• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

(THE FUCK SAMUEL IS ON FUCKING FIRE!.... damn abby wow Jen killing a fucking child and connor... fix yo self brah)

Luna sighed, before finally managing to start the cars engine. Clapping in a very short celebration, Luna placed her bag in the passenger seat. Fixing the mirrors to her liking, Luna then placed the car in drive, taking a deep breath before gently placing her foot on the petal. Cruising at only 10 mph, Luna carefully scanned her surroundings, avoiding any contact of the tires against rubble in the streets. She didn't want to attract any attention, and was truly luck you the engine was quiet. Breathing steadily, Luna turned down a nearby road, hoping to return to their hideout sooner than later.

(Okay it's my turn)

Grant began running towards the house. He looked down the road, Juno had said she was down there somewhere...

He needed to make sure Luna was okay, but he needed to get Hannah to the house.

"Juno! Take Hannah!"

He set her down gently and ran off down the road to find here she was.

Hanna looked at grant and frowns running to the house with Juno Jen was at the door and she looked scared "JUNO! I have bad news"

Terry walks around the streets of Florida with his Granddaughter following behind with a small smile but she just does it when he isn't looking Terry looks at the road and sees a car coming down the road he smirks "hey Fruity its people!" Cherry looks up from the ground and says "Grandpa your even crazier then that guy we saw fighting zombies alone on a roof..." she looks to her right "well shit.... your right..." Terry runs into the road and looks to the car

Glancing into the review mirror, Luna blinked. People? Should she pick them up? She couldn't really be bothered with more drama than they were already dealing with. However, he had a child with him. Sighing, Luna rolled down her window, signaling for them to hurry and get into the car before rolling her window back up.

Terry smiled and opens the door and laughs "my god Fruity how long has it been since I saw a person!" cherry sighed and growls "...yesterday grandpa... you saw a bandit yesterday..." terry thinks "... oh yeah... thank you miss I'm Sargent Terry Ludwig! and this is my granddaughter cherry 'Fruity' Ludwig!" she growls "SHUT UP GRANDPA! your not a fucking solider!"

( Yeah I stopped getting notifications as well. Sorry, I've just started high school, so things are hectic. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back