• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Abby went though the window landing on her back still awake she got up and coughs "oh shit..." she looks at grant and growls "ya damn basted" she pulls him to a tree and sits with him ".... we could just not stopped at that motel... we could have just kept driving... but no juno and Sammy had to make sure we were happy and rested... and it killed him... his kindness fucking killed him"

Just as all hell broke loose, Luna darted forward and grabbed the kitten, placing it in her bag and holding it close to her chest. Seconds later, she was thrown out of the car door, rolling into the grass. It took a few minutes, but Luna opened her eyes, coughing as she sat up. Her immediate response was to check the bag, which thankfully gave sight to the crying kitten. With a gentle smile, Luna pet the cat, before looking around for Grant and Abby. 'Grant....oh no...' Frantic, Luna stood up to her feet, dizzy but alive, running over as soon as she spotted the unconscious Grant and the cursing Abby. "Dammit Abby...if you would've just calmed down..." Who was she kidding? It was her fault for even thinking she could stop Abby from speeding down the road. Now look. Grant was terribly hurt, and their supplies was now burned up. Sighing, Luna carefully pulled out a first aid kit, treating Grant and Abby, finishing within a few minutes with Grant's head resting in her lap while she carefully held the kitten in her bag.

Grant's eyes flittered open, as they tried to register the blurry world he was waking up to. His ears still rang, and the last thing he remembered was the SUV flipping.

His eyes finally adjusted to everything, he looked up to see Luna, thank God she was alright. Just as he started feeling that things might not be bad, he suddenly felt sharp pain rack through his body.

He winced in pain and groaned. Everything hurt, he didn't know why either. He was probably just really sore after flying out of the wreck. Luckily things started to calm to a dull but still existent pain.

"I'm fine...pains gone....mostly..."

He sat up, and saw Jerry in the bag. He pet the little fluffball, and saw a crying Abby in the distance.

Thinking back he wondered, was this his fault? That all their supplies we're now in a burning wreck?

Way to add fuel to the fire. (Of his guilt)

Pun intended.

Luna looked down immediately following the feeling of motion against her legs. Upon seeing Grant's gaze meet her own, Luna's eyes watered, tears falling down from her face and onto Grant's clothes. Carefully placing the bag down at her side, Luna bent her upper body over, gently hugging Grant close to her chest, whispering softly into his ear. "I was afraid I lost you...Please don't scare me like that again."

Abby growled and gt up and walked to the car and dropped to her knees "s-Sammy...."

Grant looked up at a crying Luna. No, he didn't want her to feel bad. This wasn't her faul-

"I thought I lose you..."

Grant sat up, and looked her in the eyes. Her hazel eyes glistened in the moonlight, only enjoying it for a second though, he wrapped his arms around her.

"Shh...It's okay...I'm right here...I'm not leaving..."

Abby got up and looked at them and started to walk in the direction they were driving before

Luna wiped her eyes with her left forearm, shifting her gaze to the now walking Abby. As much as she enjoyed the reassurance from Grant, she knew she no longer had the opportunity to show how much she cared for him sentimentality. With a small sniffle, Luna rested her face in Grant's shoulder, wrapping her own arms carefully around his torso in hopes of not hurting him. "I'm sorry.....Promise me you won't do anything wreck less again.." Luna sat up straight, staring Grant directly in the eyes. "Promise. Right now."

Abby growls and walks to grant slapping him "you could have killed my baby you prick..." she goes and sits down

Grant knew that the crash was partly his fault, however all he did was pull his hand away to let Abby continue driving. If she hadn't rode off in the first place...
Oh well. Luna had asked him to promise.
He looked her in the eyes
"I promise Luna. I won't."
The Abby came up and slapped him.
Ow.

Abby looked right t him as her glare dropped and she cried "i was so happy.. I was gonna be a mother and a wife maybe... but then Sammy and the crash... i might not get either I lost one... but I still could be a mom..."

It was then reality hit him.

Sam....Sam was dead. Juno probably was to. They were dead. Two of the closest friends hed had in years and now they were both dead.

He couldn't hold any of it in anymore. He held on to Luna and cried. Tears running down his face. They were gone...they were actually gone...

(sam:WHAT UP FUCKERS! abby: y-you alive shit I slapped grant for nothing)

Abby looks at him "I-i'm sorry... this is all my fault..."

Luna pressed her forehead against Grant's, placing her right hand against the cheek she slapped. With a gentle smile, she spoke in a soft whisper. "Thank you." Then Abby spoke. Sighing, Luna closed her eyes, just as Grant grabbed her tighter, crying into her chest. Blinking for a moment, Luna relaxed p, gently holding him in her arms, resting her head above his. "Don't worry Grant...I have faith in the both of them. Juno would never leave Jerry.." However positive Luna wanted to stay, Abby wasn't making it easy at all. Even so, Luna refused to doubt her two comrades. She had placed her absolute faith in them, and would never falter. "Abby....if you truly love Samuel...you'll have more faith in him. He wouldn't leave you alone,"

(Samuel: *slaps grant* Grant:ow what the hell was that for Samuel: i'd slap abby but she has a child)

(ok he is now in the car)
Abby cried and then a all black car pulled up near them and Samuel rolled out holding his wound "s-shit... oh morning babe hey grant doc..."

Grant, when hearing the car roll up, first thought that whoever killed his friends had followed them. Then Sam's voice carried over. He looked up from Luna's embrace to see a black car with Sam and Juno inside.

"S..Sam you're alive!? How!?"

He stood up and ran to the car, amazed to see them fine.

Samuel laughs "I-I know how to take a gut shot Grant... l-luna the fucker had stuff in his truck get some meds and let do it all again..."

Luna, relieved to see both Grant and Abby's face come alive, stood up from her position, picking up her bag after placing Jerry back into her backpack, placed it on her back, before walking over to Samuel. "I thought I told you before not to overdo it..." Rolling her irises playfully, Luna dug through the trunk of the car they pulled up in, taking out the necessary supplies before walking back and starting her work on fixing Samuel's wounds. After about ten minutes, Luna dressed his injury, wrapping it up with a bandage after using a cover to stop the bleeding. "There. I'll have to change the bandage after a about 6 hours just in case."

Samuel smiled "if you weren't grant's girl and if I didn't have abby i'd kiss you Miss midnight hey I like that nickname since lun mean night heh... oh and its a 4 seater... with five me and juno in the front and abby in the back with you two... Luna mind sitting on his lap?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back