• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Grant heard Abby singing, and for some reason, he just felt compelled to join in. He looked at Luna staring out the window, and began sing himself, repeating the song...

"I got my ticket for the long way round...

Two bottles a whiskey for the way.

And I sure would like some sweet company,

And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do ya say.

When I'm gone.
When I'm Gah, ah, one.
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
You're gonna miss me by my walk,
You're gonna miss me by my talk, woah..
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.."

His singing, was, comparably less good then Abby's considering the exhaustion, but it wasn't bad. Not at all. He was kind of a musician after all.

Samuel started claping and humming the song as abby sings it with grant a third time "
I got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottles of whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

Abby draws out the last 'gone' and smiles

"aww guys that was so sweet...are we gonna eat others assholes after this just to solidify the bond" Juno drank the soda and spit it out immediately. "what the fuck is this, someone better get me a beer or switch places with me, I'm ready to get drunk". Juno threw the soda out the window and stopped the car getting out to get in the backseat.

Samuel smirks "well not drunk yet..." he gets in the front seat and says "lets go! Port Renaissance!"

(Nononono Bump that. Luna to the rescue.)
Luna's gaze shifted to the side as soon as Sam decided to hop his intoxicated ass to the drivers seat. Immediately shaking her head, Luna yanked Sam back, shoving him back into the backseat, before crawling into the drivers seat and calmly taking a breath. "All of you are almost drunk...I'll drive. Besides, I'm wide awake." Luna sighed, buckling her seatbelt and adjusting the mirrors to her liking before starting the car and pulling back onto the road, turning on the radio to keep herself free of the drunk conversations the boys were bound to have.

Samuel smirks "well more beer!" abby smirks and snuggles with him as he drinks

Grant stayed in the passenger seat, almost disappointed to lose contact with Luna, however, a lot less when compared to the fact Sam was trying to drive.

"Sam go back to the backseat you drunk bastard."

Grant looked at his bottle. He'd barely gotten through it. He took the soda that Juno didn't want and drank that instead.

Humming softly to the music of the radio, Luna sat back in her seat, quietly keeping her eyes on the road before her. It had been quite some time since Luna drove down a road with a straight shot, accompanied by friends. Glancing to her right, she saw Grant sip his drink, a soft smile taking over her lips. With her eyes back on the road, Luna placed her left hand on the steering wheel, reaching over to place her right hand over Grant's free hand. "Are you awake over there? You look sleepy."

Grant was a bit tired, his only sleep being on and off events every once in a while. He figured he'd about 45 minutes worth..and that's it. He sipped from the drink again. The flavor barely registered with him, only the fact it was a cool drink. Looking out the window, he saw small towns once in a while, replaced by farms or a forest every now and then. How many of those people were alive? How many infected? How many were just gone?

He felt something on his left hand. Looking over, he saw Luna holding it.

Are you awake over there? You look sleepy.

"Yeah...I'm awake. Haven't had a lot of sleep...but I'll get some when we get there."

He looked at the road ahead. They'd be passing Savannah soon. He had fond memories there. It'd be nice to see it..if only from a distance. Or maybe it wouldn't. Maybe it'd just awaken pain. Who really knew. He just looked back at the map. They were almost to Savvanah. Then they'd enter Florida.

(what are you talking about I've been waiting for you! we have no part in you and grant's love story!)

(*cough* Now that I feel extremely stupid....)

Luna sighed, continuing her focus on the road. Although it was her first true moment alone with Grant, for the most part at least, she had no real idea of what she should say. After all, he was tired and clearly wasn't in the right mind to have any type of conversation with her. Besides, if he did do anything, her nerves wouldn't last long enough for her to maintain any sort of focus on driving. After countless hours of driving, various songs softly sung by Luna, and glances at ridiculous road signs, Luna finally caught sight of something to lift her spirits. To their right she passed a sign saying 'Welcome to the sunshine state.' Which of course would excite anybody in the car if they were awake. With a final blow of the now ending song, Luna picked up a random item, tossing it into the backseat to wake up the sleeping couple and most likely hungover Juno.
ewanesloco ewanesloco PortugalTM PortugalTM

Samuel and abby jumped and Samuel laughs "thanks for the wake up call doc..." abby giggles and says "i'm guessing its time for some fun at the beach!" Samuel looks out the window then when the car turn the corner he saw a large pile of broken down cars and he yelled "WATCH OUT!"

Luna blinked, raising a brow as while her irises searched the road while turning the corner. Seeing what he saw, she applied pressure to the breaks, stopping the car a good three feet from the pile. Rolling down the window, Luna peeked her head out, examine the block in the road. "Well...there's plenty of grass. Could just drive around it."

Samuel looks at the pile and gets out and smirks "i think we can work with this... hey abby help me move this car..." abby nods and the y move a car in the middle making a path though and he goes and rolls a dumpster there and says "boom makeshift gate!"

Juno opened his eyes and looked around. He had heard that they were in Florida and jumped up looking out the Window. Luna then would slam on the brakes and Juno smacked his face on the seat. juno looked around as Sam and Abby got out and pushed a car to get into Florida. "i know that were not stopping but doesn't it seem weird that their is a bunch of cars piled up in the middle of the road, i mean...i feel like this is a trap". Juno got out of the car and told Sam and Abby to get back in the car now. "guys we don't need to stop till we get there, actually everyone keep their eyes open. We may meet a horde or survivors".

Samuel looks at the cars and says "these do look unnatural... but I don't see anyone..." abby looks around and sees a glint in th window of a nearby church "GET DOWN" she pushes Samuel down as the bullet flies past they and into the wall and on a small laugh is heard from the top "come to my home huh?! how do you like BULLETS!"

Luna, still in the car along with Grant, found her gaze shifting to the other three outside the car just as the bullet was shot. Relieved they weren't hit, Luna restarted the car, putting the car in drive. "All of you get back in the car! Now!" Luna was ready and drive and ready to run any dumbass over if necessary. She had absolutely no tolerance for any sort of injury at this moment, when she was having such a peaceful drive behind the wheel. If some random idiot threatened to ruin her peace, she would most definitely make them regret it. Waiting for the others to get in the car, Luna took it upon herself to change the radio station to something a bit more...motivational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back