• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me IC

Luna sat back in her seat, her heart full of content. The beach. It had been forever since she last went to the beach. And being st the beach just might help her relax more than she could in any kind of city. Imagining the sand and water between her toes, Luna leaned her head back while letting the window down, and closed her eyes, quietly enjoying the ride as the wind blew into her hair.

Abby snuggled against Samuel and thinks of the beach Samuel looks at juno "hey could we stop at motel... that is where the thing I needed was"

(i think we decided North Carolina)

Juno drove about 6 hours. The scenery was the most beautiful thing he'd experienced. The music was playing and everyone was talking enjoying themselves and for once, it didn't feel as if they were in a apocalypse, it felt like a road trip between close friends. I mean there were flipped cars and dead boddies but once you get passed that, its a vacation. Samuel caught Juno's attention by suggesting by resting at a motel. "you're probably right, its getting dark and I don't want to be out at night". Juno pulled over at a nice motel with a swimming pool. He got out of the car and went inside grabbing keys and gave it to the others before heading to the back to see the pool. They were in luck! It was blue and it was nice and warm.

Abby was asleep and Samuel carried her to a room and then started to check the others and came back out "i'm gonna check the back ok..." he disappears and a gunshot goes off it sounds like Samuel's and a zombie corpse falls so everything is good.... until a different corpse fell... Samuel's (not dead just wounded but looks dead btw I have something leave Samuel and he will be back) and a bandit came out with a Samuel's .44 magnum

(Just when there was a calm, a storm shows up again)
Luna slid out of the backseat of the SUV, stretching after her feet touched the pavement. It hadn't even been a single minute after she got out the car, before a gunshot went off. Blinking, Luna's irises grazed over her surroundings, searching for the culprit of the noise. "Grant....." Luna crawled back into the car, slowly shutting the door as she backed up towards Grant.

Abby woke up and ran out and looks at Samuel's body and growls and grabs a pipe and ran at the guy and hits the gun away and he pulls out a knife and she threw the pipe and ran into the car and starts it "Juno... get in now" she is crying and she has no smile or anything

Grant looked out at where the gunshot cane from. He slipped his knife out of his pocket and looked out the window. Luna backed up and he held her close.

BANG

A second gunshot rang out a second time. One was worrying enough. A second meant trouble.

Grant slid down away from the window, onto the floor, pulling Luna down with him.
"Stay down here, we don't have guns, we need to wait until it's clear..."

Fear in his voice, he hoped nobody was hurt. However he couldn't risk himself or Luna being hurt.

Abby looks at them from the seat with tears "get it together grant... your lover isn't dead... you have no reason to act like that..."

Juno looks as Abby runs before looking at the guy with the knife. "i feel bad for you ya know". The man got mad and ran at Juno with everything he had, but Juno isn't dumb, he had a gun and fires. The man tackles Juno before he notices the gun didn't have any bullets. The man was desperately trying to kill Juno to which Juno was desperately trying to live. They were stuck in a stalemate. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HELP ME, SHOOT THE ASSHOLE GOD DAMMIT".

Abby looks at juno with sad eyes and turns the car on and starts to drive (yay Juno and Samuel are alone!) after the car is gone the bandit is knocked out and Samuel holding his wound smirks "m-morning doc you alright..."

Luna was quiet, staying close to Grant without argument. It wasn't until she heard Juno yelling, that Luna felt the need to get out the car. Digging through her bag, Luna found a small handgun she managed to find on the way back from their supply run. Taking a deep breath, Luna climbed up to the window, carefully letting it down before taking aim. It took her a moment to calm her shaking, before she attempted to fire the gun. Or at least that's what she was going to do. By the time she calmed her shaking hands, Abby decided to hit the gas, causing her to fall back down against Grant, her face landing in his chest. Struggling to sit up, Luna's face stopped in front of Grant's, the gun having landed beside him. Staring at him, she blinked, frivolously shifting her gaze off to the side. "U-uh..S-Sorry..."

(abby drove the car grant and luna were in she talked to them as well you are in the car with grant and abby... sorry if that isn't what you want...)

Grant saw Luna pull out the handgun, and knew he should help, he rolled down the window and helped her climb out partly.

"I know Abby, I'm trying to keep her al-"

Then she hit the gas, sending him and Luna reeling back. As well as Juno and Sam fighting for their lives back there.

"Abby! No, turn around! What are you doing!?"

(I think abby thought we were dead and decided it was just best to leave us?)

"considering my cat is gone, no its not alright and the fact that you're not dead still seems to amaze me, also you're bleeding out and i have no medical supplies whatsoever. You're girlfriend left us here because she probably thinks were both dead. so no I'm not alright" Juno signed and kicked the unconscious body. "YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT". Juno was so mad considering he was left by his group, not the other way around. Juno took the knife and sat down, "hopefully, they'll come back to at least "burry" our bodies". Juno went back to the body and looked through his stuff before finally stabbing him and ending the mans life. "Samuel, i know i just killed that man but sit down and don't move, you're losing blood and movement makes it worse...a lot worse".

Luna sat up, climbing through to the front seat. "Turn around. Now!" Luna slammed her foot over onto the brakes, making sure to reach over and hold the steering wheel in place. "Don't leave the father of your child out to die without knowing he's truly dead! That's the most heartless thing you could ever do! Now turn. The damn car. Around."

Abby looked at her "not know he's dead! I saw his corpse... it wasn't moving... and if jun got out of there he would be smart enough to follow... let the brakes go Luna..."

Samuel smirks "or we can take this fuckers car and follow them..." he tosses a key to Juno "its around back with enough gas to make it to florida... and about the wound i'll be aright until we get to the car"

Luna glanced back at Grant, staring into his gaze as she spoke again. "If I was in your position...I would never leave Grant behind...dead or alive.." Taking a deep breath, Luna took her foot off the brakes and removed her hands, quietly crawling back in the back and curling up into a ball, resting her face against Grant's chest, a soft whisper escaping her lips.. "Samuel and Juno would never die that easily...I know it."

Grant began to go next to Luna, trying to get Abby's hands off the wheel.

"Let go Abby. Now."

In trying to do so, he lost his grip on her hands, slipping foward into the seats, which pushed Luna as well, her foot coming off the brakes, and the car zoomed foward with Abbys foot still on the gas. All the commotion on the steering wheel caused the car to veer right, and roll over into a ditch.

The crash heavy, broken glass and screams filling the air. And after that, Grant's mind went blank as he fell unconscious. Smoke filling his nostrils before he gave in, as fire roared to life from the engine.

FIX,

After Luna let go, the car zoomed foward, but when Grant pulled his hand away from the steering wheel the car veered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back