• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Abby lowered her gun as the sound of fire from the attacking enemy died down. "I think they are gone?...Sandra?....what do you think? can you hear any of them still around?" She whispered over to Sandra
There was light shining into the cabin from an odd area.

" okay we need a plan to get Ray." Sandra said as her and Abby were hiding. AquaMarie AquaMarie
"what if we cause a distraction" she suggested messing with her weapon "I got my capture setting ready and running on my gun. I could place the sheld on Ray and if you can get a distraction I can actually float him over to us" she suggested

"Okay we need a plan to get him. At least it won't be hard to find him" she said. AquaMarie AquaMarie

"what if we cause a distraction" she suggested messing with her weapon "I got my capture setting ready and running on my gun. I could place the sheld on Ray and if you can get a distraction I can actually float him over to us" she suggested
The large pot didn't have a fire under it yet but it was filled with water. Ray tried to escape struggling and fighting until one of them hit him in the head and knocked him out. His eyes rolled to the back of his eyes and closed as he fell back into the water with a loud splash.

The large pot didn't have a fire under it yet but it was filled with water. Ray tried to escape struggling and fighting until one of them hit him in the head and knocked him out. His eyes rolled to the back of his eyes and closed as he fell back into the water with a loud splash.
" okay I'll run out and draw their fire. You get ray out of there quick." Sandra said running out out the the pot.

" okay I'll run out and draw their fire. You get ray out of there quick." Sandra said running out out the the pot.
"WOMAN!" They began to shoot at her.
Abby quickly took her chance as Sandra ran out grabbing the attention of the natives. The women shoot her towards Ray and captured the man in a bubble like sheild. The bubble slowly floated a bit above the large pot and she hovered the sphere towards her as quickly as she could. A bit of sweat dripping down her forehead as she concentrated floating Ray over to where she was hidden.

Abby quickly took her chance as Sandra ran out grabbing the attention of the natives. The women shoot her towards Ray and captured the man in a bubble like sheild. The bubble slowly floated a bit above the large pot and she hovered the sphere towards her as quickly as she could. A bit of sweat dripping down her forehead as she concentrated floating Ray over to where she was hidden.
A bullet ripped through his abdomen but it didn't seem to hit anything vital.

"WOMAN!" They began to shoot at her.
Sandra focused on dodging the bullets and only chose to shoot when she really need to. She didn't want to waste the bullets.

Sandra focused on dodging the bullets and only chose to shoot when she really need to. She didn't want to waste the bullets.
One of them was shot in the head. And then another. And then another. Ray was lying on tree branch. He was badly hurt but his gun was in his hand and he had it aimed at the natives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back