• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah ill try work on a post maybe tommorow, the ones Haruka was interacting with have gone silent i think/cant recall them really responding so will need to closs over that scene to the current one (Ill re read everything after my last post to make sure though.)

Yeah, I'm going to @ everyone when we start. Also to everyone who's reading this, just know I'm going to try and post more so everyone can become more active.

Its fine, should we perhaps do a rolecall to see who is still active in general?

Also, the people who should be posting now are the group that played in the big robot fight. If not I' can just post again and skip to the first day of school.

So, would you like me to post or wait for you?
You specifically and for all of those who haven't replied are going to post on the first day. As for everyone who has replied go the IC already has to post at least one more time, to get home so we can start the next day.

Half foreiners are either tall or short. That's my conclusion.

Stevie boi's clones are Amaya's most favourite to cheerlead because she gets to build a human pyramid with nothing but makoto freeling.

Besides if one clone makes a mistake she doesn't have to think too hard to call out his namae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back