Chat

5Th-iFShcI1u_fgr4MeCVUu-gebP6aDuP14qjjoh1wE.jpg

Alteras Alteras I might be wrong in saying this, but from what I've read and seen, Iris and gang are staying in the city and plotting to infiltrate the Palace. They're not travelling to the villages.

Correct me of I'm wrong.

Alteras Alteras I might be wrong in saying this, but from what I've read and seen, Iris and gang are staying in the city and plotting to infiltrate the Palace. They're not travelling to the villages.

Correct me of I'm wrong.
tenor.gif

(I dont actuslly know whether ur wrong or not. Just could not resist using this)

Correct me of I'm wrong.
Ehhh. I haven't been paying attention to them. Either way, them headed to the villages is what Jabel is assuming they'll do

Ehhh. I haven't been paying attention to them. Either way, them headed to the villages is what Jabel is assuming they'll do

Maybe just reword it to just say track Iris? That way he can just go wherever she goes.

There's a small tunnel that leads directly to the Emperor's quarters. It's used for quick getaways and it's fairly hidden.

By that logic alone, the Emperor should have been killed a year ago. It directly leads to his quarters, who the fuck wouldn't abuse that route?

By that logic alone, the Emperor should have been killed a year ago. It directly leads to his quarters, who the fuck wouldn't abuse that route?
Because that room is heavily locked down 24/7.
I must tell you that Iris DID get a favor from the Thieves' Guild.
They don't joke around.

Because that room is heavily locked down 24/7.
I must tell you that Iris DID get a favor from the Thieves' Guild.
They don't joke around.

That's the thing, though. A delicate piece of information obtained through a favor from the Thieves' Guild. If it's that easy to get it, then surely someone else would have used it. A favor is easily topped off by a lot of things - money, power, etc. And as you said, that they do not joke around, then it simply means that they could have easily sold off that info to a client who would give them better rewards compared to Iris's favor. That route alone would have been visited a lot of times by now, and easily speaks for the shitty security of the Empire.

Heck, I'd bet that even Kyros can abuse that route and kill the Emperor if he is contracted to do so.

It just doesn't seem to align with the Imperial Palace being all "super secure" and whatnot.

What are they like personality wise, how old are they?
The Emperor is currently 70 years old.
He is your typical wise and strict Emperor who will do anything to keep the Empire stable.
That's the thing, though. A delicate piece of information obtained through a favor from the Thieves' Guild. If it's that easy to get it, then surely someone else would have used it. A favor is easily topped off by a lot of things - money, power, etc. And as you said, that they do not joke around, then it simply means that they could have easily sold off that info to a client who would give them better rewards compared to Iris's favor. That route alone would have been visited a lot of times by now, and easily speaks for the shitty security of the Empire.

Heck, I'd bet that even Kyros can abuse that route and kill the Emperor is he is contracted to do so.

It just doesn't seem to align with the Imperial Palace being all "super secure" and whatnot.
Also, I just used a loophole. I did not specify what kind of favor, how big it was, etc.
My objective was to get in there and, as a writer, I just found a way to do it since nobody else had ideas when Iris first asked.

Heck, I'd bet that even Kyros can abuse that route and kill the Emperor if he is contracted to do so.

If I may,
I also doubt either Jabel or Lucrezia would have left such a vulnerable place like that alone, if they are aware of it. They're far too competent.

But needs of the RP and that. I won't lose sleep over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back