• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Luna was about to answer the her question, up until Abby walked in. Immediately, the girl liked, causing Luna to jump up. Great. Now her bed was covered in puke. Rolling her eyes for a brief moment, Luna's gaze returned to Abby. "Abby....you should go clean yourself up. Seeing you like that could mentally traumatized her." Luna gently took Hanna into her arms, wiping the puke from her mouth with an old torn shirt under the bed. Once done, Luna took Hanna's hand and led her back downstairs, sitting her on the couch. "Well....I won't be sleeping in there for awhile."

Hanna shivers "I-i'm sorry! I didn't mean to... s-so much blood!...." abby sighed and went to the bathroom to wash up Jen looked at Hanna "oh my stars are you two ok!"

Juno knocking on the door jumped at Grant saying whats up. "omg you traumatized me, anyway me and Jerry are bored and wanted to have Bro Time but since you're not there we can push the chat to later". Juno went over to Grant and bear hugged him. "god you're comfy", Juno backed up before patting Grant on the head and walking downstairs with the rest of the group.

Hanna is still shivering and jen looks mad and abby is still washing up

Grant cocked an eyebrow. That was an odd experience. Anyways, Grant needed something to do. Sam's death still riddled his mind, but it seemed the others weren't as troubled.

He grabbed his gun, knife, and satchel, wrote a note, and set it on his desk. He walked out the front door, and started walking down the street. He stepped into a house down the road.

He sifted through cabinets and pulled out a couple of soup cans. He grabbed a nice bedsheet upstairs. Anything he could use he would take. By how empty this house was, it has obviously been abandoned.

He found a jacket with that weird fur-like hood. Faux? He couldn't remember. He probably wouldn't need it apart from a month or two but it looked nice.

He kept searching the house, and opening a drawer, found a nice watch, and a really nice necklace. He pocketed those as well, and walked out the door.

He searched a few more houses, oy finding a deck of cards, a poster for a band he used to like, and a few notebooks and pens. He began walking back home, he hadn't even left the block they were on.

He looked around, things were quiet. There weren't many zombies. When that happens that meant this area had been cleared by a settlement, or they had moved somewhere else in town.

He stepped back inside. He hadn't been gone for very long. Stepping back into his room, and shutting the door, he out up the poster, laid tell bedsheet and just threw everything else onto the desk.

Sighing, he sat down. He took the note from earlier and tossed it into the wastebasket. He was back so he didn't need it. He realised he needed to do something, so he took a pot, and went to the kitchen. He forgot, they didn't have a generator here yet. He took a pot and went into the backyard. He lit a fire with some logs and cooked all the cans of soup. They were all clam chowder so it didn't much matter.

abby got out and walked outside to grant and smirks "well it seems we have a new cook... pass me a bowl? heh" she sat down next to him as she puts a hand on her stomach.... and says "... i know i might be a little more well happy when my boyfriend is dead but... i just don't think he would want me to be sad for him... it was his choice... and i don't like it but... my Samuel is gone... and i know you think we might make it out of this but... wake up... we are gonna die... we will never be safe Samuel always disagreed with that... but he was wrong... we will all die... one may die here.... my last group thought so to... so i stole all i could from them... made sure i was the last one to die... it worked... but my friend told me when he caught me... 'you do this Abigail... and you will just wander to a new group... wrong them and watch everyone you care about die... because you proved it here... that death can't be stopped in this world..."

Hanna looks at Luna and just snuggles with her....

Luna sighed, gently pulling Hanna into a warm, gentle embrace after fully cleaning off her cheeks. Luna was somewhat tired, having been lacking and sleep, and thus eventually found herself dozing off along with Hanna in her arms. Shutting away her gaze, Luna rested her head only lightly above Hanna's, taking a deep breath before fully falling asleep.

Hanna smiles slightly as she gets up and covers luna with a blanket and walks to the front doorand grabs the pipe Abby brought in and looked at her mother and says "... might as well find some more weapons and food..." the two nod and leave Conner walks in and sees the two gone and sits in the recliner and sighs "...i hope they don't die..."

Grant stares back at Abby. She was obviously going through hard shit in her mind, but she wasnt quote wrong.

"Abby, listen, we all will die. Whether it be to a zombie, or raiders, or whatever group is chasing Juno, or whether we live a long life and die of old age, it will happen."

He looked down, sighing, and continued.

"Trust me. It's hard. You and I both know this. We just have to keep moving on. Even if it seems pointless, we don't truly know what comes after life. So we should try and make the most out of what we've got now."

He poured the soup into many different bowls, and took his, walking back into the house, and sitting down next to Juno, handing him a bowl as well.

"Here you go."

He got back up and walked towards Luna's room. She was dozed off. He set the soup down on her desk and sat against the wall. Eating his.

SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 ewanesloco ewanesloco Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Luna was asleep for about half an hour before slightly stirring. It only took the sound of footsteps to finally wake her, resulting in a sleepy gaze catching sight of Grant against the far wall of her room eating. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes, Luna yawned, before shifting her gaze across the room, spotting the bowl of soup on the desk. Blinking, Luna returned her gaze to Grant, raising a brow. "Grant...You cooked?"

Grant looked up from his bowl to see a slowly awakening Luna. Chuckling at the question.

"If you count putting canned soup in a pot cooking, yes."

He finished his bowl and set it down next to him. He stood up and took hers, still warm. He sat down next to her bed and handed her the bowl.

"Here ya are."

Luna blinked, tilting her head. Gently taking the bowl into her hands, Luna eyed Grant, before taking hold of the spoon within the bowl and taking a sip. Swallowing, Luna smiled, shifting her gaze back to Grant.
"Good taste for simple can soup."
Giggling, Luna took another sip, shifting so that her for leaned against the wall beside Grant. She was still somewhat tired, but alert enough to be aware of where she was, and who she was with. Taking a few more slurps, Luna released a satisfied sigh, another grin taking hold of her lips before she looked back over Grant.
"So. How are you now? Feeling any better?"

Grant chuckled. It was pretty good soup. Albeit it being relatively easy to make.

"Thanks. Appreciate it."

She asked about how he was feeling, and assumed it must be about the wound dotting the side of his head and shoulder. He changed the bandage himself earlier, after figuring out how from Luna and Juno. Most of them were small but one on his shoulder was pretty bad.

"Only one of them is truly bad. The stab wound from Abby is healing fine. At this point it's pretty small."

Luna sighed, setting down her bowl once she was done eating. She was relieved that most of his wounds were healing fine, as opposed to only one that was still managing to bother him. One issue. Could easily be fixed right?
"Want me to take a look at it?"
Luna flipped over so that she was now facing Grant directly, as opposed to sitting beside him. Her gaze scanned his face first, before dropping off to the side and scanning his shoulder instead. The bandages had already been changed, so there wasn't anything for her to do there. As far as examining the wound, she could at least try and see how much longer it would need to heal or if she needed to put more antibiotics on it to make it better or hurt less.

Abby comes back in and looks around "...Luna... wasn't Hanna and Jen with you...." seeing that they were not here abby grabbed Samuel's gun and goes to the door

Grant looked at Abby who had just burst in.

"I'm fail sure they said they were scavenging Abby."

He looked back at Luna, who offered to take a look at his wound. It would probably be for the best.

"Yeah. That'd be good. Thanks."

He pulled his shirt sleeve up revealing the bandaged shoulder.

Abby sighs "...two girls one that is a child with a pipe! that is it grant.... and don't you think they would have been back by now!" she opens the door and shuts it ".... ok I know why they aren't here yet...." she goes and kicks a wall "FUCK! I thought we out ran the herd!"

Luna gently began to unwrap Grant's arm as Abby spoke. Jen and Hanna? Last she remembered she had fallen asleep with Hanna. Grant had already answered Abby's question, leaving Luna to have finally unwrapped his arm. Examining it for a brief moment, Luna grabbed her bag from the side of the bed as Abby kicks a wall, resulting in Luna looking up, before shaking her head and pulling out her equipment, carefully dressing his arm."Abby....I understand her point though. We should probably tell Juno to go help her." Luna then finished with Grant's wound, re wrapping it in a fresh wrap just in case. Once done, she set her bag back down on the floor, sitting back against the wall. "A brief moment of peace.....I doubt we'll be here long...." Luna sighed, shifting her gaze over to Grant as Juno's and Abby's words traced through her head. Last chance. Go for it? Again? Rolling her eyes, Luna took a deep breath, shifting her gaze to stare out the window to her right. "Grant...if I told you I wanted to stay here as long as you were here...Would that be too much to wish for?"

Grant looked as Abby burst out the room. Muttering about a horde. The horde should have taken weeks to get here, did they speed up? That would end badly for Jen and Hannah.

He looked at his bandage. Seemed fine. He'd check on it every now and then. His mind wandered back to Jen and Hanah. He'd get Connor and make sure they were okay.

His mind was interrupted by a question from Luna.

Would that be too much to wish for?

He stopped the thoughts in his head, and his mind went blank. He quickly regained his composure and thought. Of course he'd want to stay with her. Would it be too much to wish for....?

"No. I think that's a perfect idea."

He stood up, and began walking to door.

"I'm going to find Jen and Hannah."

He walked into the living room, and told Connor to come with him. They stepped out the front door, and walked towards the apartment towers. That's probably where they went.

That was interrupted by a large group of zombies that turned the corner. Probably a group that got separated from the Florida horde. They couldn't shoot them, it'd attract the whole damn thing. But it was much too many to take in with knives alone.

They ran into one of the high-rises, being pursued by the group the whole time. Grant and Connor had no clue they were entering the roof, and at this point, they were cornered.

Grant's mind went into overdrive. He had to get back. He couldn't die after what had just happened with Luna. He couldn't die before finding Jen and Luna. He was swiftly interrupted when a zombie tackled Connor, and started biting his leg.

Grant fired a shot into the zombies head.

Shit.

Connor was bitten and he just attracted the whole horde to this rooftop.

Shit.
Shit.

Shit.

Conner growls in pain "AGH! Shit! Grant i'm gonna die... shit man!... Hanna is gonna lose me like she lost her father....." Connor looks around and grabs the gun grant had and ran to the other end and yelled "GRANT TELL JEN I LOVE HER!" he fires every shot into the air yelling making the on coming zombie focus on him instead of grant and when they got to him they started eating as he screamed for grant to run

Hanna opened to roof access door and pulled grant in "grant what the hell happened... I heard connor... is he out there..."

Luna blinked. Before she could say anything else, Grant had already left the room. With a slight blush covering her cheeks, Luna replayed his answer within her conscience, even as she left her room to track down Juno. Luna searched the rooms, seeing that everyone else was missing. It wasn't long after that she heard gunshots rang out in the distance. With a sigh, Luna calmly went back into her room, grabbing the guns she had under her bed. Returning to the very front, Luna sat herself on the couch, waiting for some sort of noise or sign before she acted.

Grant looked back at Connor. Another one was dead. It hurt. Hannah had lost two father's already, and how would Jen react? Connor had just sacrificed himself for him, and Connor barely knew him.

This was interrupted by Hannah's voice. Why did she have to ask that. He didn't want to answer her.

"Yes. He's out there but right now we've got to run. Where's your mommy?"

Grant asked as he led her down the stairwell. Until a large group of zombies began to come up the stairs, and spotted them. Grant pulled Hannah into an apartment and shut the door, latching it. Only a minute later banging was heard on the door.

Hanna smiles "oh ok! mommy is going back she told me to wait here since there was to many zombies..."

Jen knocked on the door "... Luna? are you here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back