• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

While listening to Sam's conversation, Grant started blushing profusely. He let out a nervous chuckle after all he said. Looks like Sam was being Sam again, making the situation awkward in the funniest way possible.

Abby hugged sam kissing him and smiling "SAMMY!" Samuel got up with her help and he sat back down and said "next stop florida!" when they all get in he starts driving

'Grant's...girl..?' Blinking, Luna caught sight of a blushing Grant from the corner of her eye, causing a light blush to play with the surface of her cheeks as well. Taking a deep breath, Luna fumbled with her bag, gently petting Jerry as she whispered her response. "Well...I suppose not.." The image of sitting in Grant's lap for hours only caused her blush to grow darker. Clearing her throat, Luna shifted her gaze to Grant, waiting to see what he would say.

He nervously laughed a bit more, the thought of Luna on his lap for the entire ride to Florida, making him a bit embarrassed, but also a bit excited, if she agreed.

"Only if she wants to."

He climbed into the sedan, and took a seat on the very left. Awaiting Luna to make her decision.

Samuel smirked "NEVER!" when Luna got in he said "...you know there is two more seats in the back I just didn't put them up... your welcome..."

Luna took a deep breath after Grant got into the car, before climbing into his lap. Adjusting herself accordingly, Luna shrunk down, leaning back into Grant's chest, carefully holding her bag with Jerry poking his head out in her lap. By the time she had gotten comfortable and closed the door, Samuel decided to announce the existence of two more seats in the back. By now, Luna was entirely too lazy to get up, and had already started to doze off in Grant's arms, the events of the day taking its toll on her awareness.

(No skip, it takes 11-13 hours from experience. I lived in North Carolina until 2012 and I drove with my family to Florida a lot. Now I live here funny enough, but no time skip, lets just drive)

Juno looked out the window as Sam was driving. Sam was an okay driver but Juno had to give directions...from an old ass map. Juno was annoyed and looked at the map flipping it sideways and backwards just trying to find a stupid highway that would take them to Florida. "Dammit i give up, Grant i know your good with direction so get Luna off your dick and lets switch seats". Juno turned to Sam and then said "please stop the car, i got to get in the back".

Samuel nods and stops the car and winces still in some pain as he says "wait juno you drive i'll sit with Abby... i'm tired" he opens the door as he looks around the now abandoned highway as he says "well... juno I think this is well deserved he gets to the seat and puts a half asleep abby on his lap and whispers "go to sleep babe...." he looks at his friends "...wanna hear me sing..."

Samuel smirks and looks at abby and says "...we could have lost them all juno... and I can't help but fell this whole thing is my fault... all because I thought I could just.... I just... wanted them to be save... and its my fault they almost died.... I might have lost my child because of the crash"

"you blame yourself for something considered a coincidence, I understand that you think you need to blame yourself but you couldn't of done anything to stop that. It happened and we did almost lose them but we didn't. Don't lure on the past, keep going with the present." (I'm gonna wait for PortugalTM PortugalTM to wake up)

(ok) Samuel nods and hums Under Pressure to abby as she snuggles closer (...since FireMaiden FireMaiden is gone how will we make new peeps cuz I want another...)

( ewanesloco ewanesloco I have a proposition. I have an rp I created, things running smoothly so far. However, I have 6 teachers I need to create. I plan on making at least two, so I need to fill two other spots, before I open the last two to participants of the thread oxo )

Grant

Grant blushed again at Juno's ' get her off your dick ' comment. But unfortunately, he was eight. Despite not being the best with reading people's faces, he was great at reading maps, and had an impeccable sense of direction. Even without one. Although not all the way to Florida.

He slid out from under a sleeping Luna, gently setting her down, until he had an idea...

He's gonna do it why the hell not.

He picked her up as carefully as he could, and moved to the front seat, setting her on his lap again, hopefully she wouldn't wake up.

>;)

(This part will be REAL BECAUSE I KNOW MY WAY TO FLORIDA FROM NORTH CAROLINA DAMN IT)

"Alright Juno.... Follow those road signs and get on I-95. We'll just take that south for a LONG time."

Luna was sound asleep, only shifting when Grant slid from under her. Though it was momentary, her body was lifted from the seat, causing her cheek to rub against his chest. Tired as ever, Luna did no more than smack her lips as he moved about, still sound asleep. Once settled again, Luna's face readjusted against his chest, the sound of his heartbeat allowing her a steady rhythm to keep her asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back