• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(wow...missed 5 pages >< ....very busy at work today...not sure if I should jump in...you guys are busy >u>)

Last edited:
(oh hehe I was going to jump out of the trees while you guys were looking around. Sorry work got crazy... the day weekend took a toll at my work sooooo many people. Anyways my character could have washed up far away from where you guys did...could have tried to use her jetpack to escape when the plane went down?...)

The woman was alive but unconsiounce. As they moved her she seemed to be heavier then she looked. Strapped to her back was a burned out mechanism.
b4bc4126c250bf587fbf2db2a36f31e2.jpg

(oh hehe I was going to jump out of the trees while you guys were looking around. Sorry work got crazy... the day weekend took a toll at my work sooooo many people. Anyways my character could have washed up far away from where you guys did...could have tried to use her jetpack to escape when the plane went down?...)

The woman was alive but unconsiounce. As they moved her she seemed to be heavier then she looked. Strapped to her back was a burned out mechanism.
View attachment 530020
They got to camp and he shook her awake.."Hey."

It took a while before Abigail opened her eyes gasping for air. She swang her arms before sitting up and quickly looked around. She looked confused
He moved back quickly dodging her arm flailing. She was soaked. He was.a little taller than her but his clothes would probably fit her. "You okay?" Musicnotes Musicnotes

He moved back quickly dodging her arm flailing. She was soaked. He was.a little taller than her but his clothes would probably fit her. "You okay?" Musicnotes Musicnotes
Sandra smiled. "You okay?"
Abby looked to the man and then over to the women "I...um..I think so?.." she said quickly touching her legs stomach and then face "yes im okay wet...but alive....um....were am I??" she asked them

Abby looked to the man and then over to the women "I...um..I think so?.." she said quickly touching her legs stomach and then face "yes im okay wet...but alive....um....were am I??" she asked them
"On a island in the middle of the ocean. Us three are the only survivors." He said looking around.

"We can get you some dry clothes. Ray was able to save a few suitcases." She said

"On a island in the middle of the ocean. Us three are the only survivors." He said looking around.
"We can get you some dry clothes. Ray was able to save a few suitcases." She said
"I saved mine and yours... She can borrow your clothes."
'so...I didn't die?...' she whispered to herself before looking up at the two "I will be okay...Ill just wear what I have..." she said trying to stand but falls back down "ok....guess ill just sit for a bit more" she softly said as she squeezed the water out of her full curly hair

'so...I didn't die?...' she whispered to herself before looking up at the two "I will be okay...Ill just wear what I have..." she said trying to stand but falls back down "ok....guess ill just sit for a bit more" she softly said as she squeezed the water out of her full curly hair
"No you need to get something dry on. It's not good for your health to wear cold wet.clothing.

"I saved mine and yours... She can borrow your clothes."
Sandra nods. "Im fine with sharing mine." She smiled and sat next to her. "I'm Sandra, what's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back