• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Abigail gathers her things and sits in a corner. She stayed quite and to herself as she works on her pack.

"okay Ray. Hey Abigail if you want some fish, there is some cooked ones here." She said.
Abigail looked up from her work and smiles "Thanks Sandra" she replied before lifting her arm and held out her hand. One of the fish that layed on a leaf lifted up together into the air. Gently floated over to the dark haired girl and landed on her hand. She took a bite of the side of the fish before laying it down next to her and went back to work.

Abigail looked up from her work and smiles "Thanks Sandra" she replied before lifting her arm and held out her hand. One of the fish that layed on a leaf lifted up together into the air. Gently floated over to the dark haired girl and landed on her hand. She took a bite of the side of the fish before laying it down next to her and went back to work.
"Okay how did you do that?" She asked

"Okay how did you do that?" She asked
Abby looks up from her work and over to her "with a lot of concentration and a butt load of practice....." She replied with a chuckle before going back to her work. "....my dad installed an enhancing chip in my brain when I was little..." She softly added

"Guys.. get ready...we have company." She said. AquaMarie AquaMarie
Abby looked up as she stoped what she was doing and grabbed her gun. She slowly got up and placed her pack on. "She is right you stay put....me and Sandra will take care of it.." She whispered quitely walked over to them "I'll fallow your lead San"

"Hey... Give back... I can..." He winced. "I can still fight."
Abby looked up as she stoped what she was doing and grabbed her gun. She slowly got up and placed her pack on. "She is right you stay put....me and Sandra will take care of it.." She whispered quitely walked over to them "I'll fallow your lead San"
" not right now you can't. You had our back, let us have yours." Sandra said. She nods at Abby. "Okay,their voices are coming this way." Her hair was still behind her ears so Abby could see her hearing aids.

" not right now you can't. You had our back, let us have yours." Sandra said. She nods at Abby. "Okay,their voices are coming this way." Her hair was still behind her ears so Abby could see her hearing aids.
He stumbled back and sat against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back