• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
she unbuckled and carefully made her way to the cabin. "Ray.."
Ray was holding a pistol that was smoking. The co-pilot was holding a gunshot wound in his leg. He had dropped a bloody knife. The pilot's throat had been cut open. Ray pulled the Pilot off his chair and began to work the controls.

Ray was holding a pistol that was smoking. The co-pilot was holding a gunshot wound in his leg. He had dropped a bloody knife. The pilot's throat had been cut open. Ray pulled the Pilot off his chair and began to work the controls.
"Do you even know how to fly!" She asked keeping an eye on the co pilot

"Do you even know how to fly!" She asked keeping an eye on the co pilot
"No. But I was always a quick learner!" He said People behind them we're screaming. The plane crashed into the water there was a large explosion that killed most of the passengers and knocked Sandra out. When she woke up she was next to warm fire in fresh clothes. Ray was sitting next to it also wearing new clothes working on the fire.

"No. But I was always a quick learner!" He said People behind them we're screaming. The plane crashed into the water there was a large explosion that killed most of the passengers and knocked Sandra out. When she woke up she was next to warm fire in fresh clothes. Ray was sitting next to it also wearing new clothes working on the fire.
She opened her eyes. "What happened.."

She opened her eyes. "What happened.."
"Plane crashed. We're the only survivors. I dragged you to shore and preformed CPR. I managed to save our bags so I got you of those wet clothes and put you in New ones so you could warm up." Ray said. He was cooking fish.

"Plane crashed. We're the only survivors. I dragged you to shore and preformed CPR. I managed to save our bags so I got you of those wet clothes and put you in New ones so you could warm up." Ray said. He was cooking fish.
”since you saved my life I forgive you for undressing me" she said looking over herself to see if she was injured. "Any idea where we are?"

”since you saved my life I forgive you for undressing me" she said looking over herself to see if she was injured. "Any idea where we are?"
He blushed slightly before shaking out of his own head. "Not the mainland." He said standing up. "The Flare Gun is intact. And I know this route. In about two weeks a ship will pass by through right there." He said pointing out at sea. "We'll have to survive and keep each other company until then."

He blushed slightly before shaking out of his own head. "Not the mainland." He said standing up. "The Flare Gun is intact. And I know this route. In about two weeks a ship will pass by through right there." He said pointing out at sea. "We'll have to survive and keep each other company until then."
" our families probably think we were killed. ..what did the copilot want?" Sandra asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back