• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Huh. Funny how Ochaco and Momo had twins within less than two weeks of each other.

Last edited:
I'll catch up on posts later today when back from holiday. Need to figure out who interacted with Haruka on the floor

I'm going to re make the interest check so others can join. Sadly it was removed because of the discord link :closedeyescryingfrown:

Yeah, so many people use discords but do it over PM instead because RPN doesnt like discord....despite it being alot better for OOC communication.

I mean last I recall we were in the test. I was thinking it was close to the buzzer for Haruka/those interacting with but wasnt sure.

Ah ok, was putting Harula in that state due to thinking it was near the end for her, with big robot thing being her final major part.

Yeah, pretty much narratively she screwed up her arm, her other got messed up from impacting the ground to break her fall after help from another test goer, and her ribs/back are bruised from her stop. That plus swelling over one eye. Shes only barely managing to keep standing at the moment. Though her mask is still in place at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back