• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Can i make Dr.Claw from Inspector Gadget and Ernst Starvo Blofield from the Sean Connery 007 films who merged MAD and SPECTRE together as an alliance of convience?
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
Yeah, Bat-Mite's make sense. I am picturing Bat-Mite pulling in Blofeld and Dr. Claw along with most of their henchmen to give Batman " a huge challenge!" Not expecting them to team up.

How many people are in Bat-Mite's world currently in this stage in the RP? Because, i don't want to be RPing two megalomaniacs trying to conquer the world without foils to stop them

I saw there was the 'Join us' in the title. I want to be safe (a few I've asked never updated the title),
Any chance to join in? And if so, would be a Villain be alright?

I saw there was the 'Join us' in the title. I want to be safe (a few I've asked never updated the title),
Any chance to join in? And if so, would be a Villain be alright?

I added the “join us” rather recently. We’re serious in that we’re always looking for more people to join!

Villain characters can be done well, but because of their often lofty ambitions, it’s a good idea not to have them step on the toes of any arcs that are already underway.

If you want to make them a pretty big player, just shoot your ideas to Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and me before you decide to sit down and write the CS. We try to do our best to figure out the best ways to integrate new characters while working with the rp’er applying as them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back