• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Luna blinks, getting up upon hearing a familiar voice and opening the door. Luna's brows furrowed, her gaze scanning the area behind Jen. Wait. Where was Grant? Where was Hanna? They were both supposed to be with her. Luna yanked Jen into the door, slamming it shut behind her. "Where are the others? What happened?"

Jen sighs "i don't know I was on my way back to get help but when I got here I heard some gunshots and realized grant, abby you or connor must have gone up there so I hanna is probably with them because we she is in the building the sot came from... but... I heard connor scream for grant to run.... I don't think connor made it..."

Juno was pissed. "fuck this, im not leaving this beach because of another stupid ass horde, im not leaving anything, im tired of running from these pussy ass bitches, IM DONE". Juno ran downstairs and started barricading the door. He pushed furniture around also and made it almost impossible to get in. "guys don't worry, the whole place is barricaded...i think well be fine". As Juno walked upstairs he heard Luna and Jen chatting away, he opened the door and asked "where the fuck is everybody?"

Abby sighs "...grant and connor went to save jen and hanna but jen came back and is saying connor my be dead and grant and hanna are in trouble and we now can't help them because of this horde that got bigger because of the gunshots..."

Luna sighed. Here we go again. Another tragedy to strike the group. At this rate, they were all going to die within the next week over stupid choices being made. Almost rolling her irises, Luna stood up from her seated position, just as Juno enetered the room. Luna was about to explain, until Jen spoke up, resulting in Luna simply placing ammo in the guns she retrieved from under her bed. At this point, she refused to lose anyone else. Whether it cost her her own life.
"Juno. Stay with Jen. I'm going out through the upper window. I'll be fine, I'm not an idiot. I won't shoot unless absolutely necessary." Luna picked up her bag, examining the five smoke bombs she had picked up from a store. Nodding her head in approval, she placed the bag on her back. "Do we happen to have any raw meat in the fridge down there? It could use for a good distraction."

"im coming with you, im stronger then you and you might need help if someone is injured". Juno ran back to get his bag and Jerry and came back in the room. "ill go get the meat just youre not leaving without me"

Luna stared at Juno for a minute, before closing her gaze, a soft sigh escaping her lips. It couldn't be helped. Juno would probably never forgive her if she walked out on her own. Aside from that, he had a bit more guts than she did. Shifting her gave over to Jen, Luna gently picked up Jerry, placing the car on her bed. "Jen...Please, stay here and take care of Jerry. DO NOT leave this room." Luna then walked out and closed the door behind her, standing beside the window while she waited for Juno to retrieve the meat.

Grant continued barricading the door with any piece of furniture left. He was not going to let Connor's death go in vain. He unholstered his pistol, and took Hannah into the bedroom.

"Lock the door. Don't open it until I tell you to."

He walked back, and flipped the dining room table, and hid behind it, across from the door. If those fuckers broke through, they would have a few bullets in them. He wouldn't let a child die. Not after before.

Hanna sighs "... i'm not just a kid grant... whoever lived here was ready" she opened her backpack which had a M9 in it and she took it out "now this Is a real nice gun..." she sits on the counter and says ".... i'm also not an idiot... Connor isn't just 'out there' is he...."

Abby sighs "meat won't ever give you a minute Luna..." Jen just sighs "ok luna but..." she grabs her arm tightly "...bring her back Alive.... you hear me Luna...."

Juno ran downstairs and opened the fridge to find decomposing meat. he chocked on his own vomit as the smell was so utterly disgusting. He coghed as he grabbed it and ran upstairs to meet with Luna.

Grant looked over at Hannah, who was brandishing a gun. She asked about Connor, she knew the truth and it was obvious.

"No..Hannah...he's not just out there...and I need to make sure you're safe, and the same thing doesn't happen to you."

Just as he finished, the door fell down, and zombies stumbled and fell into the room, climbing over the couch he tried to block the door with.

He fired shots into the zombies, killing two, before releasing he didn't bring his extra amount. Shit.

"Hannah, get into the bedroom! NOW! I'll be right behind you!"

He pushed her towards the bedroom. Shutting the door, and making sure she was inside. He blocked her door so they couldn't get in, and she couldn't get out. He wasnt going to risk her life. It was lucky she was too small to open that door.

He stabbed a zombie that lunged towards him, looking up and seeing maybe ten more.

He'd have no chance in this small space. He picked up a vase and threw it at one, knocking it down, and tripping another. This was going to be bad.

He was going to die.

Hanna growls and knocks on the door "OPEN THE DOOR I CAN HELP! I HAVE A GUN! WITH AMMO!" she then screamed as she shot a bullet into a zombie that was behind her and says "... don't die!"

when the zombies were about to get there 3 of them fell to gunshots to the head when the others went to the source.... Conner with bite all over him stood there he was barley standing yet he fired into the room hitting only one more before he fell dead to the ground Hanna pushes the door open and shoots the others and grabs grant and gave him the gun "... in the room please"

Luna's gaze met with Abby and then shifted to Jen, staring her directly in the eyes. Needless to say, Luna got the message. Her gaze was stone cold, and her hands gripped each gun tightly within her hands. Once Juno returned up the stairs, Luna broke free from Jen, disappearing through the window at the end of the hall. She could hear the gunshots ringing in the short distance. She could only pray she got there quick enough. Now wasn't the time for doubt. Grant was already hurt, and Hanna was entirely too young to die so soon. Luna found herself running, a mere few minutes passing before she halted, gazing at the building of which ever so many walking dead were pushing into. "Juno....If I don't make it out. Make sure Hanna and Grant get home. I'll lure them away with the meat. And don't question me. If anything, I know how to run better than I can fight."

Grant vaulted over the sofa into the bedroom Hannah was in, pulling her in. He shut the door and took the pistol from her.

"Thanks Hannah."

He aimed at the door, and waited for them to burst in

Hanna went to the door and pushed the dresser to block the zombies and went and hugged grant "I-I saw him! I saw connor!"

"umm okay, its your death". Juno ran inside the complex and waited for Luna to lure the zombies away. He walked up the stairs watching his area for anything, he didnt want a hoard of his own to deal with. Juno stopped in his tracts and hid behind a wall looking at a small group of zombies barging through into the room. He watched as te hoard was quickly being shot at and snuck behind the zombies following them. When he got inside, he got a knife out and stabbed the shit out of a zombie. The others quickly turned toward him and walked towards him distracted from Grant and Hanna. "guys get out of there, there is too many for me to handle

Grant peered through the crack in the door seeing Juno. He had to help him.

He kicked the door open and screamed for Juno to duck. As he did he fired the whole clip into the zombies, and stabbed a remaining one.

"Let's go!"

He ran out to the stairwell

Hanna ran with him but tripped and a zombie fell on her "GRANT!" she started to struggle and its mouth was almost on her neck

Luna nodded, rolling her eyes. Of course Juno would say that. Nothing more, nothing less. With a soft smile, Luna took a deep breath, grabbing hold of the raw meat and stepping away from the building, goin into the opposite direction of the house they had secured. After a about ten feet, Luna tossed a small popper, catching the attention of the horde at the door. Once sure the others would have a clear pathway, Luna jogged ahead, popping a few more against the asphalt below her feet as she went. She had about two packs, that could last her quite awhile when it came to diversions. Content, Luna dashed down a few alleyways, climbing a gate and setting the meat down on the opposite side before taking off again, leaving the zombies to scratch at the gate for the meat.

Grant looked back, his eyes going wide in fear. Hannah! He skidded in his shoes and jumped back, kicking the zombies head. He stabbed it in the back and lifted Hannah, carrying her down the stairs

Taking a moment to figure out where she ended up, Luna scanned her surroundings on the top of an abandoned car. Seeing nothing for her to worry about, Luna sighed, sitting down and rechecking her weapons to ensure they were ready to be fired before she went any further. As of now, she had to figure out how to get back to square one, at most, she had taken four turns through those alleys, and simply had to get back to a main road in order to get back. Currently, the road she was on was clear and abandoned, empty cars scattered up and down the asphalt. Dead zombies lie within ten meters across from her, which led her to believe someone had been in the same area at some point. Needless to say, Luna jumped down from the hood of the vehicle, opening the door and sitting down inside. 'Maybe I can get this going....'

Juno ran with Grant as they ran down the stairs and out of the complex. "alright this way, Luna got the hoard off of us, she said shed be back so i need you to not worry and come with me". Juno hoped Grant would listen and not run off.

Hanna nods an just puts her head on grants chest and abby is looking out the window for them

(A break from the craziness, I put the cast if this RP into a randomly simulated Hunger Games. Here's what happened:

Screenshot_20170802-233419.png Screenshot_20170802-233650.png

I promised it's not rigged. I'm just better than you guys xD

Just kidding.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back