• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"No you need to get something dry on. It's not good for your health to wear cold wet.clothing.
Sandra nods. "Im fine with sharing mine." She smiled and sat next to her. "I'm Sandra, what's your name?"
"Alright...let me just get my bearings first" she replied why were they so pushy she was not even cold. But they were right, wet clothing in a cold beach was not a good idea.
She looked over to the women "thank you....im Abigail...nice to meet you Sandra"

"Alright...let me just get my bearings first" she replied why were they so pushy she was not even cold. But they were right, wet clothing in a cold beach was not a good idea.
She looked over to the women "thank you....im Abigail...nice to meet you Sandra"
"Name's Ray." Ray said. His stomach rumbled. "Oooh. I better go fishing." He said grabbing a rod and walking to the shore

" good to meet you too." She said

"nice too meet you too Ray.." she replied before he walked away "um... Sandra? have I seen you somewhere before?" she asked as she slowly got up
Ray wasn't back for a good three hours. He came back with a huge bucket of fish. "Okay. I'm gonna get a fire going and we'll roast these."

Abigail got dressed thanks to the extra clothing that Sandra, to which she hanged up her wet clothing and made sure to thank Sandra once again. She sat on the ground taking apart her jet pack as Ray returns with the bucket of fish, she just nodded to him starting a fire as she went back to work.

Abigail got dressed thanks to the extra clothing that Sandra, to which she hanged up her wet clothing and made sure to thank Sandra once again. She sat on the ground taking apart her jet pack as Ray returns with the bucket of fish, she just nodded to him starting a fire as she went back to work.
"Hey Sandra. Abigale.will you guys go find some more firewood please?!" He yelled. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Abigail walked around collecting firewood with Sandra. She walked over to her with a pile of wood in her arms "I know where I know you from...you and that Ray are Bounty hunters right?!...." she asked with a smile
"Yeah. We are." She said picking up a piece of wood. "My family has been doing it for years. I'm a Gold, we are pretty well known, apparently I'm the reason the plan crashed. Did you get called to Washington too?"

"Yeah. We are." She said picking up a piece of wood. "My family has been doing it for years. I'm a Gold, we are pretty well known, apparently I'm the reason the plan crashed. Did you get called to Washington too?"
Ray heard a rustling in the bushes. He pulled out his pistol and walked slowly towards them. Someone jumped out and stabbed him in gut. "Argh!" They didn't hit anything vital but it hurt like hell. He fired his pistol the gun shot echoed through the forest.

Ray heard a rustling in the bushes. He pulled out his pistol and walked slowly towards them. Someone jumped out and stabbed him in gut. "Argh!" They didn't hit anything vital but it hurt like hell. He fired his pistol the gun shot echoed through the forest.
Hearing the gun shot, Sandra looked worried. "Something is going on at Camp, we need to head back now." AquaMarie AquaMarie

Hearing the gun shot, Sandra looked worried. "Something is going on at Camp, we need to head back now." AquaMarie AquaMarie
When they returned they saw man wearing animal skins for clothes. There was a bullet wound on his head. A small trail of blood in the Sand led to Ray who was crawling towards the cabin slowly. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
When they returned they saw man wearing animal skins for clothes. There was a bullet wound on his head. A small trail of blood in the Sand led to Ray who was crawling towards the cabin slowly.
( replies will be very slow cuz I have to work again today)
So that's where she knew her, some of her family has worked with hers. But mainly remembers meeting her parents and grandfather when she was little and helping out her father and grandfather in the lab. She was about to comment on something when the gun shoot rang out. She stoped the pile of sticks and took off running back towards their base camp.
She spoted the dead man on the ground, before following the trail of blood. "Ray! You alright?.....you should not be moving ....lets get ya patched up.."

So that's where she knew her, some of her family has worked with hers. But mainly remembers meeting her parents and grandfather when she was little and helping out her father and grandfather in the lab. She was about to comment on something when the gun shoot rang out. She stoped the pile of sticks and took off running back towards their base camp.
She spoted the dead man on the ground, before following the trail of blood. "Ray! You alright?.....you should not be moving ....lets get ya patched up.."
He pointed to his suit case. "Rubbing Alcohol."

When they returned they saw man wearing animal skins for clothes. There was a bullet wound on his head. A small trail of blood in the Sand led to Ray who was crawling towards the cabin slowly. Musicnotes Musicnotes
" who is this guy" she asked

" I'm gonna go look to see if he has any friends" Sandra said
"No stick together. Unless we're in the cabin. If there are more they'll be able to pick us off on our own."

Abigal quietly nodded as she searched the bag finding the needle and thread. Sterilizing the needle and quickly sewed him up
He had a pained expression but ansthetic wasn't something he kept in his bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back