• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I saw there was the 'Join us' in the title. I want to be safe (a few I've asked never updated the title),
Any chance to join in? And if so, would be a Villain be alright?
Who do you have in mind?

How many people are in Bat-Mite's world currently in this stage in the RP? Because, i don't want to be RPing two megalomaniacs trying to conquer the world without foils to stop them
I have a specific team in mind for an arc with the two, maybe, but they're on Battleworld.
I'm more familiar with the first Excalibur run, but would having the masterminds fighting MI-13 fit your purposes?

I have a specific team in mind for an arc with the two, maybe, but they're on Battleworld.
I'm more familiar with the first Excalibur run, but would having the masterminds fighting MI-13 fit your purposes?
the issue here is that we have so many villains already on Battleworld... also Nazis

I added the “join us” rather recently. We’re serious in that we’re always looking for more people to join!

Villain characters can be done well, but because of their often lofty ambitions, it’s a good idea not to have them step on the toes of any arcs that are already underway.

If you want to make them a pretty big player, just shoot your ideas to Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and me before you decide to sit down and write the CS. We try to do our best to figure out the best ways to integrate new characters while working with the rp’er applying as them!
Who do you have in mind?
Well Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts then~
I haven't Rped on here in a while, so I hopefully tagged and replied to everyone correctly.

I have lots of ideas, but my major desires for Villains that aren't taken are the following. Personally, Riven is the one I am most interested to play. If none of them work, I can play something else~

1. Aksis/SIVA (Destiny), a survivor of 'The Great Whirlwind', which destroyed his planet. He followed the Traveler to Earth, but soon discovered SIVA, machines used to destroy waste and create golden-age quality sci-fi cities. He found a way to augment himself with SIVA until he is 'The Machine in the God'. He seeks to save his dying people, and destroy anything that harms his family. Though... Siva has corrupted him horribly. He follows their command when he isn't in control ~Consume Enhance Replicate~

2. Riven of a Thousand Voices (Destiny), a Ahamkara, or a Wish Dragon. They are immortal Dragons that grant wishes like genies, and just like the Dijinn they are easily able to warp wishes to their desires. They normally have horrible costs for their wishes, like helping Eris Morn escape the Moon in the den of her foes in exchange for taking her eyes. Riven specifically is the last remaining Ahamkara, with the ability to Take. She can take the souls of those with less Willpower and bring back their souls as immortal minions of the Darkness. Riven is a mirthful Dragon that was bound within a time loop for almost all of her life, and now she can be free.
    1. Note - By immortal, Riven is more... Deathless. You can kill her body, but her ashes and bones still have her consciousness in them. She can still make wishes with those very close to her bones. She also can't grant her own wishes. She can only grant wishes others wish from her. The Taken are an exception. They are souls of pure corruption and darkness. They can only stay within a world for as long as they stay stable. 'Killing' a Taken makes their body implode on itself and warp away back into the Darkness. Sometime later, they can be resummoned

And these next three are Villains that could be tied into players that are already in play, so I won't explain who they are.
  1. Hero Killer: Stain (My Hero Academia)
  2. Toffee (Star Vs)
  3. Ultron (Marvel)

1. Riven of a Thousand Voices (Destiny), a Ahamkara, or a Wish Dragon. They are immortal Dragons that grant wishes like genies, and just like the Dijinn they are easily able to warp wishes to their desires. They normally have horrible costs for their wishes, like helping Eris Morn escape the Moon in the den of her foes in exchange for taking her eyes. Riven specifically is the last remaining Ahamkara, with the ability to Take. She can take the souls of those with less Willpower and bring back their souls as immortal minions of the Darkness. Riven is a mirthful Dragon that was bound within a time loop for almost all of her life, and now she can be free.
    1. Note - By immortal, Riven is more... Deathless. You can kill her body, but her ashes and bones still have her consciousness in them. She can still make wishes with those very close to her bones. She also can't grant her own wishes. She can only grant wishes others wish from her. The Taken are an exception. They are souls of pure corruption and darkness. They can only stay within a world for as long as they stay stable. 'Killing' a Taken makes their body implode on itself and warp away back into the Darkness. Sometime later, they can be resummoned
This guy? uh not entirely sure tbh

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts True, Batman would probably beat him. The only obsticle would be his metallic jaws, making it hard to punch him in the jaw. But, Batman would find a way around it. Also, i might add in Silver Banshee from the Superman comics as a Banshee agent if that is okay.

mostly this

mostly this
Riven when/if she dies would be sealed in her remains. She essentially becomes a cursed temptation that beckons people to make deals with her remains but only within a very short radius. By the traditional definition of 'Immortal', she fits the definition by transcending death.

The Taken are like Daemons. They can be banished and killed, but they will eventually reform. Each time they die, they lose more and more of themselves until they become shadows of what they used to be.

Riven when/if she dies would be sealed in her remains. She essentially becomes a cursed temptation that beckons people to make deals with her remains but only within a very short radius. By the traditional definition of 'Immortal', she fits the definition by transcending death.

The Taken are like Daemons. They can be banished and killed, but they will eventually reform. Each time they die, they lose more and more of themselves until they become shadows of what they used to be.
I can see them working as an arc villain just not a player character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back