• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

(lets just say he is) Samuel looks at grant and says "..i'm glad you tripped like a retard on a garden hose! or I wouldn't have met you..."

Grant immediately laughed at Sam's comment.

"Yeah, I'll never look at a garden hose the same way again..."

It was very funny though. If it weren't for that garden hose there is a good chance he'd be dead. He could've been caught in the advancing horde very easily.

And he wouldn't have met Sam, Juno, Jerry...or Luna.

That garden hose was a damn good garden hose.

Samuel looked at abby "...what happens when we get to florida... we enjoy a bit of sun... then what... this car has barley enough to get us there if we are lucky.."

Luna awake after about an additional hour of sleeping, ripping her eyes lazily. Her eyelids fluttering open, revealed hazel irises staring up directly at Grant. It took her a moment to realize she had been moved from the backseat to the front. Yawning, Luna looked over at Juno, who was now driving. Gently poking at Grant's chest, Luna tilted her head, a puzzled look covering her face. "Grant...where are we?"

While looking out at a road sign on the side of the barren interstate, he felt movement on his chest. Looking down he saw an awakening Luna. She asked where he was, and based on the signs, he had a good idea.

"We're in South Carolina right now. Just outside of Florence."

Screenshot_20170722-133713.png

Grant realised he should probably tell everyone where he was planning to end up.
"I was thinking we could go to Port St. Lucie. It's a nice town, and we'll just follow this highway there."

(I don't live in Port St Lucie by the way. I live in Tampa Bay Area.)

Samuel looked at grant "... where will we go there... and I don't think we have summer homes there..."

Luna blinked, shifting her gaze in an attempt to look at her itching nose. Frozen for a moment, Luna snuffled, before abruptly turning her head and sneezing into the crease of her arm. Coughing as a result, Luna took a breath, calmly peering between the seat to look at Sam and Abby in the backseat. Turning her attention back to Grant as he spoke, Luna calmly turned in his lap, peeking into her bag to check on Jerry, before carefully pulling him out and sitting him in the back in his own seat. "There you go Jerry." With a soft whisper, Luna then smiled and leaned back against Grant, gently fumbling with his hands.

Samuel sighs "i didn't know the apocalypse makes all locked doors passible.." abby giggles "Sammy just have a little faith"

(i'm putting in a new character and she/he will be a mystery until you talk with him)

Suddenly a small banging was heard and Samuel and abby stop talking "hey you hear that"

Samuel sighs "i didn't know the apocalypse makes all locked doors passible.." abby giggles "Sammy just have a little faith"

(i'm putting in a new character and she/he will be a mystery until you talk with him)

Suddenly a small banging was heard and Samuel and abby stop talking "hey you hear that"
(Wait until we reach florida please, I'd rather the car ride be more of character development rather than more drama)

(..... Samuel *screeches* ALLL AROUND ME ARE FIMILIER FACES AND A GARDEN HOOOOOOSE)

(Hey, how's it going guys? Haven't gotten a notification for this and then boom! What the hell happened?)
(XD Well. Samuel got a girl pregnant, Red and you are left behind, Grant, Juno, Sam, Abby, and Luna fled. Sam has been shot twice, They crashed a car, Juno is being hunted, Grant and Luna are flirting (no clue if its official yet), Sam is a terrible driver, Abby should never drive a car, anndddd they're headed to Florida right about now in a stolen vehicle ^^ )

(I'm back bitches)

Juno drove for about an hour following Grants orders before everyone was awake. They we're talking about Florida and where to go when Grant suggest some port. Sam responded with saying there were no summer homes. Juno laughed so hard, as if they had to follow old laws anymore. "Sam don't worry about not being able to get into homes. These hands were built for theft. Any lock, I can get into...how do you think I stole so much". Yikes maybe that was to much info for Juno to share. "I'm not a bad person, or at least I think"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back