• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
There is only one response after mine....and none from people i interacted with last. I dont think it should be me next?

If we skip to end of exam, can throw new people in and just say they were in a diffrent testing ground.

i can do it so i just reverse time to the begging of the exam he needed to store up energy but idk

Time Control like that seems a bit much. Like in a small area sure but the full testing ground not so much.

Short time loke if im high on energy maybe like an hour if im low like 15 mins

I also dont remember so that whole ice cream thing its like it never happened for me

Like I said only works for me when I typed what I did in ic i said I was working making work with objects

Say a villain kidnaps a hero and I go back an hour It will just happen over again cus I wouldnt remember

So you do exact sMe thing again and it's like you never used it?

Like the PC Villain kidnaps a PC hero...have a several post scene, and you cant say none of that happened to retcon you there so no idea how you use the quirk or even recall it to know you have it and how it works.

Kinda but hes smart leaving himself notes on what to do and also for object its much longer that he cN affect them turning a book back into a pile of paper

Hes done it so much he came up with a specific place to put notes for himself

Eh Time Travel like that still seems open to Metagaming/Retconning/Retroactiove actions for it to actually work. I guess if GM approves its ok but really not one i think works well in a RP setting.

Eh we all have opiions but hey GM rules though it would be very inconvenient if I had to change my quirk after rewriting my message but whatever happens happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back