• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Registry Form

Main
Here
OOC
Here

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here you will fill out your Registry Forms.

Rules:
Powers in this will be technologically based. A person can have only three pieces of combat tech on their person at a time.
You cannot be OP (This will be judged by me or the mods)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance: (Picture recommended)
Tech/weapons:
Focus: (One or two skills that help you do your job i.e tracking, genealogy, wilderness survival, etc)
Background: (Brief description)

Name: Ray Hildon
Appearance:
e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.png

Tech/weapons: Speed enhancements attached, to his legs, arms, and brain. They allow him to move at 88.km or roughly 55.1 mph. The cybernetics in the brain allow him to process information more quickly increasing his reaction time and the speed of his thought process. As weapons go he has a small dagger and a concealed pistol
Focus: (One or two skills that help you do your job i.e tracking, genealogy, wilderness survival, etc) He is acrobatic, and is nimble making his ideal strategy sealth.
Background: (Brief description) He's new to this. With little experience but lot's of ambition he hopes to go far in this line of work.

Name: Dezra Smith. Dez for short. Alias: The Paladin
Appearance:
images

Tech/weapons:

Materialization node: Small circular device that straps to palm on right hand. can be used to teleport an object that it has been calibrated for to the nodes location. He uses the device to equip a high tech halberd built by him. It has a blade and spear head that on activation channels plasma along the edges. resting just behind the spear head there is a small cannon that has three fire modes. Rapid fire, Long shot, and line fire. All three modes use a self sustaining plasma core that over time will regenerate ammunition to be fired.

Prosthetic Optical organ with enhanced tactical options: His left eye, whilst looking like his right, is a fake eye equipped with activate-able extras like, night vision, Scope vision and advanced tomography that can detect heat sources through thin barriers depending on the material

Mag Gauntlet: A left handed gauntlet that Can be used to generate small fields of Electro-magnetism. The first field type creates a small wall with its center on the top of the wrist. This field is invisible but can be used to repel metal objects, like a shield. The palm is lined with small nodes that will channel electricity into things that he touches.

Focus: Training in both hand to hand and melee combat tactics. Good at "Interrogations"
Background: Dez Likes the thrill and travel of hunting down Re:living. Hes been doing This job for a while and has earned something of a name for himself. Why he decided to start hunting is unknown.

Last edited:
Name:Sandra Gold
Appearance: X-Girl-Candys-World-Doll-Divine-portrait sandra.jpg
Tech/weapons: Has hearing aids on both her ears to allow her to listen in on conversations, carries a pistol in her coat pocket.
Focus: (One or two skills that help you do your job i.e tracking, genealogy, wilderness survival, etc) Good at Tracking.
Background: Sandra is following in the family business as a hunter. Her family is pretty well known and is trying to live up to her family name. She is still really new to it and is clumsy at times.

Name:Sandra Gold
Appearance: View attachment 463578
Tech/weapons: Has hearing aids on both her ears to allow her to listen in on conversations, carries a pistol in her coat pocket.
Focus: (One or two skills that help you do your job i.e tracking, genealogy, wilderness survival, etc) Good at Tracking.
Background: Sandra is following in the family business as a hunter. Her family is pretty well known and is trying to live up to her family name. She is still really new to it and is clumsy at times.
(Approved)

Name: Abigail(Abby) Flaversham
Appearance:
4K2bLJss1_UPE0RrVTq5Tw4xgeqs6eL497b9PSZP9PEp1j0wIUiFGkieTsoLtaP9przpE0DJWznl6o6_aTE2SQVDXzP4sCkZKtDmB8Sa651w3ldR0tGj3MtKEqO-3gfLVXrM-hLC

Tech/weapons:
  • Hip pouch and belt - Storage for her tools, swiss army knife, and a basic field medkit.
  • Antigravity Bracers - An invention made by her father. The user can levitate items around her within a ten-foot radius (the power of Telekinesis). The user needs concentration and training (Bracers are connected to a small chip within her brain). The larger the object the more concentration and strength needed. Abigail mainly uses them to levitate tools and items needed when working on her inventions. Though they do come in handy in the field.
  • Plasma Gun - (Shown in picture) has two modes harm and capture. Harm is self-explanatory. Capture mode will shoot out a plasma bubble that entraps a person within, making it easy secure and transport captive.
  • Jetpack - One of her more newer creations, which at times can still use some tweaking. She can easily hover with it and fly for short distances in speeds of 40 mph. Still working on it to go longer distances and to have a faster speed.
Focus: Mechanic/inventor and has a bit of training in both hand to hand and Wilderness first aid.
Background: Abigail grew up in around the business of hunters, for generations her family either were hunters or worked along hunter making or fixing tech. Abigail is used to mainly staying in her shop building and fixing tech of other hunters. Though she was trained by her mother to be a hunter, she doesn't have much experience as others.

Last edited:
Name: Abigail(Abby) Flaversham
Appearance:
4K2bLJss1_UPE0RrVTq5Tw4xgeqs6eL497b9PSZP9PEp1j0wIUiFGkieTsoLtaP9przpE0DJWznl6o6_aTE2SQVDXzP4sCkZKtDmB8Sa651w3ldR0tGj3MtKEqO-3gfLVXrM-hLC

Tech/weapons:
  • Hip pouch and belt - Storage for her tools, swiss army knife, and a basic field medkit.
  • Antigravity Bracers - An invention made by her father. The user can levitate items around her within a ten-foot radius (the power of Telekinesis). The user needs concentration and training (Bracers are connected to a small chip within her brain). The larger the object the more concentration and strength needed. Abigail mainly uses them to levitate tools and items needed when working on her inventions. Though they do come in handy in the field.
  • Plasma Gun - (Shown in picture) has two modes harm and capture. Harm is self-explanatory. Capture mode will shoot out a
  • Jetpack - One of her more newer creations, which at times can still use some tweaking. She can easily hover with it and fly for short distances in speeds of 40 mph. Still working on it to go longer distances and to have a faster speed.
Focus: Mechanic/inventor and has a bit of training in both hand to hand and Wilderness first aid.
Background: Abigail grew up in around the business of hunters, for generations her family either were hunters or worked along hunter making or fixing tech. Abigail is used to mainly staying in her shop building and fixing tech of other hunters. Though she was trained by her mother to be a hunter, she doesn't have much experience as others.
approved

(If I don't post in a bit I will later. I think I'm going to read to see were you guys are at. I'm excited to see were this to will go)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back