• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She nods eatting
He looked at a large tree. "Well. Here's hoping" (Since it's just the two of us you can increase your abilities to more powerful level if you like. I am) He began to vibrate his hand at high speed and used it like a saw to cut through the tree.

He looked at a large tree. "Well. Here's hoping" (Since it's just the two of us you can increase your abilities to more powerful level if you like. I am) He began to vibrate his hand at high speed and used it like a saw to cut through the tree.
(Nah I'm good)"wow" she said

Sandra rolled her eyes, leaving the bottles be. She continue working. " ow splinter!" She said dropping a piece of wood.
He got back as she said that still drying off his hair. His new outfit was a sleeveless black shirt that showed off his abse. His pants were jeans. "I have a multi-tool with some tweezers hang on." He said digging into his bag.

He got back as she said that still drying off his hair. His new outfit was a sleeveless black shirt that showed off his abse. His pants were jeans. "I have a multi-tool with some tweezers hang on." He said digging into his bag.
" thanks, I'm a klutz." She said.

" thanks, I'm a klutz." She said.
"Eh. I'm not much better. I bought this shirt when I was drunk. Now I feel like I'm being too revealing." He grabbed the tool and used the tweezers. "Oh it's really deep. I'm sorry this is gonna hurt." He had to dig into her finger with the tweezers to reach the wood. He pulled it out quickly like ripping off a bandaid. A very painful bandaid.

"Eh. I'm not much better. I bought this shirt when I was drunk. Now I feel like I'm being too revealing." He grabbed the tool and used the tweezers. "Oh it's really deep. I'm sorry this is gonna hurt." He had to dig into her finger with the tweezers to reach the wood. He pulled it out quickly like ripping off a bandaid. A very painful bandaid.
"Ow!" She said loudly.

" okay" she grabs some of her clothes and head to the lake.
With his impressive speed he finishes building a log cabin. "Well no beds but at least we have shelter." He said. "I'm thirsty I should head down to the Lake for a dri-" He stopped in his tracks and blushed furiously. "I should wait for Sandra first. That would be respectful." He sat down on one of the stairs.

With his impressive speed he finishes building a log cabin. "Well no beds but at least we have shelter." He said. "I'm thirsty I should head down to the Lake for a dri-" He stopped in his tracks and blushed furiously. "I should wait for Sandra first. That would be respectful." He sat down on one of the stairs.
Sandra came back awhile later. She just wore blue jeans with holes in the knees and a light blue shirt. "Here's your jacket back" she looks at the cabin. "Nice job"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back