• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the Bounty

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Nice to meet you Sandra ." He said. He noticed her hearing aids. "You speak really well for someone with impared hearing."
" thanks" she said moving her red hair to cover her ears. She remembered back at the cafe Ray spoke with another bounty hunter. She wanted to hide the fact she was a bounty hunter as well.

" thanks" she said moving her red hair to cover her ears. She remembered back at the cafe Ray spoke with another bounty hunter. She wanted to hide the fact she was a bounty hunter as well.
"Any refreshments?" The attendant asked. "can I get like 20 of those flight cookies?" He asked. The attendant went wide eyed. "Uh-um of course." She said walking off.

She facepalmed and muttered. "I must suck at keeping it a secret."
"No. It would take another Hunter to figure it out." He said. "I recognized the model of those hearing aids. They go way beyond helping you hear and I noticed the way you moved your hair to try and hide them."

"Yep that's me. Following in my dad's footsteps and my older brothers 's shadows. " she said. "So..do I have to guess we both got a notification to go to Washington?"
"I'm assume so. Doesn't seem like anyone else got it. I know a lot of bounty hunters in New London didn't book a flight. I wonder why they want me. I had very first catch literally an hour (FIVE MONTHS!) ago. I'm a total noob."

"I'm assume so. Doesn't seem like anyone else got it. I know a lot of bounty hunters in New London didn't book a flight. I wonder why they want me. I had very first catch literally an hour (FIVE MONTHS!) ago. I'm a total noob."
"Same here. I just had my first without my brothers to fix it for me " she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back