• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I can see them working as an arc villain just not a player character

This, pretty much. I had to do some research on Riven since I’m not familiar enough with Destiny. Riven feels like something out of a Green Lantern story with how powerful and large-scope she is.

Fair enough. I figured the same would be said of Aksis then.

Yeah. And since a lot of Aksis’ character seems to involve Riven...

It looks like Stain would be a great first choice, though. Any other prospective characters?

I also have some ideas for other Banshee operatives. One of them is a rouge Foot Clan ninja who teamed up with Banshee after The Foot betrayed him. I also have an idea for a Third Eternia based agent who is either a surviving Thundarian or something else. Still having trouble working the Eternia agent out, any suggestions?

I also have some ideas for other Banshee operatives. One of them is a rouge Foot Clan ninja who teamed up with Banshee after The Foot betrayed him. I also have an idea for a Third Eternia based agent who is either a surviving Thundarian or something else. Still having trouble working the Eternia agent out, any suggestions?
Sure that could work I mean the Nazis had Palpatine on their said and the Daleks

Yeah. And since a lot of Aksis’ character seems to involve Riven...

It looks like Stain would be a great first choice, though. Any other prospective characters?
Aksis was entirely separate, they were just both Raid bosses with lore I really liked.

Stain will probably be what I'll do. The only other potential character I could think would Broly (DBS), Gaster (Undertale), King of Chaos (Deltarune), Belisarius Cawl (40k), or Moria (overwatch). Just spitballing here so I don't know any of 'em are taken.

1550809318752.png
Ninjor, by his very nature, is an assassin that'd probably be in league with them.
He's also not a major character, with very few comic appearances, so being a turncoat may or may not be out of character. Skeletor has always been a jerk to his henchmen, though, so he'd have every reason to join someone else.

Ninjor could be a interesting operative, especially when it comes to helping guide schmes in third Eternia. Though it might be weird for Banshee minions who used to fighting British spies or bumbling cyborgs to suddenly be fighting off guys in loinclothes and cat aliens. Also, quite a motley crew of henchmen i got so far right?

Ninjor could be a interesting operative, especially when it comes to helping guide schmes in third Eternia. Though it might be weird for Banshee minions who used to fighting British spies or bumbling cyborgs to suddenly be fighting off guys in loinclothes and cat aliens. Also, quite a motley crew of henchmen i got so far right?
I assume that was the intent. In which case...
ConcernedFixedFluke-small.gif

I'm thinking of using a certain character, but I have a question. Is there any limitation to how OP can a character be for the RP?

I'm thinking of using a certain character, but I have a question. Is there any limitation to how OP can a character be for the RP?

Ayy, glad to see you decided to drop by! Just DM me your ideas—basically whatever comes to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back