• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

(I'm going to sleep now. It's 11 right now and I have some stuff to do in the morning, don't get too far without me feckin friendos)

'Great...a crowd of the living dead...' Luna was not enjoying the extra attention in the slightest. These people have already caused more trouble than she had been in since the apocalypse first started. However, her sticking with them was inevitable now simply because they had weapons and she didn't. Cursing her luck, Luna found herself heading up the stairs to glance into the bag of the man who claimed to be protecting a cat. Since she hadn't said much, she assumed he would get defensive, but her love for animals insisted she try anyway. "So....do you really have a cat in here?"

Olivia apologized for Samuel while a man named Red went and patted Juno on the back. He laughed and congratulated Juno for such a hit. Juno smiled and laughed a little bit showing a little bit of his loving side before noticing it and commenting with a smartass remark. "thank you but i have eyes and that was my intent since i DIDNT THINK PEOPLE COULD BE THAT FUCKING CRAZY". He walked over to Samuel and took the blunt throwing it on the ground. He instead handed him a handkerchief and told him to keep it to his nose and that he could trust Juno since Juno has a degree in medical science. "I'm sorry Samuel, please don't do that again though". Juno walked back over to Red and said "So, it looks like well be friends".

Luna asked so Juno answered. "yea his name is Jerry". Juno pulled the cat out of the bag and hand her the cat letting her hold him. "please don't do anything stupid with my cat"
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina (are we in the apartment complex or are we in a store)

(I thought we were in the apartment XD)
Luna quietly cradled the cat in her arms, obsessing over the cat he let her hold. Irregardless of everything else, she was grateful for the existence of the cat and found herself smiling and thinking of numerous ways she could make toys for the cat. Giggling, she held the cat up to her face, snuggling up against it before glancing towards the man named Juno who owned the car, and clearing her throat, realizing she was making herself look ridiculous and childish. Still holding the cat like precious cargo, she took a deep breath and looked back over to the other four people. "Who exactly are all of you? And why the hell do you keep firing guns like we aren't trying to live? I don't know about you, but I'd rather not attract the attention of the living dead."

*Click* *Click* *Click*
Angelo had finished putting the final bullet in the magazine for his pistol. He couldn't find the last bullet. That left him with one full clip in his gun and an almost complete one. Angelo was preparing to leave his apartment. It was extremely difficult to keep contact with anybody else. Other than a few select people from around the world, everybody had seemingly abandoned the use of technology. This made Angelo upset as he watched the thousands of years of development, crumble in a year. That was not important however. Survival was. Packing his final can of tuna, he was finally ready to head out. He had cleared out and looted the entire apartment complex he was in. Rarely needing to ever go out to scavenge. However, it seemed that this area was running low on resources. After being alone for months, Angelo wanted to know what the world looked like, despite how ugly or challenging it might be. He wore the usual clothes. Jacket, shirt, jeans, sneakers, gloves, a baseball cap, sunglasses and a bandana wrapped around his mouth. He was outside for a minute and he already hated it. All the dead bodies were bad. But the smell was worse. He decided to get a move on when he suddenly heard a gunshot. This could mean a few things. Somebody with a gun and potentially more supplies died, giving him loot to scavenge. It could also mean that an armed group is in the area. No doubt his technical and mechanical prowess would earn him a spot amongst the group. This would provide him with protection. He started to walk towards the gunshot when he notices the undead rising all round him. They seemed to be awaken by the gunshot and were slowly starting to make their way towards it too. Angelo quickly ran towards the gunshot in order to warn the group.

Grant glanced at Luna, and her question made him feel like he wasn't the only who also thought firing a gun in a zombie-senior area wasn't the smartest idea.

"I'm Grant, and I don't know about them but I came by to check what the noises from over here were."

He looked around at everyone. Juno seemed kind of unstable at first, maybe nerves? He didn't really know. But any guy who has a kitten in his backpack can't be too bad of a person. He reached towards the cat, stroking it behind the ears a bit. It's been a while, and he missed having pets.

"Well. Sam basically rang the dinner bell to these things, so we should probably either get out of here or find an apartment to hole up in."

He glanced around the apartment complex. A few buildings around. Might probe risky, as some of the old residents could still be in there, just not as neighborly as before, but there could be a good amount of supplies. He'd leave it up to everyone else, right now he was more focused on looking around for undead. He looked towards the front gate and sure enough a few we're beginning to enter the complex.

"And let's make up our minds soon, it looks as though the dinner guests are arriving..."

Luna eyed the man who introduced himself to her as Grant, watching as his slender fingers touched the cat she was holding. Nodding her head in agreement to his words, her eyes followed his, glancing over the room they were in. It wasn't long before Grant announced the arrival of dinner guests, and Luna shrugged her shoulders, pulling the cat closer to her chest. She had literally forgotten the cat didn't belong to her, simply because the comfort she felt while holding the cat almost made all her worries disappear as if they never existed. Just as she was about to ask Grant a question, she noticed the one the girl called Samuel walking up the stairs, and rather than following, she stood closer to Juno and Grant, feeling more comfortable being closer to her fellow cat lovers.

As Grant came to pet the cat, Juno smiled and said his name is Jerry, he then said "also be careful, i wouldn't want you falling on my cat...im kidding, it was joke cause your clumsy". Juno then got the cat from Luna's arms and put him back in the bag. Juno noticed the hoard approaching and says "I'm gonna follow the nutcase and stay with your group, i think it's the best decision for me and my cat". Juno walked up the stairs looking back at Luna and Grant secretly hoping they'd join to before looking away and looking at the view. Junos mouth dropped before yelling "HEY ASSHOLES, GET UP HERE...THEIR HERE...ITS A WHOLE ARMY OF THOSE THINGS"
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina FireMaiden FireMaiden SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 PortugalTM PortugalTM Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Last edited:
Grant would chuckle at Juno's joke.
"You trip on a garden hose one time..."
He'd again peer out the front windows seeing a horse coming, and then Juno would tell down.
There must be more than he thought...
He started fast walking upstairs, motioning the others to follow.

Blinking upon being separated from the precious cat, Luna squeaked, following hopefully behind Grant and Juno, her irises remaining on the bag in which the cat was being held. Within her first few steps, Luna heard Juno start yelling, which caused her to look back. Normally she wouldn't comment, but the racket was truly irritating. "Juno...the yelling won't help ya know." Redirecting her gaze back to the bag with the cat in it, Luna thought for a moment before speaking once again just as she reached the top of the staircase. "Could I....possibly...hold the bag with the cat?" ewanesloco ewanesloco PortugalTM PortugalTM

Juno didn't even hear Luna and was startled. She had asked to hold the cat and Juno replied with "umm lets escape our deaths and ill let you play with Jerry" Juno grabbed Lunas hand and ran telling the group to follow. "you guys can crash at my place, its really close by". Juno ran through the apartment with each of its little curves like a everlasting maze before eventually exiting waiting on the group
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina FireMaiden FireMaiden SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003 PortugalTM PortugalTM Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Samuel who was a floor up only heard him yell and not the plan so he was still standing at the door to a second floor apartment waiting for his group

Luna had little to no time to react to Juno, before her hand was grabbed, and she was being yanked through the halls. A slight blush covered her cheeks once he grabbed her hand. Yes. She blushed. For her age, one wouldn't expect such to happen, but her lack of social experience made a male grabbing her hand somewhat of a big deal. Darting her irises about as she was pulled along, Luna eventually took her focus to her stumbling feet, scurrying to prevent herself from falling. 'His....place?' That announcement only made her think of the place she had left behind, and the one reason she even left her apartment in the first place. Sighing in disbelief, Luna remained silent and allowed for a Juno to pull her around. ewanesloco ewanesloco

Grant would run after Juno. A new place to say did sound inviting, and currently Juno and Luna seemed to be his favorite out of the group.
Maybe Juno wasn't the sanest, but nobody was worse than Samuel so far. Not that he hated Sam, they just seemed a bit out of it.
Oh well. Right now he had to focus in getting the hell out of Zombrook Deathtrap Apartments.
Not the most creative name but he was running through a curvy hallway so imagination wasn't the top priority.
He reached an exit to find Juno and a slightly red Luna.
Grant smiled a bit at Luna's reaction to being touched by Juno. Kind of funny, but thinking about it, it made sense to him.
This was his first time seeing a person in 4 months, so it made sense.
Thinking of that, he had to think, did we have enough supplies for six people...even combined? That would be to discover once they got to Juno's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back