• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think from what your post states you can put turn objects and people back and forward in age. As for time travel we'll have to see in writing to discuss

And just so everyone knows, you can post in whatever order. The only rule is the order resets when I reply.

Hes going to have to go through training to do it with people

I think we can end the exam right now. My character has nothing to do but just talk to classmates and fight.

CrystalRay CrystalRay Funny thing, I was reading your OC again and remembered a cartoon about a chicken hawk

Also it's a bit late in the game for Hawks to be having a child this late in the game but Ive seen 80 year olds with teenage children so I suppose it's kind of normal :lenny:

Also it's a bit late in the game for Hawks to be having a child this late in the game but Ive seen 80 year olds with teenage children so I suppose it's kind of normal :lenny:

Shrug. I was kinda worried about that, but I saw someone who was the child of Mt Lady who is the same age as Hawks, so I figured it would be fine. Also, I'm kinda new here. Is there a order to the posts, or can I just join in anytime?

Shrug. I was kinda worried about that, but I saw someone who was the child of Mt Lady who is the same age as Hawks, so I figured it would be fine. Also, I'm kinda new here. Is there a order to the posts, or can I just join in anytime?
About the age thing, it was just a joke it's cool.

As for the order of replies. When it comes to that I'm a bit bad at explaining. What we're doing is: Everyone replies once, and then I'll reply and the order starts again. Does that make sense?

Also for everyone who has nothing left to write: my next post will be the end of the exam. Should I skip to the first day of school or should I let it alone for a bit?

I have a wild temptation to make amaya break the 4th wall from time to time. Like staring into random directions as if they were being filmed or say something like "Was that in the script?"

Thats cute, love the style.

Haruka actually has Amber and green, one is green and amber the other is amber and green. Pretty much strange dual-color heterochromia, She was supposed to be quite short but didnt realise Amaya was shorter. Her clothing is supposed to be extremely baggy even her school uniform but that image works too.

For some reason i look at Amayas side and think of Pokemon Sword/Shield Character though lol.

Thats cute, love the style.

Haruka actually has Amber and green, one is green and amber the other is amber and green. Pretty much strange dual-color heterochromia, She was supposed to be quite short but didnt realise Amaya was shorter. Her clothing is supposed to be extremely baggy even her school uniform but that image works too.

For some reason i look at Amayas side and think of Pokemon Sword/Shield Character though lol.
Thank you!

Oh man, i missed alot of details. I knew i should have read the description! Man, i'm a clutz. I just used the image you refferenced her with and that alone. I deserved it for not reading her written canon appearance. XP I knew i should have read it. X-X I should have made her Uniform a bit larger for more baggy volumes! Don't worry fam! Haruka's next fanart will be more accurate next time! She technically stands 5 flat. (4'11 is her height) I don't think my illustration over here is any accuarate either. Their heights could be a little more close.

LOL, i haven't noticed! Her pose took me the longest! (So, ridiculously hard that i have to use a different pose of a girl in the internet just to get it correctly!" Second was Haruka's hair sprayed layered hair. I barely noticed the similarities. It's probably her face expression and hair bangs. She is secretly a pokemon trainer a i guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back