• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

"We are now passing by St. George. We're about halfway through South Carolina now. We should take a rest stop soon."

Grant looked at the sun rising on the horizon. Florida would be nice. Maybe we could find a neighborhood and all get different houses...start a settlement. It'd be nice.

Screenshot_20170722-133718.png

Samuel looks worried "are you sure its a good idea... it could happen again...and I don't think my body needs a third hole..." abby shakes her head "no... we can't stop we need to get there as fast as possible Sammy can drive once Juno is tired..."

Grant sighed. Maybe they were right. Stopping could lead to another catastrophe.
Maybe a CATastrophe with Jerry around.
Anyway, he was getting tired. And it appeared the little moon on his lap had set, as Luna was sound asleep.

He yawned. He realised he was tired as well.

"Juno, just keep following this highway. Like, do not get off I-95. Have Sam drive when you get tired. Wake me up when we reach Florida."

Screenshot_20170722-133723.png Screenshot_20170722-133733.png

(Hey guys so I was thinking after we setup in Florida and set up the settlement we could skip to having a giant settlement where Juno, Luna, Grant, Samuel, and Abby lead the settlement like a council)

Juno was conflicted, Grant wanted to stop while Abby wanted to keep going and since Juno didn't want to be left again, he didn't stop. Juno followed I-95 and being so bored he decided to chat with the group. "So guys, if we start something like a big group, what would we call it?".

Samuel looks at Juno "i think it should be called Last hope...." Abby smiles nd says "....I think it should be called... The Old World"

(Giant settlement? Hmmm...Iunno. I'll think about it. By then there's gonna be a little Sam or little Abby running around)

(I think we should do it! Samuel will tell stories of his greatness and wear dad sweaters!!!!!)

(After a good while of Florida stuff, sure, but let's do stuff in Florida first, plus Abby and Sam ain't even married yet)

(Luna ain't tryna raise a family in a world like this. HOWEVER, she's working on being honest with herself about Grant. So like, I'm tryna let that develop bigger before more drama occurs.)

(yea thats what i meant, once we get to Florida, our goal is to build the settlement which will take a couple days on the rp and then when its finished and well develop relationships. When we get done/bored of that, we move to the future where we all lead the settlement and we have struggles against bandits and other things like that)

"both of those names are lame, how about Renaissance because thats like the rebirth of something". Juno laughed at the idea of starting a settlement, it felt just yesterday he was a bandit himself stealing from others and now he was trying to find ideas for a future settlement. It was going to be a lot of hardwork and Juno knew it would cost lives. Hopefully he had escaped his past and left it in North Carolina, he didnt want to tell the others about what he originally was. "so guys, im thinking house on the beach, a big 5 bedroom home with a big kitchen that connects to the living room, also want hardwood floors and we need to stop by a toy store, you know why...because we need board games, im tired of talking i wanna have fun"

Grant nodded at the names, particularly liking ' Renaissance '. Thinking about this future was pretty exciting. They'd be starting a settlement. Port St. Lucie wasn't even extremely huge so in maybe 6 months almost all the zombies would be gone.

"Renaissance, that one. I like it. Maybe we can call it Port Renaissance, because the town is Port St. Lucie."

After the mention of board games, Grant was happy. That'd be cool.

"Clothes as well. I could use some new ones after, uh, the car crash destroyed what little amount I had."

He was excited, things could turn out for the better, and that's be great.

Grant looked outside, and saw a sign that made him happier.

"Welcome to Georgia! One step closer to Port Renaissance!"

Abby frowned and said "i think the old world is a better name..." Samuel chuckled "well I like the name... Long live the future founders of Port Renaissance" he moves Abby to the other seat nd takes a beer from the cooler in the back and gave one to Grant and Luna "drink up guys! abby I think there is a root-beer" abby glares "... if I didn't have a baby to worry about I would drink yours..." she takes the root beer and tosses one to Juno "al hail the two who can't get drunk today..."

Grant looked at the beer in his hands, he'd never really liked beer, if he drank alcohol, it was either a light beer, or a bit of wine. He tossed it back to Sam.

"You got another root beer, I really only drink light beer. My alcohol tolerance is terrible"

(Say no I have an idea for I want to do)

Abby playfully growl "my fake booze BOY!" Samuel laughs and chugs his beer

Grant sighed and reached back for the beer. Why not? I mean, after all, he wasn't driving, and this highway literally drove into the the town they were going, so Juno would be able to find it.

He sipped it slowly, trying to enjoy the fact it was a cool drink, over the taste he didn't like that much.

Samuel smiles and says "... I can't wait for Port Renaissance..." Samuel scratches his now slightly hairy face and says "... hey grant if we find a boat would you fish with me?"

Grant thought about fishing. He enjoyed it, wasn't his favorite hobby but it wasn't boring.

"Sure man, I'd love to."

Samuel gasps wait grant I have a picture of me and my old man fishing wanna see?" he takes out the picture of a tiny Samuel and a large salmon hitting him in the face with his dad half way overboard "...mom really liked that one..."

Grant laughed at the picture, it was a good one. Then, something kind of sank in.

All his pictures were in his old house...the one that burned down. All the pictures of his past life, his parents, they were gone. It was devastating. Until he realised...he did have one. He slipped a partly torn photo out of his pocket. His sister and him.

He prayed she was alive somewhere...

Luna stirred from her slumber, stretching in Grant's lap. Her exhaustion was now fully depleted, and her awareness was once again to its highest peak. Yawning, Luna sat up straight, watching as Grant and Sam held a conversation, leaving Abby to drink rootbeer. Blinking, Luna found herself staring out the window for a moment, even as Grant and Sam began discussing pictures and past lives. With a huff, Luna folded her legs, clasping her hands together in her lap, staring at the road lying ahead of the car, having yet to be rode on.

Samuel looked at grant and smiled "we all lose people.... don't lose yourself with it..."

Abby looked out the window "....I got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottles of whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone..." she sang with sort of a southern tone but she still sang smoothly and Beautifully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back