• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bitter Spite - OOC Chat

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel What is the technology level in the setting? Do our characters have to be against Seth? What other organizations are there, except the Majai Knights?
The Empire, the Majai Knights, The Guild of Mages (affiliated with The Empire) and Seth's group.
The technology level is high fantasy (muskets and flint guns are a thing)

Why make a Bartender if we won't be staying in one place for more than 2-3 days?
I was kinda thinking about making the guy come out of retirement... But considering the time frame between Seth's defeat and his uprising (this rp) that wouldn't make much sense... hmmm... I'll have to go through my file of images a few times more.

AGH!!! I dont know what to make! I'll just wait till more people make their characters and fill in any gaps.

Can I get an opinion on my character though? XD

I like the idea of her, kinda reminds me a bit of Aphrodite a little except she probably isn't sleeping with every living thing on the planet. I usually don't see many versions of a Demigod of Love and Life that you portrayed. I just have a sneaking suspicion that my character will use her to get richer, mainly by pick pocketing people whom she charms.

:D

Oh, for some reason I could really imagine Iris doing that. She just seems so, bitchy? You know, like Aphrodite? Sure, if she's still into you it's nice and all, but once she tires of you she'll just dump you in a cold and cruel way and then move on to the next hot guy.

I don't know, maybe I was influenced by the picture.
You didn't read the CS at all.
Yes, you were influenced by the picture.
It's a fact.

Would you be ok with me playing a Necromancer who allied himself with Seth during the War but is now pissed off at him because he didn't receive any of the things he was promise for joining and wants to hunt him down?

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Right, I would expect that. I assume that would be something that would hinder my ability to interact with people, but I figure my character might know a Disguise Self spell or something to magically change his appearance. Would that be reasonable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back