• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Samuel smiles "sure Olivia... can I call you liv... its easy to remember... and red as gross as that was its what we need..." he walks away and into a store to look for supplies while he thinks 'what the hell have I gotten myself into...'

It hadn't even been five minutes, before Luna's head bounced up from its angle to the floor. A gunshot. Which could only mean people were outside right? But friend or foe? These types of things were nowhere near Luna's fortay, and she truly wasn't looking forward to any kind of deadly confrontation all for the pursuit of fresh bandages. Glancing around the staircase, she stood up and relocated herself to hide just around the corner of the entryway, in hopes of getting a look at whomever the idiot that fired the gun was so she could swiftly give him/her a piece of her mind and slip away to continue her self-proclaimed mission. Without those bandages, any risk of traveling further was completely out of the question to her. Inhaling swiftly before crouching down and holding her bookbag to her chest.

"I fucking hate these things..."
Grant sighed to himself looking at the single zombie that had caused him the most trouble since this whole shitfest began. He lived in a townhouse on some random street. It didn't matter much anymore, because unknown to him the zombie was some ex-survivor turned not survivor.

Of course he had a matchbox on him.
Of course it was open.
Of course his home and a few surrounding buildings had burned to the fucking ground.

Today was going to be a long day.

He was able to salvage a knife, some cut up blanket that could be used as bandages and a bit of food. His gun, and a good amount of his supplies we're in that smoldering building.

So off he went on his merry way. And by merry I mean wishing he'd died in the initial outbreak himself.

He walked for a little while, eventually reaching an apartment complex. He may be able to buy his own place here. He heard the real estate market was really good for purchasing right now, with it not existing and all.

He entered the area.
"Fellbrook Luxury Apartments"
Luxury may not be the case anymore but standing building was. He kept walking until he heard...a shout? Were there survivors here? Maybe this hasn't been the best idea. The only survivor he'd encountered so far had tried to stab him, that guy ended up having the OPPOSITE happen, but details aren't needed.

However, natural curiosity took over, and he walked closer to the voices, knife in hand, and his behind a wall, seeing three people talking.

He didn't even know why he decided to come over, curiosity maybe? He knew it was stupid of him and he'd probably die very soon, but he sure hoped the cat wouldn't be killed today.

Juno was watching the group when all of a sudden, he heard a noise coming from downstairs. "is that a girl...i might call her, i have the advantage here...and i have the cat in my bag still". As soon as he tried to look, she seemed to had ran off in a corner or something. "hey sweet cheeks i can see you there...also there are three people heading towards us and I'm pretty sure were not the only ones here, why don't you come up and help me secure this place so we rob these bastards or do something". He was secretly hoping she'd run off cause he wasn't to keen on sharing this place. "also don't try to shoot me...i have a cat to protect in my bag".
PortugalTM PortugalTM Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Another voice from the room I was hiding next to. The window was open, but it sounded like the second floor. There were a lot of people here....

'Did I stumble into a bandit base? Shiiiit.'
Was what he thought to himself. He needed to go, and fast, he turned to run...

...and he tripped on a garden hose, falling to the ground, causing the hose to partly rip out of the wall, causing a lot of noise.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT IM GOING TO DIE I DINT MEAN IT WHEN I SAID I WISH I DID PLEASE IF THERE IS A GOD I PRAY PLEASE SHIT'

Let's just say he was worried

Juno was watching the group when all of a sudden, he heard a noise coming from downstairs. "is that a girl...i might call her, i have the advantage here...and i have the cat in my bag still". As soon as he tried to look, she seemed to had ran off in a corner or something. "hey sweet cheeks i can see you there...also there are three people heading towards us and I'm pretty sure were not the only ones here, why don't you come up and help me secure this place so we rob these bastards or do something". He was secretly hoping she'd run off cause he wasn't to keen on sharing this place. "also don't try to shoot me...i have a cat to protect in my bag".
PortugalTM PortugalTM Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
'Sweet cheeks...?'Luna, in both disbelief and utter annoyance glanced upwards towards the staircase while rising to her feet. She was just about to protest his proposal, before another person appeared in the doorway, armed with a gun. Not her best day clearly. Rummaging through her options, she was once again interrupted by the sound of an extremely loud crash. Raising a brow, she calmly placed her book against back on and took a step out of the corner, her hazel eyes examine all three males before her. She wasn't very good with threats, nor was she well rounded in armory or the usage of guns. One thing was for sure however. She did not want to be shot. "I....have somewhere to be..." And with those words, she took a step forward to leave, until the original yelling imbecile decided to speak. Blowing her breath, she allowed her head to hang, realizing there was no such thing as an escape now, mumbling. "So much for a low profile...."
SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 PortugalTM PortugalTM

The minute Samuel ran over Grant went pale as a ghost.

"Please I just came to scavenge the apartments, don't kill me please!"

Then he heard him whisper....

Grant pointed to the second story window.

Samuel seemed to calm down "sorry buddy... I just got spooked at those dumbasses upstairs that think me and my group can be stolen from... i'll see if red will help me... i'm Samuel... walk slowly in... Liv might not like you..." he aimed the gun at him "sorry... I'm told I trust to much...gotta work on it.." he lightly pushes him

"...dumbass..." juno thought to himself. "why didn't i just stay home and feed Jerry regular food, why must i have to learn how to be a nnn...nniic...nice...person". Juno walked down the stairs and smiled. "hi I'm the guy you were speaking to earlier, also do you know who the fuck this is and why he has a gun and why the fuck he shoots it and whyyyyy the fuck he's trying to kill the dumbass". Juno looked at the asian and said "you're not bandits are you"
SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 PortugalTM PortugalTM Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

"Who cares Samuel...just...SAMUEL" She sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Just go to the apartments we can loot and shit there. They can follow us or not, but there are freaks coming this way," Olivia groaned, "I just met you fuckers, I'm not afraid to shoot you, now come on if you don't wanna fucking die." She then heard the comment about not liking Grant. "Samuel, at the moment, I like him more than I like you. Now shut up please and listen. Go inside, and upstairs. If The people up there wanted to kill us, they could have shot up through the Windows already. So calm down and out the gun away." Safety Hammer Safety Hammer SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 ewanesloco ewanesloco PortugalTM PortugalTM

(You guy reply to quickly)

Luna, confused as ever, darted her gaze back and forth between all four of them. She wasn't sure what to react to, and the constant yelling wasn't doing much good at all for her growing headache. Evidently they were all idiots, and she seemed to be the only one calm enough to just stand back and watch. Almost giggling, Luna stepped back and leaned against the railing of the staircase, watching the guys bicker amongst themselves aimless. Keeping quiet, she fixed the straps of her bag, adjusting it so that the bag hugged her back more firmly, just before she released a silent yawn and returned her gaze to the guy at the top of the staircase.

Grant would be standing not too far away from the group, reluctant to "join", but afraid to be alone with whoever was in that building, so for now he might as well stick with Samuel, that crazy bastard. Olive then said she liked him more, probably sarcastic but who fucking knows. It's a good sign and he might as well take the chance of dying, to avoid dying.

'Fuck me...' was all he thought after that.

(lol sorry) Samuel sighs "sorry... i'm just paranoid ok.. that is the real reason I wanted a group... then I-I got people to trust you know... and they might have just thought we were bandits so um... i'll just go say 'hi'..." he walks back to juno and luna "um.. hey sorry about shooting at ya... I was just scared if ya need some bandages I found some in a store.... or some food.. i'm a bad person..."
PortugalTM PortugalTM Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina ewanesloco ewanesloco FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Juno felt the bullets wind graze his face and then fell backwards. "yoU MOTHERFUCKER" Juno clenched his fists and bolted up looking at the small man run back to his group. Then the girl came up, olivia or whatever her name is, she said that we could come with them. Samuel walked back to juno and luna to apologize. as soon as he was finished, Juno cocked back his fist and punched the ever living shit out of Smauels nose..."yea ill join now"

When the man punched Sam he flinched for sure, but he partly deserved it after walking up to a guy who didn't at all seem afraid to end our lives.

Quite frankly, neither did Olive...or the redhead...or the quiet gir-

you get the damn point

Luna now calmer than before, removed herself from the wall and stepped forward, eyeing the entire group. None of them seemed like they were sure of whatever it was they were looking for or even planning to do. Releasing the breath she was holding before, Luna ran her fingers through her tangling strands of hair and straightened the bag against her back. "Well....if all of you are done shooting at one another...I'd like to continue what I was doing." Ignoring the issue of the dude randomly shooting at seemingly innocent people, Luna directed herself back towards the doorway in a nonchalant manner, hoping to escape the attention the strangers had already attracted from the horde of walking dead outside.

(Its Oliva...Oliva, not Olive)
"Just...oh my god I hates boys," She muttered, pulling red inside the aparment building, "Okay, so, hello. Sorry for....whatevee the he'll that was, he has issuses. Apparently," Olivia cleared her throat.

Juno felt the bullets wind graze his face and then fell backwards. "yoU MOTHERFUCKER" Juno clenched his fists and bolted up looking at the small man run back to his group. Then the girl came up, olivia or whatever her name is, she said that we could come with them. Samuel walked back to juno and luna to apologize. as soon as he was finished, Juno cocked back his fist and punched the ever living shit out of Smauels nose..."yea ill join now"
Red burst into laughter. "Holy fucking shit! That was fucking awesome!" He laughed, pointing and laughing at the interchange between Sammy and Juno. He looked over at the man with the cat, and patted him on the back. "Dude, you just fucking dropped him with one punch!"

Samuel was on the ground with his nose leaking blood as he chuckles "fucking ow!... nice shot... I uh... need to grab something from... somewhere" he gets up and walks out the door into a small shop where he opened the drawer and sighed with relief as he took out the blunt and lit it with a match and sat in the corner and smokes as he gets high a zombie starts pounding on the door
PortugalTM PortugalTM Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina ewanesloco ewanesloco FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back