• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
You sit, watching your favorite show in TV when it's suddenly interrupted. A major news network is broadcasting live feed of New York's Time Square. It was an aerial view from their news helicopter. From there, it looked like a violent riot, so your interest peaked. "Attention all US citizens, this is not a drill. This is not a prank, nor is it a promotional stunt. A woman by the name of Naomi Jones, or Patient Zero, being treated with a new "cancer cure" has broken out. Two hours ago, She was spotted in Time Square, frothing at the mouth, before she attacked a passerby, killing him. In just a few minutes, the tea man reanimated, and joined Naomi in attacking others. In just two hours, what was once the subjects of horror movies and TV shows, has become a reality. While the military has this situation under control, it's advised that you stay inside. Please, do not panic." You're shocked. This has to be a prank, right. Taking out your phone, you call a friend, a family member, or maybe a coworker on vacation in New York. They answer screaming. It's true, all of it. Zombies are real. In less than 24 hours, the virus, the dead, and the panic spread nation wide. Society has crumbled. It's unknown if it's the same situation across seas, nobody can get any information. 6 months pass, and every on has given up hope of getting any information. For now, it's wants left of humanity versus the armies of the undead.

Last edited:
A school wasn't the best place for a temporary base. There was to much space, to many places that needed to be guarded, not to me tion the halls were gonna be roaming with undead kids. But it was better than nothing when the sun went down. Their previous base had been destroyed by bandits, most of their group taken or killed and, they had just barely escaped. Olivia could still see the smoke in the distance, and it didn't seem like the smell of burning flesh would leave anything soon. She only managed to grab a few things, the essentials, like her weapons and what food she managed to get. She wasn't happy by the time they broke into the school gym. And then, by the time Olivia woke up, the people she escaped with were gone. Wonderful. It was okay though, She worked better alone anyway. It was easier to get out of the school when you were by yourself anyway. These poor kids were distracted by other meat anyway. "I guess you guys werent that lucky," she muttered, sneaking past a group chowing down on her friends. Anyway, once she was outside, Olivia had to decide where to go next. The apartments or buses near by were a good bet for supplies, but further in town could serve that purpose just as well, but of course those undead dicks would be all over. Apartments and houses it was. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer ewanesloco ewanesloco SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003

"THIS IS THE STORY ABOUT HOW MY LIFE GOT TURNED UPSIDE DO..." Juno quickly turned off his alarm and rolled back over to sleep. By then though, it was too late. His cat, Jerry, had woke up and was messing with his face meowing for probably food or some shit. Juno got up and instantly hugged the cat laughing. He quickly got out of bed and walked down the hall of his boarded up home to find some cat food or fish or idk something a cat can eat. He went to the kitchen and sadly found the last of the cat food. He signed and looked at Jerry to say "Welp...guess we're going outside little buddy, let me get ready and we'll go out". Juno then put the food on the ground and let jerry eat. Juno walked back to the room and got ready. When he was dressed, he got up, picked Jerry up, put him in his bag, and went to a second floor window where he ran and jumped out to fall onto a trampoline. He bounced around so he could see the surrounding places to possibly scavenge and looked to see the apartment complex which was perfect, he was sure there'd be an dead old lady with at least something.
FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003

Samuel sat at a bench outside the supermarket resting from his food run and he walks down the road dodging a few undead and watching for anything that could kill him until he sees the school and Olivia he runs to the girl and said "huh... you ok miss?" he starts to walk backwards near her
FireMaiden FireMaiden ewanesloco ewanesloco

Juno arrived at the apartments and immediately put Jerry back in his bag and said "Jerry stay quiet, i don't need you getting me killed on a cat food mission". Juno got a pocket knife out and crouched slowly walking to the stairs and watching all perspectives making sure he wouldn't get caught by a zombie. Juno then headed up the stairs to the top floor and checked for any unlocked rooms. When he got to the end he looked out at the view. While looking, something caught his eye. "Survivors...this can't be, i thought everyone was dead...". He ducked down and slowly watched the pair head their way to the complex.
FireMaiden FireMaiden SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Running up to a total stranger who was also well armed was never a good idea. The next thing that Samuel would see is a pistol aimed at his head. Lucky for him, Olvia wasn't trigger happy. "You realize, coming up on someone like that could get you shot. I could be a bandit, there are quite a few around here." She said, lowering here weapon, but he didn't put it back in its holster. "I'm fine by the way." ewanesloco ewanesloco SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003

Samuel smiles at her and tips a fake hat then says "well its nice to meet you miss i'm Samuel Jacobs... and I can tell your not a bandit your not with a group with only enough to survive.... you seem like me... but I also have a gun... it's not uncommon these days" he puts his hand out to shake "as of now i'm alone... care to change that.... only now am I realizing how sexual that sounds... let me rephrase that wanna be in my group!" he smiles and looks at the girl while his other hand is on his gun in case she is acting nice to fool him "i'd be loyal to the end"
ewanesloco ewanesloco FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Get the FUCK off me!" Red shouted, before caving in a zombie's skull with his mace. "I need my god damn personal space!" He shouted, throwing another zombie off of his back and against a brick wall. It had been six months since the outbreak, and the large, red-headed man needed to let off some steam. The sounds of his shouts would possibly attract the others.

Last edited:
"You trust to easily," Olivia glared, "But maybe that's a good thing. Alrigt, fine," She muttered. She was about to say something else, when she heard a yell. "Come in, if you're gonna travel with me, you're gonna help me help people." SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 ewanesloco ewanesloco
"Get the FUCK off me!" Red shouted, before caving in a zombie's skull with his mace. "I need my god damn personal space!" He shouted, throwing another zombie off of his back and against a brick wall. It had been a week since the outbreak, and the large, red-headed man needed to let off some steam. The sounds of his shouts would possibly attract the others.
(It's been six months since the outbreak. Not a week.)

Samuel smiles at olive and takes his gun out and walks with her too the source of the yell he says "heya pal! need some help!" he leans on the pole which was near him as he waits for his answer

"What in the actual fuck...". Juno was surprised at the fact that they were gonna add another addition to their group. So he made a plan. He pushed a couch and put it at the end of the stairs while waiting for the group to come up the apartment stairs. "If i can kill them all, thats a lot of supplies..."
SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Luna hadn't slept much the previous night, and somehow managed to find herself sitting up in her bed, running her thin fingers through the now tangled mess she called her hair. Yawning so softly that it was almost silent, Luna swung her legs to hang off the side of her bed, before sliding so lazily off the comforter. Dropping her hands to land on her sides, she pushed herself off the bed, briefly stumbling before sauntering into her bathroom to stare at herself in the mirror. Blowing her breath, she stretched her arms upwards, before returning to her room and entering her closet. "I'm up...mom..." Whispering to herself, she rubbed her eyes and grabbed a dress from her closet, dropping the clothes she had on, and sliding the dress on over her head. It had been six months since the outbreak and her wardrobe was terribly lacking. Sighing, she grabbed a leather jacket and slid it onto her arms, before grabbing her medical bag and heading out the door, carefully entering the currently vacant streets. "Here goes nothing."

Samuel smiles at olive and takes his gun out and walks with her too the source of the yell he says "heya pal! need some help!" he leans on the pole which was near him as he waits for his answer
Red didn't hear Samuel. He was too engrossed in his bloodlust to pay any attention to the man near to him. He tackled a zombie to the floor, and began hitting it again and again and again with his mace, causing the corpse's head to turn into a mushy red paste. He seemed to be taking out a bit of rage on this one zombie. After about thirty hits, the bloodlust began to fade, causing him to wipe the blood off of his face.Panting. he slowly stood up, and turned around, before being startled at the two facing him. "Gah! Don't shoot!" He said, throwing his hand up. It was almost as if it was a total personality change.

Samuel had no smile he almost threw up "gezz buddy you could have jus killed it not make zombie mash..." he went over "i'm not here to kill you we wanted to help... but I think you got it covered" Samuel put out his hand "me and the little lady are in a group and we ight need your muscle... there are strength in numbers my... possibly bi-polar friend!" he looks at Olivia "ok I need both your names... oh and bloody guy i'm Samuel..."

Olivia didn't holster her pistol, but was seriously thinking about shooting this guy. "Uh...right. What the hell were you doing and why should we care? I mean, why don't you just yell some more, that will surely keep the zombie dicks off us cause they're aren't attracted to sound or whatever," Olivia said, walking up to Red, and exte dinf her hand. "I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you bloody man." She said. "Oh and Samuel? Don't call me little lady. It's disrespectful."
SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Luna walked cautiously across the crumbled ruins of the streets that were once filled with life, gradually losing distance to her destination and gaining distance away from her hideout. She hadn't had any reason to believe there was anyone else nearby, until the scattering sound of nearby zombies caught her attention. "Great....just what I need..." Mumbling, Luna glanced about for some sort of building to hide within until the zombies changed direction. Upon looking to her left, she spotted a seemingly empty apartment building, taking a deep breath before calmly hurrying into the building and resting on the staircase. Upon sitting down, she brushed a section of lose strands behind her right ear, and removed her book bag from her back, checking her supplies. "I need to get to that store..."

Samuel put his arms up in defense "sorry Oliva I was raised in the south Its just my vocabulary!" he looks to Red and puts his gun up and fires at a zombie red missed in his rage "and that is our cue to leave... before anyone else shows up living or dead" Samuel walks over to a bus stop "i'll go look for supplies and a place to stay... it would be easier to spit up meet here in one hour if i'm not back i'm dead"

Olivia didn't holster her pistol, but was seriously thinking about shooting this guy. "Uh...right. What the hell were you doing and why should we care? I mean, why don't you just yell some more, that will surely keep the zombie dicks off us cause they're aren't attracted to sound or whatever," Olivia said, walking up to Red, and exte dinf her hand. "I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you bloody man." She said. "Oh and Samuel? Don't call me little lady. It's disrespectful."
SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Red wiped his hand off on his jeans and shook her hand happily. "Hi. My name is Calvin. But most people call me Red. Because of my hair, of course. Not because of the blood. Sorry about.. that." He motioned towards the trail of dead zombies. "I, uh.. well, I lost a loved one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back